Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Feisty Fraulein Barnyard Belt Whipping- The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Spanking

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Feisty Fraulein Barnyard Belt Whipping- The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Spanking

Description:
    When a trip over daddy_s knee isn_t enough, Christy is sternly ordered to place her hands on the fence. The familiar jangle of Master_s trusty belt sliding through the loops make her bottom throb anew. Her panties are bunched up around her thighs, as she is instructed to bend over, displaying her ripe bottom for discipline. The splat of heavy leather on her peachy globes inspires immediate moans and cries. Her juicy cheeks cheeks jiggle as the doubled over belt collides repeatedly, teaching her a lesson. When she fails to hold position, she is scolding and earns extra punishing licks on her thighs. OUTDOOR SPANKING, BELT WHIPPING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CHRISTY CUTIE, MASTER_S GIRL, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, COSTUME PLAY, ROLEPLAY
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Assumethepositionstudios.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3930_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 172.78 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3930_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 172.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- MAXIMUM REPS - CHRISTY FEELS THE BURN - Personal Trainer Spanking Severe Strapping - Front Camera

Assumethepositionstudios.com- MAXIMUM REPS - CHRISTY FEELS THE BURN - Personal Trainer Spanking Severe Strapping - Front Camera

Description:
    Her personal trainer is upset with her lack of concern for his schedule, blowing off 2 appointments last week. He finds her in the gym late at night and wastes no time training her keep her appointments. Having already spanked her long and hard with his hand, proudly taking credit for her IRON BUTT. To her dismay, he pulls a wood hairbrush out of his gym bag and begins to beat her spandex covered bottom. The sting is unbearable as the hairbrush swats furiously. Her thin tights making it hurt even more as she kicks and thrashes around until he steps over her to pin her bottom over the ball. Non stop swats descend, humiliated as he pulls her pants down to paddle her bare bottom, admiring her pretty ass as her spanks it glowing red. Her perfectly formed bubble butt shaped by long hours in the gym, now paddled swollen and crimson as she cries. Bruises form as her spanking continues and she is ordered to count the last 20 reps of her training. After a short break from her hand and hairbrush spanking Christy is ordered back over the exercise ball for her next set. Since she has failed to have the good manners to call when she missed 2 appointments with her Personal Trainer, he decides a good old fashioned strapping is in order. The REFORMATORY STRAP is 20 inches of thick harness leather perforated with speed holes that blister the skin on impact. Her tights are pulled down to reveal her juicy bottom , already swollen and angry red from spanking, leaving her bare ass with little protection from a tiny white cotton thong. Brutal strokes sear into her backside forcing cries out of her as she clenches and bravely tries to present her bottom in correct form. Her ass is throbbing in pain when he returns with the RUBBER STRAP and begins to paint a fresh set of painful spanks across her brutalized flesh. Maximum reps with the stinging rubber, full force , hard and fast until his arm tires and she goes limp with exhaustion. This is one session she won_t ever forget. SEVERE Corporal Discipline filmed in HD approx 17 minGYM SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM STRAPPING, STRAPPED TO TEARS, REFORMATORY STRAP, RUBBER STRAP, BEATEN TO TEARS, BRUISED BOTTOM, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CHRISTY CUTIE
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4134_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 255.08 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4134_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 255.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Made to Pick Her Own Switch - Thrashed Bare and Broken Bent Over the Car

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Made to Pick Her Own Switch - Thrashed Bare and Broken Bent Over the Car

Description:
    Not satisfied that she had been properly punished, she is sent to collect a switch. Bent over the hood of the car for dozens of strokes, her pants pulled down to reveal bloody spanks on her swollen red bottom.
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4278_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 111.04 MB
    Duration : 00:04:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4278_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 111.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Personal Training Slut gets her ASS SPANKED Casey Calvert

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Personal Training Slut gets her ASS SPANKED Casey Calvert

Description:
    This little slut has missed one too many appointments with her personal trainer. Invited to his house for some personal attention, the day starts out with no cause for alarm. Happily she settles in for a rubdown, only to have her bare ass smacked hard as he begins to lecture her. What kind of slut wears those clothes to the gym with all that make up? Heavy swats of his hand reign down, pinned and spread over his knee. Moaning as she is spanked on tiny spandex shorts, then peeled down to tiny thong. CASEY CALVERT, CASEY CALVERT SPANKING, THONG FETISH, SPANDEX SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3998_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 226.29 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3998_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 226.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Spanking Virgin - Teaser for Upcoming scenes

Assumethepositionstudios.com- The Spanking Virgin - Teaser for Upcoming scenes

Description:
    I need a good spanking to help be stop acting naughty, will you spank me? Out of control girl reports for a little of what she needs, a good hard spanking on her bare bottom.
    Model:
    Sarah Gregory,Christy Cutie,Maddy Marks,The Master,Spanking Virgin
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3926_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 97.3 MB
    Duration : 00:04:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3926_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 97.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Training the Office Slut - After Hours Discipline at the Company Retreat - Christy Cutie

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Training the Office Slut - After Hours Discipline at the Company Retreat - Christy Cutie

Description:
    Training the Office Slut - After Hours Discipline at the Company Retreat - Christy Cutie
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4122_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 227.2 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4122_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 227.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- After Dinner Discipline- Naughty Christy Breaks a Yardstick on Her Bottom

Assumethepositionstudios.com- After Dinner Discipline- Naughty Christy Breaks a Yardstick on Her Bottom

Description:
    Master was determined to break the yardstick on my bottom. I could see that sadistic sparkle in his eyes. I love it when Master_s eyes sparkle I giggled and playfully protested as Master hoisted my legs up over my head, in Legs Up position, exposing my jean clad bottom to the ouchy yardstick. Master spanked me hard in this position, each stroke of the ruler stung across my taut flesh making me squirm and yelp. Once Master had finished with me in Legs Up position, he instructed me to stand up and bend over the edge of the bed. Further stinging stokes from Master_s&nbspunyielding yardstick rained down upon my tender peachy globes. Soon, I became unable to stand still and hold position Master gave me a few more&nbspexcruciating WHACKS, before telling me to clamber up on top of the bed, and present my bottom on all fours. I did as I was told, knowing that these final strokes were going to be the hardest yet. I braced myself, my legs spread wide, my hands clenching the comforter...I swear Master was winding up for this last set of colossal swings Each stroke of the yardstick seared into my fat little bottom, I gasped and yelped continually. I could feel my tears beginning to swell as Master lay into my bottom one final time, the mean ol_ yardstick met my bottom and promptly snapped in half I giggled gleefully very proud of myself and my buns of steel.
    Model:
    Christy Cutie,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3962_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 167.7 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3962_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 167.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Master s Away 3

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Master_s Away 3

Description:
    Scolding Casey for her disobedience as she promises to be a good girl. She is ordered to bend over the couch with her bottom thrust out for a dose of Masters belt. She groans in pain as the thick leather whips her ass and thighs. Humiliated and exposed as her panties are yanked down to her thighs as her whipping continues. Extra hard strokes are met with screams as she is soundly beaten. She is ordered to count the final 10 strokes, but has trouble holding position after the seventh stroke and the count starts over for 10 brutal licks that leave mascara running down her tear streaked face.
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4274_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 134.19 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4274_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 134.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Dixie Begs for It- Ass Tease needs a Spanking

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Dixie Begs for It- Ass Tease needs a Spanking

Description:
    Dixie thrusts her bottom seductively in the air. Skin tight yoga pants cover her pretty posterior, wiggling and moaning. Her hands caress her curves, sliding the spandex down to expose her creamy white skin. Confessing that she needs her naughty bottom smacked hot and red. Begging, taunting, denying you the pleasure of touching her needy bottom. Is there any doubt that Dixie knows exactly what she needs?
    Model:
    The Master,Dixie Comet
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 4250_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 137.78 MB
    Duration : 00:06:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:4250_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 137.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Just What She Wanted A Spanking for Christmas - OTK for Casey Calvert

Assumethepositionstudios.com- Just What She Wanted A Spanking for Christmas - OTK for Casey Calvert

Description:
    Just what Casey wanted for Christmas, a good OTK spanking. Pulled over his knee, her pale skin is soon warmed by the steady staccato of his hand on her upturned bottom. Gasping as the swats fall harder, she begins to regret her wish, her bottom begins to burn. Her holiday dreams come true over his lap, he turns her ass as red as rudolph_s nose Believe me, Casey deserves every hard swat And she just may deserve the belt as well. CASEY CALVERT, CASEY CALVERT SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, THONG PANTY FETISH
    Model:
    Casey Calvert,The Master
    Studio:
    Info:
    File Name : 3996_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4
    File Size : 181.15 MB
    Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3996_f_dp_2000_ATP.mp4 - 181.2 MB

Thread Information