Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Victoria Sweet - Victoria Sucks

Puffynetwork.com- Victoria Sweet - Victoria Sucks

Description:
    Victoria is a fan favorite for the way she arches her back and uses her whole body to get the most out of every orgasm when she fingers herself. Today we see her in a different way as she squats down low to blow her costar with the same level of passion she puts into her solo performances. See this teen up close as she sucks cock and earns a sticky facial
    Model:
    Victoria Sweet
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-victoria-sucks_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 468.43 MB
    Resolution : 1440x810
    Duration : 00:12:50

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wls-set-victoria-sweet_hq.zip - 36.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-victoria-sucks_1080P.mp4 - 468.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Ria Hill - Intense

Puffynetwork.com- Ria Hill - Intense

Description:
    Pretty brunette Ria Hill is in the kitchen with her guy and feels really horny. She starts to lick his neck and drops to her knees to suck his cock. Using her tongue she works his shaft before he pulls down her panties and licks her pulsing pussy. He bends her over the cupboard and fucks her doggy style before she sucks him once more, giving us the perfect pussy-to-mouth action He continues to move between all of her holes including her tight little ass. Ria sucks him until he blasts a load all over her pretty little face
    Model:
    Ria Hill
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-intense_4K.mp4
    File Size : 5349.72 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:36:45

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wls-set-ria-hill_hq.zip - 111.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-intense_4K.mp4 - 5.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Nessa Devil - Nessa Devil

Puffynetwork.com- Nessa Devil - Nessa Devil

Description:
    Nessa is one of the hottest girls we have shot, this naughty teen has a body to die for. Nessa starts this scene modelling her amazing body in a small top and tiny little panties. Nessa really enjoys showing off her pussy in every angle possible. Nessa bought to the scene her favorite sex toy which she starts by taking in her nice wet mouth, once it is nice and wet she slips it inside her puffy pussy. Nessa gives her fleshy vulva some nice deep strokes of her toy. She then calls over our guy, she pulls out his cock and gives it a good sucking, he then pulls out and pisses all over her tits , as her piss trickles down her body she rubs it into her bulging pussy. This scene ends with a hot cumshot to the mouth.
    Model:
    Nessa Devil
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : nessa-devil_480P.mp4
    File Size : 180.25 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:17:10

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-nessa_hq.zip - 50.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:nessa-devil_480P.mp4 - 180.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Francesca DiCaprio - In My Room

Puffynetwork.com- Francesca DiCaprio - In My Room

Description:
    Stunning babe Francesca is teasing on her bed in a tank top and lace panties. She pulls down her top to massage her perfect tits and as she pulls her panties to one side, she reveals her delicious looking pussy. Fingering herself and stretching her lips wide apart, her pussy gets really juicy and she gapes it wide open with a metal speculum. Once she has played with this sex toy, she grabs hold of another in the form of a massive green dildo which she uses to slide inside herself and make herself cum
    Model:
    Francesca DiCaprio
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-in-my-room_4K.mp4
    File Size : 2968.94 MB
    Duration : 00:20:08

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-francesca-1458047203_hq.zip - 87.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-in-my-room_4K.mp4 - 2.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Ritta Red - Ryta V

Puffynetwork.com- Ritta Red - Ryta V

Description:
    Amateur teen Ryta looks hot as she poses in tight denim hotpants and a tank top. You can see immediately that she is up for pretty much anything with her filthy eyes She spent a bit of time teasing me with her tits, which are pretty big for such a slender frame. She then showed me the rest of her body including her trimmed teen pussy before getting on her knees and taking my cock in her hands. Her tiny frame shows off how big my cock is with it being nearly the same size as her forearm She teases my dick with her mouth and I get to fuck her tight pussy before blowing my load all over her pretty face
    Model:
    Ritta Red
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-ryta-v_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 1013.21 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:34

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ebf-set-ryta-v_hq.zip - 83.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-ryta-v_1080P.mp4 - 1013.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Melanie - Melanie

Puffynetwork.com- Melanie - Melanie

Description:
    Melanie wasted no time when she came to see me in her tight tank top and shorts. She teased as she started to strip, letting me touch her tits and pussy through her shorts. She must have enjoyed it as she leaned back on the sofa and rubbed her pussy hard. Fingering herself she was getting me really worked up that my pants started to bulge so she got on her knees and worked my cock really good. Melanie concentrated on my tip but it was extra sensitive so I face fucked her gently. She then put me on the sofa where she sucked my cock and used her hands to run up and down my shaft and all over my balls. She knew what to do. Things got much rougher as I face fucked her hard then I stroked my cock until I came all over her pretty face.
    Model:
    Melanie
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-melanie_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 1056.06 MB
    Duration : 00:28:51

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ebf-set-melanie_hq.zip - 116.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-melanie_1080P.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Greenvelle Lexi Dona - Lexi Dona Greenvelle

Puffynetwork.com- Greenvelle Lexi Dona - Lexi Dona Greenvelle

Description:
    Dark haired hotties Lexi Dona and Greenvelle tease each other while wearing lingerie on the sofa. Both girls can_t wait to get more intimate with each other and soon, Lexi Dona is lying on the sofa while Greenvelle licks her little ass Lexi returns the favour and soon she has her finger deep in Greenvelle_s ass. Using a beaded sex toy, she inserts it into Greenvelle_s hole and makes her lick her own juices. Lexi enjoys being rimmed then Greenvelle inserts a big black pole up inside her ass making her groan Both girls share this dildo and really enjoy getting their asses filled and licked even more
    Model:
    Greenvelle, Lexi Dona
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-lexi-dona-greenvelle_4K.mp4
    File Size : 5663.43 MB
    Duration : 00:32:03

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ana-set-lexi-dona-and-greenvelle_hq.zip - 102.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-lexi-dona-greenvelle_4K.mp4 - 5.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Oprah - A Condom

Puffynetwork.com- Oprah - A Condom

Description:
    We were so excited when Oprah came into the Wet and Pissy HQ as she is a hot blonde babe with a perfect figure. She immediately began to tease us with her hot pink lingerie and her perky tits. She stripped naked and with a vase in tow she sat back on the chair and pissed into her vase. Oprah opened up her pussy lips and managed some more piss as it pours into the vase and dribbles all over the floor. She manages some really long jet streams before playing with her pussy and licking her fingers. Picking up the vase she pours her warm pee all over her body, rubbing it into her tits and takes a sip before she goes all out and starts to lick her piss all off the floor. Oprah feels really horny and fucks herself with a banana then sucks it while she pees again. Grabbing a condom she holds it next to her pee hole and fills it with warm piss before inserting it into her pussy and then finishing off with even more banana fucking and piss play. Absolute filth and we love it
    Model:
    Oprah
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-a-condom_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 1060.92 MB
    Duration : 00:28:59

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-wet-oprah_hq.zip - 65.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-a-condom_1080P.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Lana Ray Vanessa Decker - Lana Ray Vanessa Decker

Puffynetwork.com- Lana Ray Vanessa Decker - Lana Ray Vanessa Decker

Description:
    Lana Ray and Vanessa Decker love to play with each other so we jumped at the chance to film them for Simply Anal. While dressed in sexy lingerie, these gorgeous brunettes kiss and start to strip until both girls are naked. Ass rimming and fingering fun follows before Vanessa sticks her tongue up Lana_s tight ass while she rides her face. Grabbing hold of a purple dildo, Vanessa takes it hard and fast up her ass before Lana takes her turn. Both girls can_t wait to taste their juices and lick the dildo clean while both get off and passionately kiss to end a perfect ass play scene
    Model:
    Lana Ray, Vanessa Decker
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_4K.mp4
    File Size : 5746.44 MB
    Duration : 00:31:59

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:ana-set-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_hq.zip - 114.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:video-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_4K.mp4 - 5.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Liona - Zentai Space

Puffynetwork.com- Liona - Zentai Space

Description:
    Liona is stuck in her nylon bodystocking which covers her from head to toe. She crouches up on the glass table and pisses through her bodystocking, leaving a nice big puddle below. Liona dives into her piss, covering her body in warm pee. She starts to strip from her bodystocking and tastes her own juice then uses a vibrator on her pussy at the same time as pissing again Pissing into a glass vase, Liona pours it into her mouth and over her head and fingers her pussy before releasing one last piss into a wine glass. She covers her whole body in drizzles of pee then licks up as much as she can with her tongue
    Model:
    Liona
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-zentai-space_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 1730.81 MB
    Duration : 00:29:47

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-liona_hq.zip - 45.4 MB

Download VIDEO: