Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Aleksandra Smelova in Morning Light

Playboy.com- Aleksandra Smelova in Morning Light

Description:
    We first met Aleksandra Smelova in November of 2018 for her debut feature, and now, she returns nearly five years later with this exciting morning pictorial. Just waking up, find Aleksandra in sheer pink lingerie posing for the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. I entered modeling as a young woman, ma ...ybe 19 at the time, she recalls. I started modeling because I was always very flirtatious, and the money was excellent, she laughs. The Moscow-born model lives a low-key life when shes not on set. My life outside modeling is not that interesting, she jokes. I have two dogs and a fluffy cat whom I rescued from a shelter. You can find Aleksandra hanging out with her friends, family, and animals, traveling, or working out in her spare time. Check out her previous pictorials, too, right here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Aleksandra Smelova
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aleksandra_Smelova_Morning_Light_1080p.mp4_1080p_v ideo.mp4
    File Size : 370.19 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:04

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Aleksandra_Smelova_in_Morning_Light.rar - 25.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Aleksandra_Smelova_Morning_Light_1080p.mp4_1080p_v ideo.mp4 - 370.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Dallas Maxwell in Savor the Moment

Playboy.com- Dallas Maxwell in Savor the Moment

Description:
    The photographer, Tina Louise, cooks up another exhilarating feature with Dallas Maxwell in her second gallery and video. Im introverted but social, says the New York-born model. I love hard, and I view my life like an art piece that Im creating every day. Though Dallas loves being ... in front of the camera and creative directing, her true passion is music. Ive been singing since I can remember, and its still a strong pillar of who I am, she shares. Music can evoke a wide range of emotions and provide an outlet for expressing your feelings- joy, sadness, or nostalgia. It fascinates me that music has the power to connect people across cultures, languages, and backgrounds Its such a beautiful universal language. When shes not working or making music, Dallas gets creative in other ways or spends her time outside. My hobbies include writing, painting, dancing, hiking, and connecting with animals, she says. See more from Dallas Maxwell here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Dallas Maxwell
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dallas_Maxwell_Savor_the_Moment_1080p.mp4_1080p_vi deo.mp4
    File Size : 325.7 MB
    Duration : 00:07:22

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Dallas_Maxwell_in_Savor_the_Moment.rar - 40.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Dallas_Maxwell_Savor_the_Moment_1080p.mp4_1080p_vi deo.mp4 - 325.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Bikini Beauties

Playboy.com- Bikini Beauties

Description:
    Summer is in full swing with this weeks Editors Choice feature highlighting some of our favorite bikini galleries and videos from Amber Rose, Lily Andrews, Anna May, Viviane Leigh, and Thera Jane. First travel to Bali with Australian model Thera, who shot for us back in 2018 for the first time .... I grew up in Perth, along the coast, she shares, telling us more about herself. One of my best qualities would be that I never give up on anything, no matter what. For longtime professional model Thera, Playboy has always been a dream job. I thought it was a joke when I was contacted via email, she laughs, I couldnt believe it. Its been my dream to shoot with Playboy my whole life Next, get to know Lily, a model, content creator, and nursing student from Southern California. Id say Im empathetic and outgoing. Im passionate about helping others. Why? Theres not enough of it in the world, says Lily. I want to be a student, a nurse, a wife, and a Playmate. I am sexy, smart, and hardworking. One doesnt negate the other. It enhances who you are Stay tuned for more Editors Choice features like this only on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_Bikini_Beauties_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 462.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:03

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Bikini_Beauties.rar - 22.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Mashup_Bikini_Beauties_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 462.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Heidi Romanova is Lost in Love

Playboy.com- Heidi Romanova is Lost in Love

Description:
    International model Heidi Romanova is baring it all on set for this new feature from the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. A longtime fan-favorite model on Playboy, we know youll love this gallery and video. I try to be proud of myself in whatever I do, shares the model and photographer. I ...m tired of seeing on social media that you need to be a millionaire in your 20s, buy your own house, have a successful business, have good mental health, and a perfect booty, she adds with a laugh, Its great if you can, but there are also a lot of small things to be proud of every day in life, which are still very important. For Heidi, moving through the world as she wishes brings her happiness and confidence. Some words I live by? We are all going to die- life is very short, she says. So live it as you want, feel, and wish. Try not to have any regrets Get to know more about Heidi Romanova here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Heidi Romanova
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Heidi_Romanova_Lost_in_Love_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4
    File Size : 276.81 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Heidi_Romanova_is_Lost_in_Love.rar - 19.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Heidi_Romanova_Lost_in_Love_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4 - 276.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- July Birthdays

Playboy.com- July Birthdays

Description:
    Emily Bloom, Emily Rise, Clara, Jasmine Jazz, and Ivy Rose all turn one year older this month, and were celebrating with this Editors Choice feature. First, look back on one of Ivys latest features as she turns 26. My passion is expressing myself creatively, shares Ivy as the photogra ...pher Tina Louise captures her. I believe art and creative expression to be the most powerful tools for widespread positive influence. She continues. Art isnt just art because its beautiful. It inspires people to act differently, makes them think, and can bring hope in their darkest moments. Ivy creates through many mediums. Modeling, music, dancing, fashion styling, and cooking, she says of the art forms she loves most. Next, longtime Playboy model Emily Bloom turns 30 this month. Originally from Ukraine, Emily moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of modeling and acting. Ukraine is a very beautiful country, but I always wanted to travel, she says. I wanted to find where Id fit in, and so far, Im happy with my choice I came to the United States to get my masters degree in acting. I love living in Los Angeles Learn more about all these models right here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_July_Birthdays_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 431.6 MB
    Duration : 00:09:23

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    July_Birthdays.rar - 17.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Mashup_July_Birthdays_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 431.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Sofi Ka in Early Hours

Playboy.com- Sofi Ka in Early Hours

Description:
    Its early in the morning with the International model Sofi Ka, whos just getting home from a night out as she poses for the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. In her eighth pictorial, Sofi is dressed in all black, undressing slowly. I feel the best nude, she shares. Posing nude is always ... easy and natural Sofi discovered Playboy many years ago and always knew she wanted to be a model. Its been my dream to be here, she says. Im so grateful I could do a beautiful job like this. Make sure not to miss any more galleries or videos from Sofi Ka here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Sofi Ka
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sofi_Ka_Early_Hours_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 431.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:35

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Sofi_Ka_in_Early_Hours.rar - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Sofi_Ka_Early_Hours_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 431.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Francy Torino in Point of View

Playboy.com- Francy Torino in Point of View

Description:
    You may remember International model Francy Torino from her pictorials in 2019. Shes back for the first time since then with this brand-new feature from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Since I was a young girl, I have always had an interest in the world of fashion and photography, says th ...e model from Turin, Italy. When I was 18 years old, I made my first photo book. This passion then became a profession. Francy discovered Playboy through a friend and was happy to work together. I like to pose nude because I like my body, and I feel at ease to show it to other people, she says. When Francy isnt working, you can find her staying fit or spending time on the beach. In my spare time, I like to go running outdoors, she says. I also love swimming and sunbathing Make sure to check out Francys other pictorials here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Francy Torino
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Francy_Torino_Point_of_View_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4
    File Size : 175.81 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Francy_Torino_in_Point_of_View.rar - 20.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Francy_Torino_Point_of_View_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4 - 175.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- August Birthdays

Playboy.com- August Birthdays

Description:
    Dont miss this weeks celebratory Editors Choice gallery and video, highlighting models with August birthdays. Look back at popular pictorials from Leighla Habib, Emma Jade, Marisa Ehret, Krystal Kitten, and CJ Sparxx. First, get reacquainted with international Playmate Marisa, who is well-k ...nown as Miss May 2020 for Playboy Germany. My biggest hobby is modeling, shares the model, car enthusiast, and midwife. I discovered my love for nude photography when I was 18. I love to show another side of myself. For Marisa, nude modeling is freeing. Clothes intimidate me, she laughs. I feel most comfortable naked. Next, learn more about Leighla, a model and mother we met in 2021. Playboy means sexy, strong women that arent afraid of being sexy and strong, says Leighla. I believe that being nude isnt a thing to be seen as raunchy- nudity can also be art. Im comfortable with my body and how I can make it move. Stay tuned for more Editors Choice features like this on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_August_Birthdays_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 406.52 MB
    Duration : 00:09:15

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    August_Birthdays.rar - 20.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Mashup_August_Birthdays_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 406.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Maia Serena in Tranquil Setting

Playboy.com- Maia Serena in Tranquil Setting

Description:
    Maia Serena is back with another outdoor feature from the photographer, Maddie Cordoba. Something people wouldnt know about me at first glance? Im extremely goofy, says Maia of herself. I love talking to people and being a social butterfly- Ive always been interested in what oth ...ers say. What makes Maia who she is most of all is that shell always take the time to bask in her surroundings. I was born in Portland, and Ive always lived near nature, she says. Im a huge fan of hiking in the SoCal mountains and swimming in the ocean. Im always trying to keep myself active. A full-time model and content creator, you can usually find Maia in front of a camera if shes not getting in touch with nature. What do I love most about my job? I love the community, she says. I feel very comfortable posing nude. Ive always loved being naked. See more from Maia Serena here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Maia Serena
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maia_Serena_Tranquil_Setting_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 343.2 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:52

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Maia_Serena_in_Tranquil_Setting.rar - 42.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Maia_Serena_Tranquil_Setting_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 343.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Gia Rae in After I Do

Playboy.com- Gia Rae in After I Do

Description:
    Travel to Vancouver with the Canadian model and newcomer, Gia Rae. On the set of a hotel room, Gia plays the role of a bride beautifully. I feel the most sexy when Im dressed up in a sexy outfit with my hair and makeup done, shares Gia. It doesnt matter if its for going out, at the ... strip club, or making content. When you look good, you feel good, you know? For Gia, her work is liberating, fun, and allows her to be creative. I love so many things about my job. My passions in life are pretty simple: doing whatever my heart desires and working hard. Ive always been a free spirit and very promiscuous- eventually, that tied into my work, and its given me a new love for my life, she says. The Playboy brand has always had a special place in my heart Stay tuned for more from Gia Rae here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Gia Rae
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gia_Rae_After_I_Do_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 361.32 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:06:00

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Gia_Rae_in_After_I_Do.rar - 32.7 MB

Download VIDEO: