Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Captured Then Tied Up And Abused While Alone At Home

Lady-sonia.com- Captured Then Tied Up And Abused While Alone At Home

Description:
    I had no idea that he had been watching me through the window and then when I was out of the room he broke into the house and waited for his chance to grab me... As soon as I went up the stairs he followed me and overpowered me and then he tied me up with rope so that I was totally and completely helpless With my arms and legs tied VERY tightly he then tied my big tits and pulled my blouse open so that he could grope me and he was VERY VERY rough with my HUGE nipples as well This is the first video in a brand new Captured, Tied Up &amp Abused Housewife series which will be coming up over the next few weeks and this is going to be VERY different to anything I have ever shot before with no rules, no prior planning and NO control at all. I think that I am going to end up in a LOT of trouble Enjoy :-) xx
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31239.mp4
    File Size : 224.19 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:Captured_Then_Tied_Up_And_Abused_While_Alone_A t_Home.rar - 6.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31239.mp4 - 224.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Married Housewife Tied To The Bed

Lady-sonia.com- Married Housewife Tied To The Bed

Description:
    &nbsp
    He was only half my age but he still tied me to the bed VERY tightly so that I was struggling and helpless Bound in a VERY tight rope bra so that my HUGE 34G tits and huge hard nipples were forced right out and then my wrists and my ankles tied to the corners of the bed so that he could walk around me and look at me before running his hands all over me He clipped VERY tight nipple clamps onto my HUGE nipples which was agony and then tied the nipple clips to the steel frame to pull my nipples up hard Absolutely helpless as I struggle to get free but all of the time knowing that I am completely at his mercy with NOTHING that I can do about it
    &nbsp
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 32047.mp4
    File Size : 193.95 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:32047_married-housewife-tied-to-the-bed.zip - 6.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:32047.mp4 - 194.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Mrs Scarlet Pantyhose In The Kitchen

Lady-sonia.com- Mrs Scarlet Pantyhose In The Kitchen

Description:
    My very dear friend and Saturday morning riding partner Mrs Scarlet is putting on a pair or sheer-to-waist nude pantyhose to wear under her jodhpurs as she gets ready for her Saturday morning ride out with me and she makes sure that she has all of the curtains open so that everyone can watch
    Model:
    Mrs Scarlet,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28735.mp4
    File Size : 100.8 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:32

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:28734_mrs-scarlet-pantyhose-in-the-kitchen.zip - 17.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28735.mp4 - 100.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Raven Lee Dangling In Heels

Lady-sonia.com- Raven Lee Dangling In Heels

Description:
    Raven undresses and gets changed and then she sits down on the sofa to let you see her high heels. Long bare legs and LOADS of shoe dangling as the camera watches in close up to see everything. Bare legs, tiny panties, bare feet and spike heels
    Model:
    Raven,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28126.mp4
    File Size : 66.64 MB
    Duration : 00:06:55

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:28125_raven-lee-dangling-in-heels.zip - 16.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28126.mp4 - 66.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Tied To The Bed And Fucked To Orgasm

Lady-sonia.com- Tied To The Bed And Fucked To Orgasm

Description:
    I was supposed to be going out with a friend for the afternoon but she had to cancel at the last minute so having nothing to do until my husband got home from the office I decided to tidy up around the house. I had no idea that I was being watched by a stranger as I walked around the house in just my underwear and when I went upstairs and he jumped out on me there was absolutely nothing I could do Tied to the bed with a ball gag in my mouth there was nothing I could do as he searched the bedroom and found my high powered Hitachi vibrator and knowing that no one was coming home to disturb him he knew exactly what he was going to do with me...
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30578.mp4
    File Size : 203.91 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:24

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:Tied_To_The_Bed_And_Fucked_To_Orgasm.rar - 7.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30578.mp4 - 203.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Cherry Pantyhose In Green

Lady-sonia.com- Cherry Pantyhose In Green

Description:
    Cherry strips off and then shows off her classically voluptuous figure in a brand new green deep-plunge bra with LOADS of cleavage and matching thong panties and then pulls on a pair of new sheer-to-waist Italian pantyhose.
    Model:
    Cherry,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28103.mp4
    File Size : 95.29 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:28102_cherry-pantyhose-in-green.zip - 25.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28103.mp4 - 95.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Spur Of The Moment Fun With The Delivery Driver

Lady-sonia.com- Spur Of The Moment Fun With The Delivery Driver

Description:
    This was actually shot a few weeks back just as I started looking for amateur guys to shoot with. My husband asked me to stay in for a courier delivery on the Friday afternoon which was fine as I had other things to do at home here anyway. The parcel turned up at about 2pm and I recognized the delivery guy as he has been here with packages a couple of times before and even though he is just an average everyday guy I asked him if he wanted a coffee and then we got chatting about the site here (which he told me he checked out a lot as he has seen me here before) and I told him that I was thinking of shooting some more videos with guys and as it had been quite a while would he like to be my first new guy to shoot with again. He was quite shocked at first but I told him that he could keep his face covered if he wanted so one thing led to another and he came back a couple of hours later when he finished his work. I really had no idea if this video would ever get used here and as it was his first time he was a little nervous at first but as it was my first video with a guy for a while and as it was 100% spontaneous I thought that I would put it up for you all too see. This guy has one hell of an impressive cum-shot too :-)
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30868.mp4
    File Size : 315.9 MB
    Duration : 00:15:13

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:Spur_Of_The_Moment_Fun_With_The_Delivery_Drive r.rar - 7.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30868.mp4 - 315.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Obsessed With His Aunts Big Tits

Lady-sonia.com- Obsessed With His Aunts Big Tits

Description:
    This young guys aunt is one my best friends and she often has him call around to her house to do a few odd jobs but interestingly she told me that he is ALWAYS looking at her big tits As soon as she told me about this and because I always have a lot of little jobs that need doing in the gardens and grounds here I thought it would be rather fun to invite him around to see if I could interest him in my big 34 G cup tits as well The only difference would be that I would actually undress for him and show him my big tits and HUGE nipples if he is obsessed as she says... Of course I will have to dress to REALLY get his attention... And then I can have a little fun with him and get a few other little odd jobs done as well...
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30048.mp4
    File Size : 140.01 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:13

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:Obsessed_With_His_Aunts_Big_Tits.rar - 7.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30048.mp4 - 140.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- A Very Special 18th Birthday Present On The Morning Of His Birthday

Lady-sonia.com- A Very Special 18th Birthday Present On The Morning Of His Birthday

Description:
    I heard about this young guy through a friend of a friend. It was coming up to his 18th birthday and she just couldn_t think what to give him... Until my name came up of course... She rang me and told me all about him and then asked if I would like to give him something VERY special on the morning of his 18th birthday He sounded quite fun (although a little nervous at first) and as soon as she told me that he had a thing for busty older married women I thought what better present to give him than his very first ever blowjob from a married woman with 34 G cup tits who could give him the best first-time experience of his life? She told him that she was going to pick him up and take him somewhere nice for a special birthday treat and she drove him straight here were I was waiting for him and then I made sure that it was going to be an 18th birthday that this young guy was NEVER EVER going to forget :-) xx
    Model:
    Lady Sonia,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30907.mp4
    File Size : 303.72 MB
    Duration : 00:17:01

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:A_Very_Special_18th_Birthday_Present_On_The_Mo rning_Of_His_Birthday.rar - 7.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30907.mp4 - 303.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady-sonia.com- Mrs Parker Scott Fully Fashioned Nylons

Lady-sonia.com- Mrs Parker Scott Fully Fashioned Nylons

Description:
    My very special friend Mrs Parker-Scott has just arrived and she is just sending a text to her husband to say that she will be a little late home as we have something planned here for the afternoon.
    Model:
    Mrs Parker-scott,
    Studio:
    Lady-sonia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29243.mp4
    File Size : 86.43 MB
    Duration : 00:08:37

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:29242_mrs-parker-scott-fully-fashioned-nylons.zip - 20.2 MB

Download VIDEO: