Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Dylan, Nancy, and Carmen

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Dylan, Nancy, and Carmen

Description:
    Nancy, blue-haired Carmen, and wild Dylan play a game of Strip Freeze. At least, they try to play it. Carmen seems really unclear on the concept and doesnt seem to get the game. Its really simple. Theres a bouncing ball they have to push a button to stop. If they stop it in the green, they win and get to pick somebody to strip. If they stop it in the red, they lose and have to strip. If they stop it in the blue, its the next players turn, with an expanded red area. Thats not so hard, is it? Nevertheless, she still doesnt get it.

The loser is the canvas for the winners as they draw all over her with markers. Of course, she gets a dick drawn on her face, along with other things. But since the loser is a poor sport, the winners get drawn on too. Once gets a dick on her thigh, and the other gets a pair of lips on her ass.

By the way, one of the players is wearing a Bitch Pudding shirt. Blam
    Model:
    Nancy, Dylan, Carmen
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-633-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-Nancy-and-Carmen-HD.mp4
    File Size : 602.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-633-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-Nancy-and-Carmen-HD.mp4 - 602.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Addie and Simon

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Addie and Simon

Description:
    Addie and Simon are back for a head-to-yhead rematch. Chuck, Mally, and Candle spectate, hoping to see nude female or male flesh depending. The winner gets to do whatever he or she wants to the loser. Because of that, the rest of this clip description will be considered a spoiler. Don_t read it if you_re brave... but don_t say I didn_t warn you, either.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-155-Strip-Noname-with-Addie-and-Simon-HD.mp4
    File Size : 284.37 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-155-Strip-Noname-with-Addie-and-Simon-HD.mp4 - 284.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Jump Rope with Angel and Catherine

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Jump Rope with Angel and Catherine

Description:
    This one is presented thanks to a fan who wanted to see Catherine on a Sybian. I happened to have this one waiting to be published, featuring Catherine against our losingest player, Angel. Its a strip jump-rope contest, with the loser not only going for a Sybian ride but doing it blindfolded and bound.

At first, this would appear to be a mismatch. Catherines in much better shape than Angel, and Angel hasnt jumped rope since she was 5, while Catherine used to do double-Dutch (whatever that is.) But this was our first Jump Rope contest, and we didnt think through the rules very well. First Catherine did as many jumps as she could, then Angel followed suit, and whoever got more jumps won the round. This put Catherine at a serious disadvantage, since Angel always knew how many jumps she needed and could stop when she reached it. If we use this game again, well use fairer rules.

Despite her disadvantage, Catherine started off strong. But both girls were breathless and sweaty after a few rounds. It turns out that if youre going to compete in a contest like this, it doesnt pay to be a smoker. The girls get out of breath just counting the other girls jumps. The girls have to take a topless break to rehydrate, and theres great banter throughout. Theres major boob sweat, flapping and bouncing naked flesh, and the girls repeatedly curse out the sadistic bastard who thought of this game.

It turns out to be a very close game, but after 26 hard-fought and bouncy minutes, The losers hands are bound with her own jumprope, and the winner plays with the losers nipples while playing with the Sybians controls. About halfway through the winner makes the loser turn around and face the other way, pulsing the Sybian on and off. The loser gets turned on like crazy (not uncommon with the Sybian) and the machines prong ends up soaked with a mixture of sweat, lube, and what the Japanese call love liquid.
    Model:
    Catherine, Angel
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-453-Strip-Jump-Rope-with-Angel-and-Catherine-HD.mp4
    File Size : 796.93 MB
    Duration : 00:34:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-453-Strip-Jump-Rope-with-Angel-and-Catherine-HD.mp4 - 796.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Wheel of Torment with Richard, Addie, Ashley, Conor, Selah, Mouna, and Kylie

Lostbetsgames.com- Wheel of Torment with Richard, Addie, Ashley, Conor, Selah, Mouna, and Kylie

Description:
    Heres another blast from the past, as incomparable Ashley returns with fellow veteran Addie. Joining them are the much-requested Mouna and chubby blonde Selah. And dudes Conor and Richard. Its a seven-player free-for-all game of Wheel of Torment. Its simple: when its their turn, they spin the wheel, which has spaces labeled Strip, Make Someone Else Strip, Safe, and mini-forfeits like taking a spanking from the other players or fondling your own boobs. And if you land on a Strip space without any clothes to take off, you lose the game and must suffer the consequences: losers get hogtied, blindfolded, and tickled by the winners.

The 21-minute game is long but fast-paced and fun, the players bantering and a lot of stripping. Sadly, a lot of the mini-forfeits ended up being done clothed or mostly-clothed, so I think I need to reconsider the design of the wheel, but theres plenty of skin on show.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-584-Strip-Wheel-of-Torment-with-Richard-Addie-Ashley-Conor-Selah-Mouna-and-Kylie-HD.mp4
    File Size : 728.17 MB
    Duration : 00:30:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-584-Strip-Wheel-of-Torment-with-Richard-Addie-Ashley-Conor-Selah-Mouna-and-Kylie-HD.mp4 - 728.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Bizz-Buzz with Tyler, Dylan, Kendall, and Sassy

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Bizz-Buzz with Tyler, Dylan, Kendall, and Sassy

Description:
    Amateur newbies Tyler, Dylan, and Kendall are back, along with definitely-not-a-newbie Sassy. Theyre here to play Bizz-Buzz, where the girls take turns counting from 1 to infinity, except when the number is a multiple of 3, they have to say Bizz, when its a multiple of 5, Buzz, and when its a multiple of 15, they have to say Bizz-Buzz. To play this game well, you need a modicum of skill at math, which these girls dont have. As one of them says, How many white girls does it take to do math? Personally, I very much doubt that their ethnicity has anything to do with their math abilities or lack thereof, and Id never say that their gender does either, at least not with any girls around. But they said it, not me.

Last time these four got together it was to play an extremely daring game of Strip Freeze, where the loser had to masturbate in a very public pool. Kendall didnt take part in that one because she was deathly afraid of the forfeit and didnt think she could do it. This time we used a tamer forfeit because I was really afraid that if we kicked it up a notch, she might just leave. FYI, it didnt work, and after this game, she decided that stripping down for all to see was just too embarrassing and she had to go home. She was very apologetic and hinted that she might steel her nerve enough to come back another time, but for now, if youre a fan of Kendall this might be your last chance to see her.

The game takes a quick 7 minutes. The winners get to put the losers through some naked exercise, including jumping jacks (which make their boobs fly, sit-ups, toe-touches, pushups, pelvic throusts, and more. By the way, one of the girls has a birthmark that looks remarkably like the Batman logo. Apropos of nothing, but I thought it was interesting.
    Model:
    Dylan, Sassy, Tyler, Kendall
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-572-Strip-Bizz-Buzz-with-Tyler-Dylan-Kendall-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
    File Size : 298.88 MB
    Duration : 00:12:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-572-Strip-Bizz-Buzz-with-Tyler-Dylan-Kendall-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 298.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Ashlyn, Richard, and Sharron

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Ashlyn, Richard, and Sharron

Description:
    I like the pump because its unfamiliar and a little frightening for the players. Well, this time weve got our first ever male player risking the pump, as weve brought along a penis pump as well as the pussy pump. The losers here not only get pumped, they get vibrated with the wand massager.

Three contestants play, only one wins. Its best-of-three rock-paper-scissors played king of the hill style. (Playing it that way, with the winner sticking around, maximizes the expected clothing loss and therefore exposed skin.) The winner gets to pick an article of the losers clothing and strip it off themselves, then the loser has to do a twirl and go to the back of the line. Initially, the girls are nice to their defeated opponents, taking their shoes first, but that ends when Richard wins and takes a girls shirt. The game is incredibly close and comes right down to the wire.

None of these people has ever used a genital pump before, so this is quite a new experience for them. Im going to put the description of the forfeit in spoiler tags to avoid revealing the winner obviously, the way the forfeit goes depends very much on whether theres a male loser.

We left the cameras rolling after everyone was done, so theres a bit of postroll. Enjoy
    Model:
    Ashlyn, Sharron, Richard
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-473-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Ashlyn-Richard-Sharron-HD.mp4
    File Size : 566.62 MB
    Duration : 00:24:44

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-473-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Ashlyn-Richard-Sharron-HD.mp4 - 566.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Battlestrip with Julie and Vince

Lostbetsgames.com- Battlestrip with Julie and Vince

Description:
    In a way, this video was over three years in the making.

It was that long ago that I first met Julie. At the time, she was a shy little slip of a girl who was too modest even to open her legs on camera. Since then, I_ve been patiently and methodically working on her, gradually leading her astray until she finally did open her legs on camera, then got vibrated to orgasm, then took a strap-on in the shower, all of it culminating in today_s episode.

Julie, who looks more and more like a wood sprite each time I see her, faces off against Vince, last seen beardless and dealing blackjack in episode 207, to play the new version of Battlestrip (featuring a hex-grid board, nonlinear ships, and an extra captured man piece which is great for making people continue to play when naked), while Julie_s three friends Sammy, Mika, and new girl Leilani watch with interest. If Julie wins, Vince is in trouble: he has to masturbate while Julie and her three giggling friends enjoy the show. But if Vince wins, the friends have to strip down naked and masturbate in front of him, while Julie pays off her penalty with a blowjob. Yes, a blowjob. From Julie. Don_t ask how I did it, _cuz I_m still not sure. Maybe it was that leprechaun I found.

This game, by the way, was played completely fairly. Two radically different potential outcomes, and the game was not rigged, fixed, or slanted in any way.

Just so nobody is disappointed, here are a couple of disclaimers. First, Vince is a regular guy who is not accustomed to working his junk for an audience. He warned me before we got started that either way the game turned out, he_d do his best but he doubted he_d be able to provide the money shot. He wasn_t, so don_t look for it.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-218-Battlestrip-with-Julie-and-Vince-HD.mp4
    File Size : 921.85 MB
    Duration : 00:40:08

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-218-Battlestrip-with-Julie-and-Vince-HD.mp4 - 921.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pod Stomp with Bailey and Desiree

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pod Stomp with Bailey and Desiree

Description:
    Meet new girl Desiree. Shes short, even next to Bailey. Shes got big natural breasts. Shes full-figured. And shes exotic. Were always looking to add new colors to our multicultural palette here at LostBets.com, and Desirees heritage goes back to the native peoples who lived in what is now Mexico in pre-Columbian days. Her mother can speak fairly good Nahuatl. (At least, she says so. I dont exactly demand to see genealogies before inviting a girl to play.) Shes up against Bailey, whos grown gradually punkier since weve met her. Desirees first game is Pod Stomp, which is too bad for her since she seems to have trouble following simple directions and with basic math. (Desiree, if you should happen to read this, I love you, and I know that you were a bit nervous and it affected your play.) Bailey, on the other hand, is pretty bad-ass at this game.
    It only took 6 minutes, and then it was time for the forfeit. For a girls first time, I like to use a forfeit thats exposing, embarrassing, sexy but not too kinky. Dont want to scare the newbies off. So the loser of this one has to give us a show, spreading her legs and playing with her pusssy. The winner orders her to assume the position, with a leg cocked over the arm of an armchair, and start rubbin. The loser has a little trouble doing it, what with the winner, and all of you at home watching her. The winner grabs a camera and gets some neat close-ups of the losers stiffening nipples as her body responds to her fingers on and in her pussy. Despite that, I dont think she was able to really get into it and she has what Im pretty sure was a faked orgasm. (If Ive got this wrong, loser, I apologize, and I appreciate your animation and loudness when you cum.)
    The loser of this one vowed to win the next one and get payback.
    Bailey, by the way, was four months pregnant when this was filmed, which we didnt find out until later. She wasnt really showing yet, which will come as a relief to some of you and a disappointment to others. We all wish her and her the very best of health and good fortune.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-485-Strip-Pod-Stomp-with-Bailey-and-Desiree-HD.mp4
    File Size : 254.98 MB
    Duration : 00:11:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-485-Strip-Pod-Stomp-with-Bailey-and-Desiree-HD.mp4 - 255.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Frenzy with Desiree and Adrienne (ft. Trace)

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Frenzy with Desiree and Adrienne (ft. Trace)

Description:
    Desiree takes on Adrienne in a game of Strip Frenzy. The winner of each round gets to take a piece of clothing off the loser. At first, the competitors are evenly matched, but one thing about Frenzy is that the players tend to tire, and once a player loses her stamina and can_t keep up, it_s usually over. Both players try hard, but after the 7-minute game.

The loser is given to Trace to be his plaything. He starts by grabbing and playing with her big tits before fondling her pussy. (We put the winner to work by giving her a camera. She gets some nice close-ups.) Then it_s time for a blowjob and some cock slapping. The loser gets fucked from behind, but manages to strip off the winner_s undies while bouncing on Trace_s cock. (That_s a pretty big cock, and the loser has a pretty small frame, making her cry out.) The winner joins in, playing with the loser_s tits. Trace finishes with a facial, covering the loser_s face in thick, sticky good.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-534-Strip-Frenzy-with-Desiree-and-Adrienne-ft-Trace-HD.mp4
    File Size : 498.53 MB
    Duration : 00:20:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-534-Strip-Frenzy-with-Desiree-and-Adrienne-ft-Trace-HD.mp4 - 498.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Tossticles with Kandii and Amanda

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Tossticles with Kandii and Amanda

Description:
    Veteran Kandii and relative newcomer Amanda are back to play Strip Tossticles. They have to lob a set of bolos over a target, while keeping at least part of their bodies touching to opposite wall at all times. Whoever gets the highest score gets to strip a piece of clothing off the loser.

The girls start off dressed nearly identically, in jean shorts and almost-matching tank tops, but that doesnt last as the clothes quickly start to hit the floor. As it happens, one of the girls elected to strip her opponent from the top down, while the other went for the bottoms up. Want to know how the 14-minute game went?
    Model:
    Amanda, Kandii
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-451-Strip-Tossticles-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4
    File Size : 453.72 MB
    Duration : 00:19:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-451-Strip-Tossticles-with-Kandii-and-Amanda-HD.mp4 - 453.7 MB

Thread Information