Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Easy Afternoon

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Easy Afternoon

Description:
    There is nothing like a laidback afternoon doing what you love. And that is just what newcomer Carmen Vega is up to on set in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with the photographer Cassandra Keyes. Dressed in a polka-dot bikini, Carmen tells us about herself. Im very spiritual and connected to nature ...I think Im pretty hilarious, and I also love to be in front of the camera or perform in any way, she says. It gives me a rush, and I hope it inspires people to respond to it in some way. Carmen had a great time on set. Getting the privilege of working with a team that is entirely female is rare in the modeling world, she begins, With that being said, working with Playboy has been an absolute pleasure I am always searching for more opportunities to create art that reflects the feminine gaze. Stay tuned for another gallery and video of Carmen Vega, only on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Carmen Vega
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carmen_Vega_Easy_Afternoon_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 595.02 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:39

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Easy Afternoon

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dd803e6842a58

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Alexa Varga for Playboy Hungary

Description:
    Have a little dessert with International Playmate Alexa Varga. On the set of a bakery and candy store, Alexa has a treat after hours as she poses as Miss May 2012 for Playboy Hungary. The photographer, Pal Nanasi, proudly captures her as she poses sensually with the sweets. See more Playmate galleri ...es from around the world only on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Alexa Varga
    Studio:
    Playboy.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Alexa Varga for Playboy Hungary

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Description:
    Take in the sunlight on set in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Playboy Creator Carmen Vega. Im very passionate about helping people find their path, says the New York City native. I believe in the goodness of people and that everyone is trying their best at that moment with the tools that t ...hey have. A positive person, Carmen always tries to inspire others to be the same. If I could have any superpower? Mine would be to have fairy wings or be a mermaid, she laughs. I would want to meet as many people as possible and remind them how magical life can be When shes not creating content or modeling, you can usually find Carmen tending to her mental and physical. My hobbies include staying active with pilates, reading and writing poetry, and going to live concerts, she smiles. I like to think of myself as the curator of my own life, and I treat small moments like works of art. Nothing makes me happier than romanticizing how I plate a meal or taking time to put on my makeup elegantly. The more cinematic the experience, the better See more from Carmen Vega on the Playboy app and right here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Carmen Vega
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 558 MB
    Duration : 00:09:10

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4f05c1d7b200f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Pauline Pastel in Heart Healthy

Description:
    International model, Pauline Pastel returns to Playboy Plus with this exciting second gallery and video from the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Breaking a sweat, Pauline walks us through her routine in the gym, and the results are an exciting feature youre sure to love. When Pauline isnt in fron ...t of the camera or traveling, shes enjoying the sunshine or managing the business she founded selling pet accessories. Learn more about Pauline Pastel here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Pauline Pastel
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pauline_Pastel_Heart_Healthy_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4
    File Size : 386.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:36

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Pauline Pastel in Heart Healthy

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f125e4a407c27

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Student Bodies Remastered - Katie Carroll

Playboy.com- Student Bodies Remastered - Katie Carroll

Description:
    This Remastered pictorial is a special one. Previously only available for VIP members, weve remastered Katie Carrolls Classic Student Bodies feature for all to see Let us take you back to over a decade ago when we first shot Katie back in 2011. At the time, she was an English major at UCLA an ...d was excited to kick off her modeling journey. I was at a gas station in Beverly Hills next to the Playboy Mansion, shared Katie about how her Playboy journey began. I met Crystal Harris, and she said, You look like you could be a great Playboy model I want to invite you to the Mansion. The rest was history, and Katie went on to shoot over 12 features with us. See even more of her Classic Playboy content when you upgrade your status to VIP, only on Playboy Plus.
    Model:
    Katie Carroll
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Student_Bodies_Katie_Carroll_03_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp 4
    File Size : 379.32 MB
    Duration : 00:04:43

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Student Bodies Remastered - Katie Carroll

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/439c1b7ca09dc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Vanna Bardot in Strawberry Field

Playboy.com- Vanna Bardot in Strawberry Field

Description:
    Take in the fresh air with adult star and newcomer Vanna Bardot What do I consider my passion? Definitely my job, beams the Miami native on set in Los Angeles with the photographer, Madeline Northway. I love what I do so much and feel so lucky to have been so successful at it. For Vanna ..., her environment shaped her into who she is today. I would say growing up in a place like Miami, and my parents had a huge influence on me, she says. I feel very fortunate to have been raised by such cool people To our surprise, Vanna describes herself as a bit of a homebody. Something people wouldnt know about me? Im quite the introvert, she laughs. I love to stay in and have movie marathons. But when shes on set, theres no place shed rather be. Id shoot for Playboy every day if I could I love posing nude, says Vanna. It feels natural to me. Nudity was never a weird thing to me growing up, especially since my mom was a nudist Learn more about Vanna Bardot here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Vanna Bardot
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Vanna_Bardot_Strawberry_Field_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 562.06 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Vanna Bardot in Strawberry Field

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a7079ad0ea19e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Back to Bed

Playboy.com- Back to Bed

Description:
    Its cold outside. These models stay in bed in this weeks Editors Choice gallery and video. Take a look back at popular bedroom pictorials from Alicia, Mikaela Mckenna, Gloria Sol, Demi Fray, Anastasia, and Tia. First, get a better look at Gloria and Demis March 2020 feature for Playboy G ...irlfriends. Dressed in matching black lingerie, the two models spend intimate time together by candlelight as the hours pass. Next, get to know the International model Tia better. I love being creative, says the Berlin-based model. My passion is being in front of the camera. I love slipping into different roles and learning something new. Tia has always wanted to be a Playboy model. Its a great feeling and a true life goal, she says of posing. I have always been a very determined and strong-willed person See more Editors Choice picks coming soon
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mashup_Back_to_Bed_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
    File Size : 494.18 MB
    Duration : 00:10:33

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Back to Bed

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a17c70d15cf6e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    International model, Pauline Pastel returns to Playboy Plus with this exciting second gallery and video from the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Breaking a sweat, Pauline walks us through her routine in the gym, and the results are an exciting feature youre sure to love. When Pauline isnt in fron ...t of the camera or traveling, shes enjoying the sunshine or managing the business she founded selling pet accessories. Learn more about Pauline Pastel here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Pauline Pastel
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pauline_Pastel_Heart_Healthy_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4
    File Size : 386.83 MB
    Duration : 00:08:36

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Pauline Pastel in Heart Healthy

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/507100f68bb26

Pro User

Oct 2016

Description:
    Have a little dessert with International Playmate Alexa Varga. On the set of a bakery and candy store, Alexa has a treat after hours as she poses as Miss May 2012 for Playboy Hungary. The photographer, Pal Nanasi, proudly captures her as she poses sensually with the sweets. See more Playmate galleri ...es from around the world only on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Alexa Varga
    Studio:
    Playboy.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Alexa Varga for Playboy Hungary

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playboy.com- Remastered - Hunter McCloud- Nude on the Couch

Playboy.com- Remastered - Hunter McCloud- Nude on the Couch

Description:
    Allow us to transport you back to October 2012, when we were on set with Hunter McCloud for the first time. Hunters pictorial has been such a hit over the last decade with our members that weve added her to our Remastered series We first met the Chicago-native model through her photographer a ...nd shot this gallery on location in Los Angeles, California, where we got to know Hunter better. Every day Im hustlin, she joked. I dont have an agent, so If I dont book my jobs, no one will book them for me. You name it, I do it However, this was Hunters first time posing nude. You only live once, she told us, But seriously, Jared Ryder and his crew were so awesome. They made me feel right at home, and I had a great time on set See more Remastered features coming soon here on Playboy Plus
    Model:
    Hunter McCloud
    Studio:
    Playboy.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hunter_McCloud_Nude_Couch_RM_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
    File Size : 1009.14 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59

Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Remastered - Hunter McCloud- Nude on the Couch

Download K2S VIDEO: