Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Aleksandra Smelova in Open Heart

Playboy.com- Aleksandra Smelova in Open Heart

Description:
    The International model, Aleksandra Smelova, feels lively and free outside on location in Spain, shooting for the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. In her everyday life, Aleksandra enjoys simple things like spending time with her pets, taking a stroll outdoors, or being in the company of the people close ...st to her. My life outside of modeling is not that interesting, she laughs. I rescued two dogs and a fluffy cat from a shelter. And I have a couple of close friends I hang out with regularly, she adds. They are the ones who keep me sane See more of Aleksandra Smelova right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Aleksandra Smelova
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alexandra_Smelova_Open_Heart_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4
    File Size : 305.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:32

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Aleksandra_Smelova_in_Open_Heart.rar - 30.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Alexandra_Smelova_Open_Heart_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4 - 305.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Joy Lamore in No Limits

Playboy.com- Joy Lamore in No Limits

Description:
    Get outside with International model Joy Lamore in this brand-new feature from the photographer Henirk Pfeifer. On location in Tenerife, Spain, Joy takes in her beautiful surroundings. Some words I live by? The more love you give, the better off you are, shares Joy. Thats also the way ... Joy feels about her work. My passion is art It is the best tool of expression I have, she says. What I like most about my work is the opportunity to meet many people with art as a common interest to share and learn from As for her time on set, Joy had a great time. Posing nude makes me feel sexy, empowered, alive, and free, she says. For me, Playboy is a dream come true. Being a part of it is like a fantasy to me. It makes me feel happy, proud, and above all, sexy See all of Joy Lamores features right here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Joy Lamore
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Joy_Lamore_No_Limits_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 288.11 MB
    Duration : 00:06:12

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Joy_Lamore_in_No_Limits.rar - 29.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Joy_Lamore_No_Limits_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 288.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Matea Mihaljević for Playboy Germany

Description:
    Travel to the beaches of the Canary Islands with International Playmate Matea Mihaljević from Bosnia. On set with the photographer Simon Bolz, Matea poses as Miss July 2023 for Playboy Germany. My shoot for Playboy took place in Fuerteventura. During that time, I felt really good: it was warm, the ...sun was shining, and the photographer and I got on well, says Matea. The atmosphere was relaxed, and I was absolutely sure the photos would be great Im very happy to be Miss July When shes not posing for cameras, Matea works with animals, keeps fit, and dabbles in music. I support an animal welfare organization that rescues dogs. When Im not looking after my animals-I have two cats and two dogs- I enjoy playing sports, she says. I do yoga, surf, and take singing lessons. Check out more International Playmate features like this here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Matea Mihaljević
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Matea_Mihaljevic_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 75.06 MB
    Duration : 00:01:37

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Matea_Mihaljević_for_Playboy_Germany.rar - 17.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Matea_Mihaljevic_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 75.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Mishamai in Reflection Pool

Playboy.com- Mishamai in Reflection Pool

Description:
    For her second gallery and video, Playboy Creator Mishamai has a pool day on location in Los Angeles with the photographer Madeline Northway. At first glance, people may not know Ive competed in powerlifting, shares Mishamai. My personal records were a 248 lb squat, 135 lb bench, and 303 ... lb deadlift. Mishamai always aims to better herself. My passion is self-improvement because I want to live authentically and be my best self. A bonus is seeing how it inspires others, whether we have similar goals or not, she says. Im good at goal-setting. When I set my sights on something, I ask myself how I can get there and what I can do now. When shes not working, Mishamai loves to dress up. Im playful, quirky, and a little shy. My main hobbies are cosplaying anime and video game characters, she says. I feel the most sexy in my cosplays of strong characters Check out Mishamais debut feature, too, out now
    Model:
    Mishamai
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mishamai_Reflection_Pool_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 425.16 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:09

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Mishamai_in_Reflection_Pool.rar - 45.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Mishamai_Reflection_Pool_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 425.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Francy Torino in Point of View

Playboy.com- Francy Torino in Point of View

Description:
    You may remember International model Francy Torino from her pictorials in 2019. Shes back for the first time since then with this brand-new feature from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Since I was a young girl, I have always had an interest in the world of fashion and photography, says th ...e model from Turin, Italy. When I was 18 years old, I made my first photo book. This passion then became a profession. Francy discovered Playboy through a friend and was happy to work together. I like to pose nude because I like my body, and I feel at ease to show it to other people, she says. When Francy isnt working, you can find her staying fit or spending time on the beach. In my spare time, I like to go running outdoors, she says. I also love swimming and sunbathing Make sure to check out Francys other pictorials here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Francy Torino
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Francy_Torino_Point_of_View_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4
    File Size : 175.81 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Francy_Torino_in_Point_of_View.rar - 20.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Francy_Torino_Point_of_View_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4 - 175.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Flashback- Summer of 19

Playboy.com- Flashback- Summer of _19

Description:
    Flashback to some of the most popular pictorials from the Summer of 2019. This Editors Choice gallery and video features Gloria Sol, Nicole Winter, Maria Ryabushkina, Mila Azul, and Ariel. First, hike with fan-favorite model Gloria as she poses among red rocks for the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. ... Adventures? Ive had so many, smiles Gloria on set. Every month, I go to at least two to three counties. Im always dreaming about my next trip Next, get cozy at home with the International model, Nicole, originally from Minsk, Belarus. Nicole is a professional dancer and model, so its easy to see why shes so comfortable in front of the camera. Im a light, cheerful girl, she says of herself, I have a very sexy energy. Nicole loves her work. I feel good about posing nude, she says. My passions are practicing dance and doing photoshoots See more Editors Choice features like this, only here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_Flashback_Summer_19_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.m p4
    File Size : 393.68 MB
    Duration : 00:08:23

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Flashback_Summer_of__19.rar - 16.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Mashup_Flashback_Summer_19_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.m p4 - 393.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Maia Serena in Gift of Nature

Playboy.com- Maia Serena in Gift of Nature

Description:
    Look forward to fall with this hiking pictorial from newcomer Maia Serena. On location in Los Angeles, California, Maia poses for the photographer, Maddie Cordoba. What makes me me? I love talking to people and being a social butterfly. Ive always been interested in what others have to ...say. Im super outgoing, shares the Portland-born model. I love being in nature, going on hikes and bike rides, crocheting, gaming, and drawing in my spare time. Im always trying to keep myself active with something For Maia, being a part of Playboy is a big deal. It feels empowering- I love being a part of a community where women are praised, she says. I feel very comfortable posing nude. Ive always loved being naked, so it just feels natural to me Stay tuned for more from newcomer Maia Serena here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Maia Serena
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Maia_Serena_Gift_of_Nature_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.m p4
    File Size : 270.62 MB
    Duration : 00:06:09

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Maia_Serena_in_Gift_of_Nature.rar - 56.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Maia_Serena_Gift_of_Nature_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.m p4 - 270.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Sofi Ka in Early Hours

Playboy.com- Sofi Ka in Early Hours

Description:
    Its early in the morning with the International model Sofi Ka, whos just getting home from a night out as she poses for the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. In her eighth pictorial, Sofi is dressed in all black, undressing slowly. I feel the best nude, she shares. Posing nude is always ... easy and natural Sofi discovered Playboy many years ago and always knew she wanted to be a model. Its been my dream to be here, she says. Im so grateful I could do a beautiful job like this. Make sure not to miss any more galleries or videos from Sofi Ka here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Sofi Ka
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sofi_Ka_Early_Hours_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 431.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:35

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Sofi_Ka_in_Early_Hours.rar - 21.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Sofi_Ka_Early_Hours_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 431.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Travel to the beaches of the Canary Islands with International Playmate Matea Mihaljević from Bosnia. On set with the photographer Simon Bolz, Matea poses as Miss July 2023 for Playboy Germany. My shoot for Playboy took place in Fuerteventura. During that time, I felt really good: it was warm, the ...sun was shining, and the photographer and I got on well, says Matea. The atmosphere was relaxed, and I was absolutely sure the photos would be great Im very happy to be Miss July When shes not posing for cameras, Matea works with animals, keeps fit, and dabbles in music. I support an animal welfare organization that rescues dogs. When Im not looking after my animals-I have two cats and two dogs- I enjoy playing sports, she says. I do yoga, surf, and take singing lessons. Check out more International Playmate features like this here on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Matea Mihaljević
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Matea_Mihaljevic_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 75.06 MB
    Duration : 00:01:37

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Matea_Mihaljević_for_Playboy_Germany.rar - 17.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    Matea_Mihaljevic_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 75.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Estefania Pahe in Peaceful Path

Playboy.com- Estefania Pahe in Peaceful Path

Description:
    Returning for the first time since 2020 is International model Estefania Pahe. In her third solo pictorial, Estefania, from Fuerteventura, Spain, poses for the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Ive known about Playboy all my life, she shares. My personal experience has been very good I like ...to create a good work environment and have a good time on set. For Estefania, enjoying herself and creating work shes proud of is the most important. I am a very hardworking person, she says. I always give one hundred percent to get the best result Check out much more from the International model, Estefania Pahe, here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Estefania Pahe
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Estefania_Pahe_Peaceful_Path_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4
    File Size : 315.3 MB
    Duration : 00:07:10

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    Estefania_Pahe_in_Peaceful_Path.rar - 22.6 MB

Download VIDEO: