... 234567891016 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Blossom, Indigo, and Jelly

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Blossom, Indigo, and Jelly

Description:
    Heres yet another episode that somehow fell by the wayside. Remember these three young amateurs? Indigo and Blossom are at their first-ever naked shoots, having been brought by their friend Jelly, whos only ever been naked on camera at LostBets. Jelly is still sporting the short-cropped hair she got in Episode 401. They play a giggly game of Elefino. Youd think Blossom would be at a significant disadvantage, being shorter than the other two, and it does start out that way but she gets the hang of it quickly and catches up. The winners get to strip the clothes off the loser, and they are not generous or kind when picking out what to take off. Sometimes, the winners will be nice and take off a losers shoes and socks first. Not this time. They go straight for the underwear, and one of the girls looks damn sexy when she ends up completely nude under her sheer, see-through dress.

Its a fun game, and a long one, lasting 22 minutes. The fact that the winners take pains to expose the losers quickly means that theres a lot of nudity throughout.

The losers bend over to accept 20 bare-handed spanks each from the winner. Their asses are nice and jiggly.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-657-Strip-Elefino-with-Blossom-Indigo-and-Jelly-HD.mp4
    File Size : 591.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-657-Strip-Elefino-with-Blossom-Indigo-and-Jelly-HD.mp4 - 591.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with April, Ana Molly, and JD

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with April, Ana Molly, and JD

Description:
    Earth and Fire: the game where you try to force one of your opponents to cum as quickly as possible. Usually when introducing new players, I like to ramp up the complexity of the games and forfeits gradually, so they can get used before taking the truly big risks. But for this group, I whipped out this highly sexual game early.

This game has gone through a few revisions over the years, but the current one uses our homemade box Marvin. I really need to tweak Marvins code, though, since he seems to have a penchant for picking the same player over and over again. This turns into a real problem for one of the players, who finds themself repeatedly trapped and at the mercy of the fingers and tongues of the other two. They grit their teeth and try to stave off the rising orgasm, but its no use.

Obviously being the winner in a game of Earth and Fire can leave one feeling unsatisfied. We take care of that in the forfeit, where the loser has to serve the winners and give them the orgasms theyve been trying so hard to stave off. But unlike the losers orgasm, the winners get to have theirs on their terms. The losers mouth is put to good use. So is a wand massager, which makes one of the winners pop really fast.
    Model:
    April, Ana Molly, JD
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-521-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-April-Ana-Molly-and-JD-HD.mp4
    File Size : 382.53 MB
    Duration : 00:16:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-521-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-April-Ana-Molly-and-JD-HD.mp4 - 382.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Want your game idea produced?

Lostbetsgames.com- Want your game idea produced?

Description:
    Hello Boys &amp Girls, our girl Sinn Sage says heySo... We need your creative minds unleashed, due to Covid-19 we can_t shoot content normally since everyone are stuck on quarantine, so we are thinking Social Distancing type of games, obviously we never did this before so it would be interesting to hear what you guys come up with, have something you want to suggest? Lets hear your script ideas in the comments section belowP.S:
    And if you have cool game ideas for when the virus is finally over and we can come back to normal life, you are more then welcome to let us know what you guys would like to see, and we would try to implement your ideas into realityLove ????????
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : lbgpromofixed.mp4
    File Size : 72.86 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:lbgpromofixed.mp4 - 72.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Splotzee with Ginger and Penny

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Splotzee with Ginger and Penny

Description:
    Penny is back This tall goddess is one of my favorites, and shes breaking in a new girl: Ginger, with her straight red hair and her large, beautiful natural tits. Theyre here to play a new game we came up with, Splotzee. Its fast-paced and tense, but it makes the players concentrate (so they dont banter much during the game) and look down (so we dont see much of their faces), so Im not sure how well it worked.The way it works is that each girl has ten six-sided dice, and they simultaneously roll them all. They can then pick up any of their dice and roll them again, and keep doing it. The winner is the first one whose dice all show the same number.

The winner of each round gets to choose what the loser takes off, and the two girls took two different stripping strategies. One girl went right for the gusto, first taking her opponents bottoms and then her panties, exposing her bare pussy. The other went for maximum skin area exposure, stripping her opponent of her outer clothes and leaving her in just her bra and panties. More clothes come off after that, and after a 9-minute game.

We tried something new with the forfeit, too. In the past, weve strapped a bunch of hapless losers to our new and awesome St. Andrews Cross for the winner to play with, but this time, to loser goes on the cross backward, facing towards the cross instead of away from it, Not only does this provide a new angle, it presents the losers ass helplessly to the winners mercy, exposing it to spanks. To facilitate this, we gave the winner a paddle to use on the loser. And we gave her a wand massager too, because why not?

It turns out that this winner was very spank-happy. Honestly, I dont think weve seen this many ass-slaps here before. The losers generous derriere jiggles as the winner delivers over a hundred slaps and swats. (After the first 52, she removes her panties and makes the winner wear them on her head.) Then the winner remembers the vibrator. She teases the losers pussy from behind while continuing to slap her ass. She takes away the vibe just as the loser is starting to moan, leaving her hanging from the cross with trembling legs. After taunting her, the winner puts the vibe back and forces the loser to a humiliating bound orgasm. A few post-orgasm spanks later, the winner walks off, leaving the loser hanging from the cross with a red ass and a sore pussy.
    Model:
    Penny, Ginger
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-468-Strip-Splotzee-with-Ginger-and-Penny-HD.mp4
    File Size : 423.9 MB
    Duration : 00:18:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-468-Strip-Splotzee-with-Ginger-and-Penny-HD.mp4 - 423.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Shockinaw with Savannah, Richard, and Cherry M

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Shockinaw with Savannah, Richard, and Cherry M

Description:
    Time for another shocking game of Shockinaw. Recap of the rules: each player holds a handle with a button on it. The game plays some sinister music while flashing a red light. As soon as the music stops and the light turns green, the players have to press their buttons. Last person to press their button gets an electric shock. Or if somebody presses the button early, while the music is still playing, they get a shock too, as one player found out when she accidentally pressed the button immediately. And needless to say, the shocked loser also has to surrender an article of clothing. And twirl. (Richard, not having a bra, gets to count his belt.)

They play until there are two naked losers, who then have to service the winner any way he or she wants.

The game lasts about nine minutes, and the entire rest of this video is dedicated to the winner getting their satisfaction.

The winner makes first one loser then the other eat their ass. Then the winner makes the losers engage in oral sex, pushing the givers head into the other losers crotch and you know what, its getting way too awkward to use non-spoiling non-gender-specific terms, so the rest of the description will be in spoiler tags. If you dont want spoilers: faces are ridden, asses are spanked, orgasms are forced.
    Model:
    Savannah, Richard, Cherry M
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-475-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Savannah-Richard-and-Cherry-M-HD.mp4
    File Size : 832.47 MB
    Duration : 00:36:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-475-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Savannah-Richard-and-Cherry-M-HD.mp4 - 832.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Lily Trims Her Bush

Lostbetsgames.com- Lily Trims Her Bush

Description:
    Many, many people have asked me to get Lily to offer her bush as a stake in a game. Well, she gives you your answer in this clip, and sadly, it_s negative. Don_t worry, guys, I_ll keep working on her.Usually, I show clips from a session chronologically, but last week_s Tuesday update of Lily vs. Mary vs. Amber was so hot I had to get it out the door. Basketball was not the first game they played, and in fact, the first clip of the day isn_t a game at all.Lily shows up, her girl-girl virginity on the line, and she realizes that she needs a trim, and she invited me to film. I didn_t have my lights set up. I didn_t care.Throughout the trim job, Lily talks to you, the viewers. She also tells a joke, which I didn_t get until the fifth time I saw it. And most of all, she just... is Lily. Lil_ scamp.
    Model:

Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-045-Lily-Trims-Her-Bush-HD.mp4
    File Size : 97.71 MB
    Duration : 00:05:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-045-Lily-Trims-Her-Bush-HD.mp4 - 97.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Aimee and Kimmy (ft. Kevin)

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Aimee and Kimmy (ft. Kevin)

Description:
    Welcome back Kimmy, whos been in 8 or so episodes of LostBets.com. Welcome also Aimme, back for just her second appearance after Episode 524. Weve got one really tall girl and one tiny titan. The stakes are high as the girls are literally betting their asses. Kevin stands by eagerly, waiting to administer the penalty to the loser. The winner gets to join in too. She has no dick, but thats why latex was invented. Its a quick game, lasting only six minutes.

The loser gets some swats to her ass just to make sure she knows her place, and then Kevin makes her give him a sloppy, slurpy BJ. The winner makes sure her strapon gets some sucking too. The loser is made to go, cowgirl, then gets fucked from behind As mentioned, the loser loses her ass, and she grimaces as Kevin exacts her punishment. Hes not gentle about it. Its ass-fucking day for the loser as the winner gets her piece of ass as well. The loser ends up with a faceful of cum and a sore ass. Thats what she gets for losing.
    Model:
    Kimmy, Aimee
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-605-Strip-Freeze-with-Aimee-and-Kimmy-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4
    File Size : 623.16 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-605-Strip-Freeze-with-Aimee-and-Kimmy-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4 - 623.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with Geneva and Dylan

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Geneva and Dylan

Description:
    Ah, Dylan and Geneva. Theyre here to play Ill Show You Mine, where there is one card for each piece of clothing theyre wearing and they draw the cards one-by-one to see who has to take off what. This game predates the creation of Marvin II, so it uses actual cards.

The loser has to masturbate with a rather large vibrator, while the winner gets to film her doing it. Because of the vibrators size and the losers tight little twat, it barely fits. Finally, the winner helps out. Finally, with a little elbow grease and literal grease, she manages to get it in, making the loser squeal and squirm. Shes not able to take very much of it before crying uncle.
    Model:
    Dylan, Geneva
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-643-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Geneva-and-Dylan-HD.mp4
    File Size : 276.1 MB
    Duration : 00:11:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-643-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Geneva-and-Dylan-HD.mp4 - 276.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with Amber, Julie, and Sassy

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Amber, Julie, and Sassy

Description:
    Amber, Julie, and Sassy are some of our most veteran players, with a combined 28 years of experience between them. Theyre here to play a simple game, Ill Show You Mine. Theres a stack of cards, one for each article of clothing the players are wearing. They draw the cards one at a time, and whoevers garment is pictured as to take it off.

These girls have great chemistry between them. Julie asks if Sassys Last Unicorn tattoo is a pony. Amber wants to bet on whether her bra and panties are the same color. (They are,) One of the girl_s talks smacks when shes winning. If youve been around for a while, you know what happens when they do that. Karma hates hubris, and bragging about your victories at LostBets.com is nearly guaranteed to make you start losing. I could warn them about this, but I dont want to.

The losers after the 7-minute game have to do some embarrassing yoga poses. The winner picks out the ones she likes and holds a camera to get those nice explicit close-ups. The losers, unsurprisingly, get cold. They have to press their bodies together for warmth.
    Model:
    Julie, Amber, Sassy
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
    File Size : 315.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 315.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Facial with Alisha, Selena, Starli, and Helena

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Facial with Alisha, Selena, Starli, and Helena

Description:
    New game: Strip Facial. Its pretty simple. The girls take turns turning a knob, and the unlucky one gets a faceful of cream. It works pretty well (especially the faceful of cream part) but the spring that flings the ersatz jizz is a little weak. Well beef it up before next time.

Appropriately for a game involving facefuls of cream, the loser has to get wet and messy, She hangs her head in shame as the winners discuss her forfeit. Shes to be turned into a human dessert, covered in cream, chocolate syrup, two different kinds of sprinkles, caramel, and strawberry sauce. And some Cool Hwip. And maraschino cherries. I kept everything in the refrigerator cuz Im mean.

The winners try to put one of the cherries in the losers belly button. But she pops it out, so they put it in her butt instead. In fact, they pay a lot of attention to her butt in general, Shes completely covered in a layer of sprinkles, in every crack. Its truly a work of art.

The winners taste the loser at the end, and who could blame them? The loser does what wet-n-messy losers often do, and hugs the winners to spread the mess.
    Model:
    Helena, Starli, Alisha, Selena
    Studio:
    Lostbetsgames.com
    Info:
    File Name : LostBets-579-Strip-Facial-with-Alisha-Selina-Starli-and-Helena-HD.mp4
    File Size : 609.23 MB
    Duration : 00:25:25

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:LostBets-579-Strip-Facial-with-Alisha-Selina-Starli-and-Helena-HD.mp4 - 609.2 MB

... 234567891016 ...

Thread Information