12345612 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Skee Ball with Alisha, Helena, Starli, and Selina

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Skee Ball with Alisha, Helena, Starli, and Selina

Description:
    New game: Skee Ball It_s team vs. team, as Alisha and Selina take on Helena and Starli, all wearing nighties to start with but not for long. Each team gets to throw six balls (three from each teammate) and whichever team gets the higher score gets to strip a piece of clothing from the loser of their choice.

But nudity is only the beginning.The losers sit naked and spread on the couch, while each winner picks a loser to try to force to orgasm. It_s a new game with new teams, each with one Skee Ball winner and one Skee Ball loser, winners vibing the other team_s loser, trying to make her cum.The ultimate winners get to paddle the ultimate losers.
    From the moment the vibrators touch pussy, it_s clear that one girl is going to have problems. The other victim has issues too as she fights to contain herself, but the other girl is soon red-faced and shiny with sweat as she vainly struggles against the inevitable, and it isn_t long before she_s gasping and crying out her orgasm.

And soon her ass is as red as her face as the winners gleefully apply the paddle, to her and to her partner. The winners don_t hold back.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-542-Strip-Skee-Ball-with-Alisha-Helena-Starli-and-Selina-HD.mp4
    File Size : 468.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-542-Strip-Skee-Ball-with-Alisha-Helena-Starli-and-Selina-HD.mp4 - 468.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dreidel with Chels and Dee

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dreidel with Chels and Dee

Description:
    Happy Hanukkah Its a little bit late, but Chelstein and Deeberg are here to play the traditional game of Strip Dreidel, with the loser getting the traditional strap-on fucking. If youre not familiar with the game, its played with a four-sided top, with four Hebrew characters on it, representing the initials of the phrase ?? ???? ??? ??, meaning a great miracle happened there. Each player has a supply of gelt (chocolate coins) and antes some into a. When does the dreidel land on? (gimel) the player gets the whole, and on? (he), the player wins half the. On ? (nun), nothing happens, and on? (shin), then oh , the player has to put some gelt in the. When a player is out of gelt, of course, she has to strip. The winner gets to choose what she takes off.

Personally, I think I need to tweak the rules a bit for the next time we use this game because using these rules it takes a long time. (I think Ill try giving the players more gelt but have a coin removed from the game before each spin.) The loser has to bend over and submit to being strapped on from behind, gasping and with her tits swaying.
    Model:
    Dee, Chels
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-649-Strip-Dreidel-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
    File Size : 602.86 MB
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-649-Strip-Dreidel-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 602.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana

Lostbetsgames.com- Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana

Description:
    Two girls, clad only in bra and panties. Two empty ice buckets. One ice machine, located way down the hall. The girls have to race to the ice machine, gather as much ice as they can carry, race back, dump the ice in a bucket, repeat until their buckets are full.As you can imagine, two girls repeatedly pounding down the hall at full speed attracted some attention, and by the end of the race a small crowd had gathered to cheer them on. (We respected their wishes not to be shown on camera but you can hear them.) And they were there to watch the forfeit, as the loser got smacked on the ass by both the winner and by Kenny, the referee. (Remember Kenny, you_ll see him again later.)This clip contains no nudity, but I like it anyway.
    Model:
    Ashley, Mo, Lola, Tiana, Kenny
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-127-Ice-Race-with-Ashley-and-Tiana-HD.mp4
    File Size : 102.94 MB
    Duration : 00:05:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-127-Ice-Race-with-Ashley-and-Tiana-HD.mp4 - 102.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Red-Black with Marcy and Cal

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Red-Black with Marcy and Cal

Description:
    You remember Marcy and Cal, right? Theyre the mature couple that was fans of LostBets.com who contacted me to ask if they could be on the site. And who am I to turn down requests from fans? Theyre back again, and oral sex is on the line. Whoever loses will be giving a blowjob or a good pussy-gobbling, on camera for all to the seer.

Its a game of pure luck, and its a quick one. A card is drawn, and if its a red card, Cal gets to take off a piece of Marcys clothing... If its a black card, she does to him. Keep in mind that these are amateurs, not accustomed to exposing themselves in front of everybody. Marcy, in particular, does her best to hide her nudity, which is not easy considering her generous tits.

The loser does what they have to do, and they know what theyre doing. It isnt long before the loser ends up with a mouthful of the winners juices. Good times, good times.
    Model:
    Marcy, Cal
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-621-Strip-Red-Black-with-Marcy-and-Cal-HD.mp4
    File Size : 201.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-621-Strip-Red-Black-with-Marcy-and-Cal-HD.mp4 - 201.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Body Shots with Nettle and Tobi (featuring Dolly)

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Body Shots with Nettle and Tobi (featuring Dolly)

Description:
    The game is Body Shots (although Dolly calls it Darts) and the various parts of Dollys anatomy are worth different points. Most of her body counts for 10 points, her tummy for 20, her breasts for 30, and her hoo-hah worth 40. For every 50 points you get, your opponent has to strip. Anything above the neck instantly costs you an article of clothing -- we didnt want Dolly to lose an eye or anything. Despite this, she still got it in the face twice. The arent very accurate, and she makes a very small target. In fact, Tobi, whos competitive and hilarious as always, feels a bit guilty about shooting such a tiny girl.

But dont feel too bad for Dolly. She gets to pick what the losers have to take off, and she makes them both get their tits out as soon as she can so at least she has the view of their bare breasts to console her while shes getting shot. And she has another consolation: after the game, shes released from confinement and both she and the winner put on strap-ons and spit-roast the loser. Shes never used a strap-on before and is quite excited by the opportunity.

We didnt use a line on the floor for the shooters to stand behind. Instead, each player had to keep some part of her body (usually her ass) touching the wall as she fired. And, since Im always looking to improve: we need a scoreboard. The players were constantly forgetting the score (perhaps because they were distracted by their own view of Dollys naked and increasingly paint-covered body) and having to count all the colored circles left on Dollys body by their darts. One girl happened to get two shots in the same place, which were subsequently counted as one, robbing her of 30 points. Fortunately, it didnt affect the eventual outcome.
    After the winners strap on, the two-on-one begins, or as one of them puts it, this dick isnt going to suck itself They start with the loser on all fours as one girl takes her mouth, the other her pussy, while she rubs her own clit. And I have to say, Dollys tiny ass looks great pumping away despite her inexperience. And she gets her payback for what shes endured. The winners switch places, then make the loser lie on her back and take the two strap-ons that way. One winner calls for a cellphone and gets some great angles with it. Then she lies on the ground with her dick pointing up and commands the loser to sit on it. She pulls her ass cheeks apart and slaps her ass hard enough to leave a handprint.
    Model:
    Nettle, Dolly, Tobi
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-483-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Nettle-and-Tobi-ft-Dolly-HD.mp4
    File Size : 1008.8 MB
    Duration : 00:43:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-483-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Nettle-and-Tobi-ft-Dolly-HD.mp4 - 1008.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Chels and Dee

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Chels and Dee

Description:
    The game of Elefino, where you have to scoop up butterflies in a net, usually puts taller players at an advantage, but that isnt necessarily the case here, because the taller competitor has an additional butterfly in her panties. This episode is being published a little bit out of order, and chronologically it follows Episode 638, which ended with Chels having her pussy buzzed with a remote-controlled vibrator. She had to keep wearing that through this game, and I made sure to keep her distracted. I got called out for it.

At the end of Episode 638, Chels not only got a remote control vibrator attached to her, but she also got a barehanded spanking from Dee, and she wanted the possibility to get revenge for this game. So the loser doesnt just get spanked, she gets paddled, whacked with our solid wood LostBets paddle. Five good solid swats, leading to a jiggly and reddening ass.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-661-Strip-Elefino-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
    File Size : 401.44 MB
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-661-Strip-Elefino-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 401.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Magnitude with Star, Amanda, and Lela

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Magnitude with Star, Amanda, and Lela

Description:
    The game of Earth and Fire was fun but flawed, so heres a new variant: Magnitude. Each round, the girls pop a plastic bubble with a three-sided in it, and whosever number comes up is at the mercy of the other two. They get to do whatever they want to her for 20 seconds, and then a buzzer goes off. The bubble gets popped again, and this time, the victim is attacked for 25 seconds. Then 30, then 35, and so on. The loser is the first girl to be forced to orgasm.

The loser suffers a rather embarrassing and undignified forfeit. Not only does she lose control over her body and succumb to a forced orgasm, her pussy gets decorated with googly eyes, lipstick, and prop stickers, and she has to use it to perform a ventriloquism routine with it. I really like how even uninhibited girls with wide-open limits will still blush bright red and stammer when they have to do something like this.

Lela returns (with a new, smoking hot toned body) along with lovely Star to break in newbie blonde Amanda. Usually, with Earth and Fire, I tell the players that whoever loses a round has to submit to the sexual attacks of the others, but this time, I either forgot to tell them or didnt bother. The girls struggled to keep their clothes on and to resist the unrelenting fingers trying to stimulate them. With two-against-one odds, though, the struggles were futile.

The winners had a tough time getting the stickers to stick to the losers pussy because it was so wet, but eventually, it was decorated with a top hat and mustache (plus pipe) and was ready for its big debut, and for some reason, it sounded like a Cockney man. It starts by singing a short excerpt from The Lion Sleeps Tonight, then moves into A Little Help From My Friends. It didnt know the lyrics to either very well but it did its best. It did look a little strange because its mouth was vertical, so in future uses of this forfeit, we had the losers lie sideways. In the end, its owner was totally embarrassed. Includes a brief promo of the losers vagina saying, My owner lost all her clothes at LostBetsGames.com. And did she ever.
    Model:
    Candle, Star, Amanda, Lela, Kandii, Lizzy, Rachel
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-436-Strip-Magnitude-with-Star-Amanda-and-Lela-HD.mp4
    File Size : 515.54 MB
    Duration : 00:21:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-436-Strip-Magnitude-with-Star-Amanda-and-Lela-HD.mp4 - 515.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Cierra, Desiree, Helena and Yesenia ft Jay

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Cierra, Desiree, Helena and Yesenia ft Jay

Description:
    The gang is back, and this time, theyre after more than just spankings. Jays not a player in this game. Instead, he gets to submit the two losers to his sexual whims. (I swear, sometimes I dont know why I even pay these guys. They should pay me.) After his somewhat awkward intro, the game of Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors, king-of-the-hill style, begins. I mentioned in the last video that these players represent a very ethnically-diverse group. Theyre also quite vertically-diverse, and since the winner of each round gets to strip a piece of clothing from the loser, it gets kind of entertaining when a short girl beats a taller one. Cierras tits are just about at Desirees eye level when they play each other. Those big tits jiggle pleasantly when she throws. Desiree, by the way, is a dirty dirty cheater, past-posting all the time until she gets called on it.

The game lasts about 14 minutes. If you do the math, that leaves over 20 minutes for Jay to have his way with them. (The winners help out, too.) Since I want to respect fans who dont want spoilers, Im going to call the losers Tall and Short. Tall starts off sucking Jays dick, while he picks up Short like a rag doll and falls over backwards, planting her pussy on his face. One of the winners helps Tall out (?) by bouncing her head on Jays cock. The other winner feels up Shorts tits.

Jay has the losers make out with each other while one rides his cock and the other his face. A winner grabs her cellphone to get some nice closeup shots. She also grabs Jays balls just for the hell of it. It turns out that the girl on Jays face is a squirter, as he finds out when he gets a faceful. He makes the girls get on the couch facedown, asses presented, and fucks Shorts very tight pussy from behind while spanking Talls jiggly ass. The sight is so sexy that one of the winners gets hot and spreads and rubs her furry pussy.

Then comes a double-blowjob, during which both losers demonstrate that theyre great at sucking cock and taking it deep. Its Talls turn to get fucked from behind, tits flying and ass bouncing, eating Shorts pussy until she cums again and squirts in Talls face. Jay switches back and forth between his prizes, ferociously pounding Short to yet another orgasm while Tall watches and masturbates.

Jay then picks up Short and fucks her in midair while holding her. Shes slippery after so many juicy orgasms. Shes made to clean off Jays cock with her mouth before Tall has to sit on it. She bounces up and down and comments that she feels like a basketball. Im not sure if thats racist. Shes gasping and getting close to orgasm when Jay announces that hes going to cum inside her. She asks him instead to paint a pretty picture. A few spanks from a winner send Tall over the edge, and we all get to watch her cum. The girls lie back on the couch to be painted, and the winners make them spread wide so that we, they, and Jay can get a good view. That does it for him, and his copious load splatters all over both girls and even hits one of the winners on a ricochet. The winner makes Tall clean her off with her tongue.
    Model:
    Yesenia
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-564-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Cierra-Desiree-Helena-Yesenia-and-Jay-HD.mp4
    File Size : 867.42 MB
    Duration : 00:36:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-564-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Cierra-Desiree-Helena-Yesenia-and-Jay-HD.mp4 - 867.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Panty Hoes with Avi, Lydia, and Cass

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Panty Hoes with Avi, Lydia, and Cass

Description:
    Mmm, pizza. Who doesnt like pizza? And who doesnt like seeing pizza delivery dudes surprised and delighted by naked women at the door?

Every pizza guy whos ever appeared at LostBets has been the real thing. In our very early days, I would intercept the driver on the way to the door and ask if hed participate. But early on, I dropped that and starting letting the naked girls answer the door cold. I got better reactions that way. But I dont know if Ive ever seen a driver more overjoyed when the door opened than todays lucky driver. He was so excited to see the four bare boobs swaying in front of him that I thought he might burst. He even was stoked to be on the Internet when saw our cameras. Wish granted, my friend. Wish granted.

By the way, Ive probably said this before but I delivered pizzas for a few months in college, and this never happened to me. The most exciting customer I ever had was an elderly lady who liked to give $20 tips on $10 pizzas.

Enjoy

Oh, wait, the game Its Panty Hoes, where the players try to knock over water bottles using tennis balls in pantyhose worn on their heads. We had the cameras set up pretty close on this one, meaning that when they bent over to play, their asses are right there. Fans of bent-over booties in close-up should be pleased.

Initially, only one loser was going to have to expose herself to the pizza guy, but one of the girls was dominating the early game and she gleefully suggested raising the stakes and sending two losers to the door. As is usually the case when someone gets too cocky here at LostBets, she immediately started to lose. When will they learn? Never, I hope.
    Model:
    Avi, Lydia, Cass
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-590-Strip-Panty-Hoes-with-Avi-Lydia-and-Cass-HD.mp4
    File Size : 361.96 MB
    Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-590-Strip-Panty-Hoes-with-Avi-Lydia-and-Cass-HD.mp4 - 362.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Lostbetsgames.com- Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Description:
    Okay, let_s talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don_t like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren_t hard enough.

To everyone who complained: this one_s for you.

In response to the complaints, I_ve started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser_s ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser_s cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
    Model:
    Derek, Maya
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-074-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Jester-HD.mp4
    File Size : 186.87 MB
    Duration : 00:10:53

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-074-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Jester-HD.mp4 - 186.9 MB

12345612 ...