Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Roadside Runaway Belt Whipping

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Roadside Runaway Belt Whipping

Description:
    Roadside Runaway WhippingThe events of the day she ran away will remain for ever etched in her mind. In trouble at home, she had hitchhiked far out into the country in hopes of escape. She had given up hope of getting any further when finally a car pulled over to pick her up. She recalls every detail vividly: I knew I shouldn_t have run away from home, but little did I know that my parents would send their friend to come and find me, and that when he found me I would find myself bent over the trunk of his car, bottom bared, for a blistering belt whipping Each stinging stroke of his leather belt seemed to bite and sear my tender juicy bottom, making me whimper and cry out in pain. My poor bubble butt was in for a whole lot of hurtBut this was just the beginning of her horrific day of discipline that would bruise and blister her bottom for weeks. Hard Domestic Discipline filmed on location in HD
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Assumethepositionstudios.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4148_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 159.85 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:07:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4148_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 159.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bare Bottom Paddling for the Slutty Secretary

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Bare Bottom Paddling for the Slutty Secretary

Description:
    The Boss drives the message home, her slutty provocative behavior will not be tolerated in the workplace. Bent over the desk, her panties are removed. Mortified as her bare bottom is exposed, all thoughts of modesty disappear with the first swat of the paddle. Cruel, methodical swats descend on her poor bottom. Whimpering and crying out as her cruel punishment continues. Held firmly in place, she is spanked and forced to count her swats.CHRISTY CUTIE, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, SECRETARY SPANKING
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4124_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 198.55 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4124_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 198.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Price of Forbidden Indiscretions- Casey and Christy Caught with their Pants Down

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Price of Forbidden Indiscretions- Casey and Christy Caught with their Pants Down

Description:
    Christy has invited Casey over for a sleepover. Giggling and fondling, they soon have their panties pulled down, massaging and spanking each other. Christy_s daddy hears the ruckus and comes to investigate. Caught, red bottomed, they are subject to real punishment under his heavy hand. One at a time, bottoms bared, they are bent over his knee for stinging smacks on their oiled bottoms. Lined up side by side they are then spanked together, hot and crimson. Curiously, all the giggling stopped as they were soundly spanked. Embarrassment at being punished together is soon replaced with dread when they learn they are to be belt whipped as well. CASEY CALVERT, CHRISTY CUTIE, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, SCOLDING, SPANKED RED BOTTOMS
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4002_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 298.14 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4002_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 298.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Abused Privileges - Christy Cutie Punished

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Abused Privileges - Christy Cutie Punished

Description:
    Christy is caught playing with her phone in class again, resulting in a call home. Sarah is waiting in the living room when she arrives home from school. She begins scolding her, threatening with the loss of her phone, before finally deciding that a spanking is the only way she will learn not to abuse her privileges. Over Sarah_s lap she goes, whining and protesting. Hard and stern smacks on her ripe little bottom quickly turning bright red. Sarah scolds her about her disappointing behavior while teaching her a painful lesson. Her bottom glows red through her sheer silky white panties, until they are pulled tightly up her crack to expose even more of her succulent cheeks.DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CHRISTY CUTIE, SARAH GREGORY, OTK SPANKING, SCOLDING, FFSPANKING,
    Model:
    Sarah Gregory,Christy Cutie
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4267_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 299.09 MB
    Duration : 00:13:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4267_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 299.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Belt Whipped for Pleasure - Topless Casey Belted in Pantyhose

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Belt Whipped for Pleasure - Topless Casey Belted in Pantyhose

Description:
    Topless in a pair of nude sheer pantyhose and high heels, Casey bends over the back of the couch. Legs spread wide she positions her elbows for a lovely view of her swaying breasts as the belt collides with her nylon encased skin. Her pretty face betrays the pleasure that she moans under each lick of the belt. His hands caress and inspect her warm flesh, she enjoys every bit of his attention as a leather cracks down relentlessly. CASEY CALVERT, TOPLESS, BELT WHIPPING, EROTIC SPANKING, CASEY CALVERT XXX, ASSUMETHEPOSITIONSTUDIOS
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3987_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 291.93 MB
    Duration : 00:13:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3987_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 291.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Willow s Extra Credit - Naughty Co-ed OTK Paddling for Poor Attendance

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Willow_s Extra Credit - Naughty Co-ed OTK Paddling for Poor Attendance

Description:
    Choosing a spanking over a failing grade, Willow secretly enjoys his big hands cracking down on her upturned bottom. Scolding her for enjoying her punishment, her stern professor grabs a paddle to make sure she learns her lesson. Paddle swats alternate on her scalded cheeks as she wiggles and moans. The splat of the paddle is punctuated by her cries of owwie and non stop swats reign down. Taking a good hard spanking is the only way she_ll earn enough extra credit to stay in his class. The Professor is determined to leave his mark on her impressionable young bottom.SCHOOL SWATS, OTK PADDLING, WILLOW, COTTON PANTIES, SCHOOLGIRL SPANKING
    Model:
    The Master,Willow
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4300_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 280.38 MB
    Duration : 00:12:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4300_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 280.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Casey Calvert Spanked in Spandex

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Casey Calvert Spanked in Spandex

Description:
    Casey Calvert Spanked in Spandex
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4060_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 86.63 MB
    Duration : 00:03:58

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4060_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 86.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spank-Curious - I think I d like to have a Spanking

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spank-Curious - I think I_d like to have a Spanking

Description:
    Lingerie and heels, skin tight dresses, a typical glamour shoot was all that I bargained for. When my bag of toys opened to reveal the contents, her eyes opened with sparkling curiosity. Holding and touching the vast array of disciplinary implements, she suddenly confessed her desire. I think I_d like to have a spanking She carefully selected 4 toys, listening intently as I described the effects of each one. All to familiar, as she obediently crawled across my lap for her spanking. Stripped to her lacy thong panties, my hand cracked down. A solid rhythm of slaps on her firm bottom, alternating and building intensity of swats. Pink to red in no time, her pretty bottom began to bruise almost immediately under my firm hand.OTK SPANKING, BRUISES, BRUNETTE, TINY BOTTOM, FIRST TIME SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, POV SPANKING,
    Model:
    The Master,Lauren Kennedy
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4080_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 109.13 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:05:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4080_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 109.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Naughty Cheer Wedgie Spankins -1 Christy Spanked and Wedgies from Maddy Marks

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Naughty Cheer Wedgie Spankins -1 Christy Spanked and Wedgies from Maddy Marks

Description:
    Naughty school girls, Christy and Maddy, are home from school. Maddy is upset with Christy. Christy gave Maddy_s friend a wedgie at school. She also got Maddy_s friend into trouble at school, and everyone knows what happens when a girl gets into trouble at school....they get their bare bottom spanked Maddy isn_t going to let Christy get away with treating her friend like that. Maddy decides to take matters into her own hands Maddy confronts Christy, telling her that she can_t be such a meanie face. Then Maddy decides to give Christy a taste of her own medicine, and yanks Christy_s white cotton panties up into a super ouchie wedgie Christy protests and wriggles in discomfort, but Maddy isn_t done punishing her naughty friend yet....now she decides to give Christy a spanking Maddy yanks and tugs Christy_s panties tightly, and rhythmically, all the while smacking her creamy white bottom until it turns bright pink Christy yelps and moans in humiliation and pain....Maddy giggles, enjoying her friend_s plight, and continues to spank her pink bottom
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,Maddy Marks
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4003_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 391.01 MB
    Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4003_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 391.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spread, Exposed Punished - I need my Bare Bottom Spanked Christy Cutie Punished by Sarah

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Spread, Exposed Punished - I need my Bare Bottom Spanked Christy Cutie Punished by Sarah

Description:
    Spread, Exposed &amp Punished - I need my Bare Bottom Spanked Christy Cutie Punished by Sarah
    Model:
    Sarah Gregory,Christy Cutie
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4269_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 192.64 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4269_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 192.6 MB

Thread Information