Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Get Those Naughty Shorts Down Over Masters Knee for a Bare Bottom Blistering

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Get Those Naughty Shorts Down Over Masters Knee for a Bare Bottom Blistering

Description:
    Today my Master disciplined me for bad behavior on vacation. First Master took me over his knee for a very hard hand spanking...I nearly cried right then and there...it hurt so badly...it was definitely the hardest hand spanking Master has ever given me. Firm, stinging SWATsalternatelylanded on each cheek...some particularly ouchy swats landed on both cheeks at the same time...smacking my pussy very hard and making me acheMasterproceeded to spank my bottom over my shorts, then panties then bare bottom....
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Assumethepositionstudios.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4019_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 245.6 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:11:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4019_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 245.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Tearful Thrashing for Casey - Nude and Spread for Discipline with the Tawse

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Tearful Thrashing for Casey - Nude and Spread for Discipline with the Tawse

Description:
    After a brutal belt whipping, Casey is ordered to strip naked and present her bare ass over the bed. Spread for the thick tawse, the screams begin at lick one. Sometimes she is so overwhelmed with the pain, it takes her a moment to catch her breath enough to let out a guttural, animal moan. Two feet of stick leather, so thick it barely flexes as the impact collides with her naked backside. A second camera catches every painful contortion of her pretty face as her as is solidly thrashed.CASEY CALVERT, NAKED SPANKING, BEATEN TO TEARS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, MASTER_S GIRL, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, TAWSE
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4295_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 279.54 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4295_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 279.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bare Bottom Belt Whipping for Wet Panties - Sybil Hawthorne

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bare Bottom Belt Whipping for Wet Panties - Sybil Hawthorne

Description:
    Sybil is crying in humiliation after she loses control in corner time and is spanked soundly over Master_s lap. Her wet panties are now lowered and she is order to bend over pillows on the couch , legs spread with her bare ass high in the air for Master_s thick leather belt Heavy leather strokes on her bottom and thighs paint of vivid red reminder , purple splotches begin to bruise as her belt whipping goes on and the strokes fall harder. She is made to count the last 20 , her voice trembling defiantly as she holds back the sobs she knows are coming. Bare Bottom Domestic Discipline filmed in HD approx 5 minutes DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BUBBLE BUTT, OTK SPANKING, COTTON PANTIES, WET PANTIES, SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING, SCOLDING, WET PANTIES, CRYING, BELT WHIPPING
    Model:
    The Master,Sybil Hawthorne
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4291_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 110.79 MB
    Duration : 00:04:58

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4291_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 110.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Barnyard Strapping the Runaway

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Barnyard Strapping the Runaway

Description:
    She recalls the events of the day in vivid detail. My poor bottom was already a rosy shade of pink and very tender as I was instructed to bend over for my barnyard strapping. I bit down hard on my quivering bottom lip each stroke with the heavy razor strap made my eyes water as it blistered my pink cheeks, turning them purple Before long I was bawling my eyes out, the strap continuing to mercilessly rain down on my fat little bottom.
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3931_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 248.2 MB
    Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3931_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 248.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Real Housewives Belt Whipped in Lingerie

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Real Housewives Belt Whipped in Lingerie

Description:
    Both naughty housewives are ordered to remove their dresses, obediently stripping down to their girdles, full fashioned stocking and garter belts. Side by side they are bent over the kitchen counter as his belt snakes through the loops. Doubling over the thick leather, he begins to beat them in alternating sets of stinging licks. Yelping in pain, they are both thoroughly punished.DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BELT WHIPPING, BARE BOTTOM BELT WHIPPING, LINGERIE SPANKING, CHRISTY CUTIE, MADDY MARKS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,Maddy Marks,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4117_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 297.21 MB
    Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4117_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 297.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Head Down, Ass Up - Exposing Christy for a Hard Paddling- SEVERE

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Head Down, Ass Up - Exposing Christy for a Hard Paddling- SEVERE

Description:
    Her panties are ripped and torn, leaving her exposed and vulnerable as she is ordered onto all fours. Legs spread, bent at a perfect angle for the massive collision with a heavy leather paddle. Affectionately known the elephant ear - the giant teardrop paddle is expertly crafted from the highest quality leather. A big impact on her bare exposed bottom vibrates her entire body. She moans and wimpers, pushing her ass up obediently for a barrage of swats that continues at a furious pace for 9 minutesHEAVY PADDLING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, SPANKED TO TEARS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT,
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4188_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 203.62 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4188_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 203.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Willow Stripped Nude for Paddle Swats - Teach me a Lesson 2

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Willow Stripped Nude for Paddle Swats - Teach me a Lesson 2

Description:
    Topless and stripped to her thong, Willow catches the site of the paddle over her shoulder. Descending with a brutal crack across her cheek, she gasps in pain. Over and over the paddle spanks her poor unprotected bottom. Kicking and wailing as she learns her lesson. Willow knows that punishment is administered on the bare bottom, and soon her panties are pulled down to her thighs. The paddling continues with added enthusiasm as her bare bottom glows crimson. She is forced to count and recite her behavior for the final sets of 10 paddle swats.BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, OTK PADDLING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DISCIPLINE SPANKING
    Model:
    The Master,Willow
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4195_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 288.38 MB
    Duration : 00:12:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4195_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 288.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Harder she Cums- the Harder they Fall Casey Calvert OTK Orgasm

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Harder she Cums- the Harder they Fall Casey Calvert OTK Orgasm

Description:
    His hand is heavy, but nothing like the stinging, blistering holes of the Frat Paddle. A steady volley of swats tenderize her pretty little bottom, pausing only to yank her panties down. She is mounted firmly over his thigh, taking full advantage of the rhythm, grind with each splat searing into her spanked bottom. The closer she gets, the harder the paddle spanks down, pushing her further until she has had enough. Will it be enough for her? EROTIC SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, SPANKED TO ORGASM, CASEY CALVERT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, FRAT PADDLING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3978_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 211.78 MB
    Duration : 00:09:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3978_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 211.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Never Been Spanked - Cheeky Lingerie Model ends up Over my Lap

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Never Been Spanked - Cheeky Lingerie Model ends up Over my Lap

Description:
    Gingerly laying across my lap, she nervously confesses that she has never been spanked In for a wonderful introduction under my firm hand. Her juicy round bottom jiggles and bounces under crisp swats as she clenches and protests. This bottom was made for spanking, I take it easy in hopes of a repeat performance from this lovely (and naughty) girl.
    Model:
    The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4088_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 200.13 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4088_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 200.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bared and Spanked with the Belt and Paddle - Joelle Barros

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bared and Spanked with the Belt and Paddle - Joelle Barros

Description:
    Leggy beauty Joelle Barros is stripped of her panties and bent over the edge of the couch. Legs spread, the heavy belt cracks down as she cries out pitifully. A large paddle splats across her splayed cheeks, insuring that her ass is sore and her lesson is learned.JOELLE BARROS, BARE BOTTOM BELT WHIPPING, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, PADDLING
    Model:
    The Master,Joelle Barros
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4069_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 305.02 MB
    Duration : 00:13:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4069_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 305.0 MB

Thread Information