Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Doroty - Vanessa Doroty

Puffynetwork.com- Doroty - Vanessa Doroty

Description:
    Dark haired Vanessa Doroty teases in white lingerie on the bed and loves it when her panties wrap around her XXL pussy lips. She strips naked and teases them with her fingers before using a pussy pump to swell up her juicy little twat, making it extremely red and swollen. Using a dildo, Vanessa toys both her pussy and ass in this surprise move before licking her sex toy clean
    Model:
    Doroty
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-vanessa-doroty_4K.mp4
    File Size : 5452.86 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:30:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wnp-set-doroty_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-vanessa-doroty_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Antonia Sainz - Antonia At Home

Puffynetwork.com- Antonia Sainz - Antonia At Home

Description:
    Today we join Antonia in her bathroom who is dressed in a tank top and sheer white panties. Her pussy looks very inviting through the fabric and Antonia briefly touches herself before turning around and shaking her perfect ass for the camera. Sliding her hand into her panties, Antonia rubs her pussy and then sucks her fingers. She squats in the shower and suddenly starts wetting her panties with her pee stream trickling through the fabric. This naughty babe takes off her panties and licks them before she rubs them over her big tits. Using a pink dildo while stood in the shower, Antonia rubs it against her pussy lips and starts pussy pissing again over her toy. She masturbates and fucks herself with her toy, sticking it onto the shower tray to ride while squatting in her own piss puddle Pausing to lift herself off the shaft and pee again all over her toy, horny Antonia rides it some more before sticking it to her bathroom wall to suck. She fucks it soon after while stood up and bent over, then takes off her tank top to piss all over it while it_s stuffed in a glass jug What could be better than watching this sexy girl peeing at home?
    Model:
    Antonia Sainz
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-antonia-at-home_4K.mp4
    File Size : 3162.21 MB
    Duration : 00:21:46

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wps-set-antonia-at-home_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-antonia-at-home_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Sweet Cat - Sweet Cat

Puffynetwork.com- Sweet Cat - Sweet Cat

Description:
    Sweet Cat is such a sexy 19 year old blonde and loved to tease me in her pink lingerie. She fingered her pussy and worked me up so that she got on her knees and started to suck my cock. I fucked her doggy style and filmed the whole thing Sweet Cat loves getting messy and practically begged me to cum all over her. She sucked my cock and worked on my balls until I left a nice mess over her gorgeous face
    Model:
    Sweet Cat
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-sweet-cat_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 886.95 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:08

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:ebf-set-sweet-cat_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-sweet-cat_1080P.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Shylina - Shylina

Puffynetwork.com- Shylina - Shylina

Description:
    Ahhh, Shylina. I_ll never forget when this gorgeous redhaired Czech came to visit. She was wearing the tightest little white dress ever. Shylina looked quite a sweet girl but became a whore in the bedroom. She sucked and licked the end of my tip then rode me as I filmed her bouncing up and down on my cock. One thing I remember about this pretty girl is how gently she licked my balls. Of course, I couldn_t help but cum all over her eyes
    Model:
    Shylina
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-shylina_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 528.79 MB
    Duration : 00:14:22

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:ebf-set-shylina_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-shylina_1080P.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Carol Blonde - Playful On Her Bed

Puffynetwork.com- Carol Blonde - Playful On Her Bed

Description:
    Carol Lilien is on her bed in red lingerie with her ass in the air when she starts to feel really horny. Shaking her ass for the camera, she turns around and pulls off her bra to play with her nipples and then gets straight to work on her puffy pussy She bends back over and pulls her red panties up between her pussy lips then lays on her back and pulls her panties to one side. Once she is naked, this frisky blonde touches her pussy and fingers herself. Carol uses a bullet vibrator on herself as she bends over in the doggystyle position and we zoom in close on her pussy play. She decides to switch things up and plays with a hand massager which she rubs against her clit and it doesn_t take long before she enjoys a hard orgasm with this sex toy
    Model:
    Carol Blonde
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-playful-on-her-bed_4K.mp4
    File Size : 2224.67 MB
    Duration : 00:14:21

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wnp-set-playful-on-her-bed_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-playful-on-her-bed_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Lita Phoenix - Time For Me

Puffynetwork.com- Lita Phoenix - Time For Me

Description:
    Brunette cutie Lita shares her gorgeous body with us encased in a red fishnet bodystocking. Little is left to the imagination as this tattooed babe rubs her puffy pussy with her panties followed by her fingers. Oiling up her pussy, Lita stretches herself apart and enjoys using a pink beaded sex toy. She moves from her pussy to ass and groans with pleasure as she gets off
    Model:
    Lita Phoenix
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-time-for-me_4K.mp4
    File Size : 4462.41 MB
    Duration : 00:29:48

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wnp-set-lita_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-time-for-me_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Eva Berger - Eva Berger

Puffynetwork.com- Eva Berger - Eva Berger

Description:
    Sexy redhead Eva Berger looks stunning in her tight denim hotpants and tank top and was excited to get started with golden piss play. Laying back on a red bench, Eva pees through her shorts and places her finger over her crotch to taste her juices. Once she has peeled herself out of her wet hotpants she lays back and fires a stream of piss into her own mouth. This naughty babe funnels her piss into a glass bottle and drinks it before fucking herself senseless with the bottle Using a black dildo, this babe gets herself off and sprays even more piss in closeup as she cums. A fantastic start to watersports for this horny little redhead
    Model:
    Eva Berger
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-eva-berger_4K.mp4
    File Size : 3108.44 MB
    Duration : 00:21:24

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wps-set-eva-berger_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-eva-berger_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Tracy D - Tracy Delicious

Puffynetwork.com- Tracy D - Tracy Delicious

Description:
    Your fantasy girl has finally arrive on the scene to tease your cock into total submission. Your cock will just beg to get inside of her anal tunnel when Tracy Delicious bends over and spreads her ass cheeks apart. But probably the best part about this girls is the pussy. It is an absolutely wonderful pink pleasure pouch and it never takes very long before it is soaking wet and available to be pounded by your eager meat shaft. Pissing is one of her foremost pleasures and she will give you plenty of that too. The action gets hot and wet when she enters into her shower and you wont be able to decide whether to lick it or to stick it when she spreads her cunt wide open and starts to squirt her salty liquid.
    Model:
    Tracy D
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-tracy-delicious_1080P.mp4
    File Size : 690.19 MB
    Duration : 00:18:44

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wps-set-tracy_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-tracy-delicious_1080P.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Katty West - Morning Sex

Puffynetwork.com- Katty West - Morning Sex

Description:
    Russian babe Katty West is making her man some breakfast and takes it into the bedroom for him as a treat. Climbing on top of him, Katty kisses him and squeezes oranges over his chest. Moving down to his crotch, she rubs his erection through his denim shorts and takes out his hard cock. Treating him to a blowjob, she playfully squeezes orange over his dick and sucks it off, continuing to showcase her cock sucking skills. She takes off her top and her man helps her out of her shorts before he lays on the bed and lets her sit on top of his face to enjoy some oral action of her own Katty climbs onto his shaft and rides him while we zoom in on her sexy tanlines. Changing positions, he pounds her as she lays on the bed and gets even deeper into her tight pussy. After changing positions a few times, Katty climbs back on top and they fuck slowly until he cums right in her pussy, with his cum dripping back out of her pussy to finish this hardcore scene.
    Model:
    Katty West
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-morning-sex_4K.mp4
    File Size : 3072.97 MB
    Duration : 00:21:09

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wls-set-morning-sex_hq.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:video-morning-sex_4K.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puffynetwork.com- Shelby - Shelby

Puffynetwork.com- Shelby - Shelby

Description:
    Redhead babe Shelby poses in a tight black tank top and lace topped stockings and is excited to be filming a scene for Wet and Puffy. She pulls off her top and shows us her perky small boobs, then shortly afterwards she pulls down her panties to show off her puffy pussy. She uses the laces from her top to wrap around her pussy lips and then grabs hold of some green kitchen tongs which she uses to slide inside her lips, and stretch her pussy wide apart Moving onto a baseball bat, this horny little redhead fills her hole and gets herself off hard
    Model:
    Shelby
    Studio:
    Puffynetwork.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-shelby_4K.mp4
    File Size : 5219.07 MB
    Duration : 00:28:02

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:wnp-set-shelby_hq.zip

Download VIDEO: