Scorepass.com- Tickling The Ivories

Description:
Smiley Emma_s in her native Canada, in a condo overlooking the skyline of Toronto. Emma cannot only play the piano, she can play her Canadian cymbals also. Clap, clap, clap...she_s known as the clapper. Play those breast bongos Emma definitely has a pair of the greatest boobs in North America and a fun personality to go with them. See her tickle her ivories. Emma talked to us about bras. XLGirls: What are some of your favorite bra brands? My most-favorite bra is made by Empreinte and is sadly too small for me now for day-to-day use but I wear it on-cam all the time. It_s expensive but worth it since the quality is absolutely amazing and so comfortable while still being a very sexy bra. XLGirls: Do you like wired, sports, pushups, T-shirt bras?. Emma: All my bras are wired as I have a hard time fitting in any other type. I have been on the lookout for a sports bra but to no avail as of yet. XLGirls: Do you buy them in stores or online? Department stores or lingerie stores? Emma: I typically buy my bras from a local store that specializes in larger sizes. I_m unable to shop at regular department stores like Victoria_s Secret. XLGirls: Can you buy them off the rack or do you like to be fitted? Emma: It depends on the type of bra. I have had alterations done on a few bras in the past and some I can get off the rack. XLGirls: What_s your number one complaint about bras in general? Emma: My number one complaint is the price of a good-fitting bra for me. It can get very expensive.
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33460_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1065.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:21
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: