Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tatted MILF Stacy Gets A Creamy Filling

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tatted MILF Stacy Gets A Creamy Filling

Description:
    Stacy is a hella fine tatted MILF babe that loves to suck n_ fuck. Yup, I know a fuckin livin_ wet dream. We make out then she feasts on Lukey takin_ every inch down her throat. She starts teasin me quickly, stroking me before licking then full on sucking my head. She knows how to get me hard as fuck, strokin me harder then gobbling my balls When she gets on top of Lukey she shows no mercy Poundin_ away at my wank with no fuckin shame. I turn her round then slam her slit with my sac pokin her clit non stop. I lie her on her back and pound her in mish. Great view of her jugs bouncin and bobbin_ with each fuck thrust. Like a gentlemen I shove my face between her legs and taste her gooey tang before bangin in mish. After some side slammin_ my balls are ready to explode. Seconds later I can_t hang and I blast my load inside her juicy twat. Stacy loves to feel my goo inside which is why I can_t wait to nail his fabulously lusty tart again. Keep the lotion n_ tissues handy
    Model:
    Stacy Saran
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : milf_entertains_hung_stud.mp4
    File Size : 268.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:milf_entertains_hung_stud.mp4 - 268.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- MILFY Victoria In Non-Stop POV Action

Lukehardyxxx.com- MILFY Victoria In Non-Stop POV Action

Description:
    The best thing about cheating\ with a MILF like Victoria is how she needs dick like she_s never had it Immediately she deep throats Lukey as soon as the door closes behind her She loves and worships dick like almost no other. She tongues and strokes every inch without fail. When she drops her top she points her rock hard nips beggin to be nibbled and sucked. She gets in doggy on the side of the bed and fucks back my rigid dong while her pussy juice coats my cock. She is so fuckin_ wet for me, practically begging for the pounding she deserves. We change it up so I_m lying back and she_s feastin_ on Lukey. She makes eye contact to make sure she_s pleasin_ me proper with every suck, stroke and gobble. After a good sized taste she climbs on top and punishes Lukey like he wants it. I jackhammer that cunt in both regular and reverse cowgirly feeling every tight vag muscle grippin on like a hand shake. I bang Vicky like crazy before she strokes me on her knees, begging me to shoot my load on her pretty face. When I take control of Lukey I shoot my load all over that sexy grill o_ hers. She gets her taste of cum like she craves and all is right with the world. Peace out
    Model:
    Victoria May
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : cheating_milf_films_sex_with_lover.mp4
    File Size : 425.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:50

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d731a3d0084d2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Bella O Hara Tongue Massage Special

Lukehardyxxx.com- Bella O Hara Tongue Massage Special

Description:
    I drop by Bella O_Hare_s flat to get a massage cuz mates have said she_s the best. She_s got a cam on for her massage studies so I_m down with it and get in me b-day suit and lie on the table. She knows how to hit the right spots and I_m lovin this attention. She gives me props about me bottom before she says it_s too hawt and takes off her sweats revealin_ a tasty tatted bod in her sports bra n_ panties. When she takes off her top she_s got some great natural titties. When I flip over Lukey is hard as a rock and waiting for Bella to worship him. She_s down when I go to feel her tight bum before askin_ me if i wanted anything specific done. When I didn_t really answer she took control and rubbed over my dong a little before taking it in her sexy slutty mouth. She sucks and strokes while massaging my balls. She_s droolin_ all over and I fuckin luv it She can_t get enuff of tastin_ Lukey and gobblin_ my balls. Love the eye contact cuz she_s soo into me enjoyin_ it. She even rims me while I stroke my shaft. This was fuckin off the hook After one last round of Bella_s dick bath I stroke my shit til I cum and she tongues my jizz down her throat. Bravo lads I_m keepin_ her on speed dial
    Model:
    Bella O Hare
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : new_project5.mp4
    File Size : 557.32 MB
    Duration : 00:23:22

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ead7612550fcb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- The Gardener Gets Sucked Off

Lukehardyxxx.com- The Gardener Gets Sucked Off

Description:
    While I_m doin some gardenin outside Melody Pleasure is puttin on a sexy slutty nightie outfit she just bought. Melody then sticks her head out the door and asks if I want a cold drink. When we get inside she takes off the robe she_s wearin to show off naughty white lingerie.

After a lil_ makin out I unzip my shorts and release Lukey for Melody to play with. She slowly and seductively sucks him while my nuts are gettin close to boilin over. When she gobbles my sac my balls are on fire. Love the eye contact she gives cuz she wants to know how much she_s pleasin me.

I have her take off her bra to show off a luscious pair of jugs that I give a lil taste before we_re ready for what_s next. Be patient lads as the payoff is so worth it
    Model:
    Melody Pleasure
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : the_gardener.mp4
    File Size : 187.53 MB
    Duration : 00:07:52

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/86869601a0dd4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sahara And Talulah Oral Fuck Class Part I

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sahara And Talulah Oral Fuck Class Part I

Description:
    Sahara is tryin_ to teach Talulah how to speak English for an oral presentation but Talulan_s too distracted about fokkin to care. They wanna see how big my white pen is so i_m droppin trow and showin off Lukey. Both babes show off their oral skills by worshipin Lukey like it_s their last log to taste evah.

Sahara gags a couple times before feedin_ me her tasty Indian titties. Tally then feeds on Sari_s full furry bush while I cram her berry from behind. Tally craves it deep so every thrust is balls too the wall deep inside that juicy peach. Sari_s first in cowgirly and Lukey loves that wet n_ messy Indian punani. I feast on Tally_s twat while Sari continues abusin Lukey.

Sari rides hard and I give her the jack hammer before Tally sit_s on Sari_s face and I nail Sari in mish. I_m grindin away while Sari munches Tally_s muff. I ram the fuck outta Sari in mish spread eagle before I shoot my seed inside. Tally loves licking up the cream pie and I know there_ll be more oral class later. Watch out for it You_ll be grabbin the lotion an tissues before you know it
    Model:
    Sahara Knite, Tallula Thomas
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : foreign_students_get_fucked_by_english_teacher.mp4
    File Size : 328.51 MB
    Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9b72462685fdd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Ava Grey Swallows Luke s Load Again

Lukehardyxxx.com- Ava Grey Swallows Luke_s Load Again

Description:
    Ava_s back for more after the taxi ride. We get back to the flat and she demands that I fuck her. A man_s dream cum true. She goes all the way down on Lukey without even a gag Fuckin incredible She takes care of my balls too while givin Lukey a tug. This tatted honey loves dick and that_s what turns me the fuck on about this horny bird. She doesn_t waste any time ridin_ rod while I shove my steed deep. She fucks me back big time until I give her the Lukey jackhammer. She gives me the cum quiver and goes right back at Lukey wantin_ even more. She fuckin comes again I go after her hairless twat and give her the finger squirt magic before I give her a taste of her tangy juices. I slide in the side and choke her a little which drives her wild with passion. She doesn_t hafta spell it out when she goes face down ass up on the bed. I slap her clitty a lil before pumpin her pink in doggy. She_s grabbin onto the comforter for dear life as she fuckin comes again This babe is amazin and never gets enough. When I get on in mish I ram her slit nonstop. When I_m ready to blow she jerks Lukey but when I rub her clit her body still trembles in orgasm. More squirt finger action until I take Lukey and stroke him steady until I blast her face and mouth with goo. Just like in the taxi she drains me dry. This horny as fuck babe is everything a man could want. Mates...you know I_m right Cheers
    Model:
    Ava Grey
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : new_project2.mp4
    File Size : 293.28 MB
    Duration : 00:12:18

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d6a7e9b8ba27d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Shooting Star Leah MILF Cum Share

Lukehardyxxx.com- Shooting Star Leah MILF Cum Share

Description:
    A pair of horny MILFs Star and Leia are on a hookup site lookin for young studs to fuck. When they hit me up I give them a lil peek at me strokin_ Lukey under my shorts they want me to come to their flat. I figured I_d have enough time before my GF got back so I shot over and these nymphos started dick snoggin immediately. Star the blonde and Leia the brunette wasted no time gettin a taste. I sucked on Leia_s nips while Star sucked and stroked my rod. When they switched off I got more MILFy goods to sample. When they both fondled and loved Lukey my dick and balls were covered in spittle like every man fantasizes about. Leia takes the plunge first and sits on Lukey while Star nibbles on my balls. I get a mouthful of Leia_s cans while her tang swallows my dick. Star takes over and rides while her and Leia make out and suckle their rock hard nubs. I slam Leia_s slit while she_s diggin on Star_s pussy lips. Leia takes every vicious thrust deep and her vag coats my dick with her juice with every pump. I ram Star in mish then mish from the side while she continues nursing on Leia. Star gets on top and gets the hammer until both horny birds end up with Lukey. Kissin and strokin him does the trick and I shoot my wad in their mouths while they cum swap and French and swallow every drop. Older birds truly know how to fuck...right???
    Model:
    Leah, Shooting Star
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty_milfs_invite_stud_for_fucking.mp4
    File Size : 723.03 MB
    Duration : 00:30:19

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c8d52c6131091

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Poker Game Turns Into Poke-Her Orgy

Lukehardyxxx.com- Poker Game Turns Into Poke-Her Orgy

Description:
    When Poker turns into Poke-Her......Shit is going to get NASTY My bro Chris and I are taking on some sexy ass _ Lacey, Sahara, Kitten, Satine, and Mackenzie wanted to try some Texas Hold Em with us but we were holdin, suckin, nibblin, and fuckin all night long Of course these nympho tarts are into each other too so they crave cock and cunt with no shame They cant wait to feast on mine and my boy_s bone, stroke our shafts and dive into each others pink slits My loyal fans and friends will agree that nobody loses here with a full house of fuckin and 5 Queens Enjoy
    Model:
    Kitten, Mackenzie Page, Sahara Knite, Satine Spark
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : poke_her_night_gangbang.mp4
    File Size : 767.23 MB
    Duration : 00:32:11

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d5e393c42d396

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tasty Tina Gets Nailed Eva Gets Creampied

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tasty Tina Gets Nailed Eva Gets Creampied

Description:
    After I finished bangin_ both sexy tarts in the taxi on the way to my flat Tasty Tina and Eva wanted to fuck even more. How could I turn these nympho birds down??? No fuckin way I_d turn down another shag from these two. They start makin out and Eva digs her face in Tina_s pink before they take turns worshipin Lukey. Both honeys get their suck n_ stroke on until I nail Tina_s twat from behind. I_ve got my hands on her big sexy ass while poppin her clitty and twatty. She tastes Eva who loves the tongue action. We switch so I_m slammin_ Eva from behind while she_s feeding on Tina. Wish I could get into Eva_s tight ass but her tight clam feels snug on my dong. Tina then climbs aboard in cowgirly while rubbin_ Eva_s fur. Tina that sexy curvy tatted wench shows no mercy on Lukey by pounding him in mish. Eva abuses Lukey on top too and Tina_s get me hard as fuck rubbin her bald cooch. Eva fucks me so hard I know she wants my cum. One more slam is all it takes and I shoot my load in her creamy peach. Bravo to these two who just love to please Double the lotion and tissues for this one lads
    Model:
    Eva May, Tasty Tina
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : new.mp4
    File Size : 348.55 MB
    Duration : 00:14:32

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ad52eaa8c98c2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Cheating MILF Victoria Rims Then Takes A Load

Lukehardyxxx.com- Cheating MILF Victoria Rims Then Takes A Load

Description:
    Cheating wife Victoria and her dick cravin ways are back for seconds Watch as she uses her hands to stroke my dong, and gives my balls a deep tongue massage. She loves what she_s doin to me and drools all over my rock hard prick That shot where she_s blowin me is a visual feast of her luscious ass in those black panties. She loves to fuckin rim and her tongue and strokin Lukey and my sac almost blew my wad quick as fuck She pulls down her panties and go for a wicked 69 where I finger and devour her cunt. Vicky gives me a sexy lil twerk tease before I slide inside from behind. I can feel her vag gripping onto Lukey like a fuckin strong handshake. She goes back to Lukey to taste our juices before takin_ a ride on my dong, thrustin me as deep as she can Her pussy shows no mercy completely swallowing every inch of dick. I give her the ol_ Lukey jackhammer slam that I know she can_t do without. She goes reverse cowgirly and when she needs her cum fix she goes back down to her knees, working her magic with a wide open mouth, waiting for my jizz to shoot down her throat and drink every last drop Enjoy mates
    Model:
    Victoria May
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : cheating_milf_fucks_and_rims_lover.mp4
    File Size : 538.75 MB
    Duration : 00:22:35

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/be789e6094db9

Thread Information