Pro User

Oct 2016

A giggling interview between our newest casting director Taylor Whyte and her first interviewee Halle Von gets hot and heavy as the girls both take their clothes off. Taylor admires Halle's sexy curves and then warms up her juicy pussy with a soft fingering.
    Next Taylor brings out a man for Halle to test her mettle with. Since Halle is feeling a bit shy, Taylor gets down on her knees to coach her interviewee along and show her the ropes. Next Halle shows off her sensuality as she pleasures Taylor and works to tag team her man at the same time using a variety of raunchy positions.
    At the end, Halle proves that she isn't afraid to take a mouth full of cum, and that she's all about getting down and dirty as she snowballs with her casting director to finish her interview with a bang!

Models: Halle Von, Taylor Whyte

File: taylor-whyte-cast-halle-von-ep1-s5-e10.mp4
    Size: 1.64 GiB (1762683271 bytes)
    Duration: 00:42:20.738
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 1.61 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 440 Kbps
    Audio #0: 30.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 44.1 KHz 2 channels 101 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marissa Mei makes her debut as Nubiles casting director. She welcomes Aurora Monroe onto set. Aurora is very new and has only shot a few solos scenes. Aurora only came to shoot solos as well for us but she is more than open to doing a boy-girl scene with our camera man since she finds him very cute. She is very open sexually so the sex comes naturally. She loves the cock penetrating her while she rubs her clit into orgasm. Aurora passes her casting test and we are sure she will go on to star in many future movies.

Director's notes:
    This was the first casting scene we have ever shot.

We have always used hot models to help us not only recruit models but test them in casting to see if they would be good for Nubiles. The concept of this site is to record the process.

Marissa is a model I was working with to try to get her onto to Nubiles. She expressed interest in my casting idea. At first I thought she was great because she has such a Nubile body, a great smile and nice attitude.

However as I started to shoot I noticed she was really shy both in the interview and the sex part. The observer effect, someone acts differently while being observed, happened as soon as we started recording.

The model Aurora has an amazing natural open personality and connected right away with everyone on set. Even though she was very new to shooting, she knew exactly what to do. Her personality was so strong she even helped lead Marissa through the casting. Now really it should be the other way around. Still I thought I would give Marissa another try. Her next episode is with Kennedy Leigh.

Models: Aurora Monroe, Marissa Mei

File: marissa-mei-cast-aurora-monroe-ep1-s1-e7.mp4
    Size: 1.53 GiB (1647732116 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:50.265
    Video #0: 1.50 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 23.976 fps 6 967 Kbps
    Audio #0: 33.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 44.1 KHz 2 channels 151 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sumptuous Bailey Bradshaw has the looks to be a successful Nubiles model, but it's up to Skylar Green to find out if she has the moves as well. Skylar doesn't waste any time getting down to business, firing questions at Bailey as she peels off her clothes to unveil her lovely body.
    After being thoroughly inspected by Skylar, Bailey receives an enthusiastic pass for her tight body and smooth fair skin. Baily is still a bit nervous about meeting her man, so Skylar gets her settled down by playing a few sexy games with her interviewee until she is nice and relaxed and even excited to move forward.
    When she finally meets her beau, Bailey starts off a little bit shy. She hasn't done a lot of hardcore scenes before, but Skylar is there to walk her through it as she shows off her blowjob skills and then spreads her legs and offers her pretty bald pussy to her man!
    As soon as she finds herself filled with a hard cock all of Bailey's inhibitions seem to melt away! She is a total sex crazed hottie, loving every moment of letting her man fuck and dominate her. There's just one more formality before Skylar can give her a pass for her interview. Lying down, Bailey eagerly awaits a mouth full of hot cum as her man spills his load all over her in a wet sticky facial!

Models: Bailey Bradshaw, Skylar Green

File: skylar-green-cast-bailey-bradshaw-ep4-s3-e7.mp4
    Size: 724 MiB (758740200 bytes)
    Duration: 00:24:55.553
    Video #0: 695 MiB (96%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 898 Kbps
    Audio #0: 27.1 MiB (4%) AAC LC 44.1 KHz 2 channels 152 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information