Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- MILFy Sara Begs For A Creampie

Lukehardyxxx.com- MILFy Sara Begs For A Creampie

Description:
    After a terrif night out with Sara at a 70_s club we get back home and I instantly nibble on her hard nips. She_d been teasin_ me all night with her cleavage and now gets some fuckin payback. I get Sara against the wall for a little and finger her box before she assumes the position on her knees and feasts on Lukey. She loves every second of givin_ head which is a monster turn-on. She takes care to bathe every part of my cock and balls before we strip down and she goes back to a killer BJ.

I get Sara to lean against the wall before I go in from behind and jam her slot. I reach around to cup her tits n_ nips driving her wild. We then get in standing doggie where she doesn_t know the meanin of the words slow down. I then tongue Sara_s fur much to her bold delight. I jam her in mish where she begs me to fuck her like that....hard n_ steady. More mish turns into a knob fest wher does everything she can to get me to cum early.

Instead, she gets on top and I slam the right spot because she squirts all over me twice, leaving girly goo all over my shaft and balls. The second time_s the charm lads because after about 10-15 seconds of balls to the wall hammerin, I shoot my splooge inside her tender, quiverin_ cunt before a sexy gooey cream pie ends our shag. This MILF is one horndog I need to have on speed dial. Right???
    Model:
    Sara
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : new_project.mp4
    File Size : 438.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:new_project.mp4 - 438.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sophie Garcia s First Ever Command-Ho Fuck

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sophie Garcia_s First Ever Command-Ho Fuck

Description:
    I get a vid from Sophie Garcia who wants to be the latest Command-Ho. Hours later I go on a covert mission to Sophie_s house with me mask on. I notice she_s got a nice trim body when changin from her civilian wardrobe to her Command-Ho outtie. Sophie warms up her pussy by rubbin her bald cunt until she gets moist.

Next, she sucks my hog and gives me some nice eye contact. After a mini-twerk I work that vag until I order her to fuck me back. She responds in kind and you can see her wetness on my shaft. She takes in the flavor of her girl juice on my johnson before she rides him in reverse cowgirly.

Once I tag this tramp from behind I jam her from on top, gettin major penetration. She uses her spit and rapid fire strokes to get my prick to blast a hellacious load. When I can_t stand it any more I shoot her chest with my cum. She truly makes the slut cut as a new Command-Ho
    Model:
    Sophie Garcia
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : chsophiestealth.mp4
    File Size : 656.25 MB
    Duration : 00:27:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:chsophiestealth.mp4 - 656.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Camilla Cassy Step Relatives Cumswap

Lukehardyxxx.com- Camilla Cassy Step Relatives Cumswap

Description:
    Cassy and her MILFyGILFy step mum Camilla gimme a call the other night bout comin over. I_d been checkin out Cassy at the local fair and wanted to check out what_s under her sexy pink outfit. Cass told me later that she flashed her twat to her Cammy who fingered and played with it. Once I get to her house I sit in the middle of them and can tell they_re both horny as fuck. Time for me to get Lukey some new pink pals to play with.

Once I_m stripped down with Lukey straight up and hard as a fuckin rod both tarts start to stroke before Cammy gets a taste. She shows Cass how to lick the head while Cass plays with my balls. Cassy gets more aggressive with my cock while Cammy pulls up Cassy_s skirt and shows off her bald cunt and tight arsehole. When Cassy_s top comes off me n_ Cammy lick her hard nips and get her crazy randy for more.

When Cammy_s big fuckin_ jugs come out me n Cass lick and suck her nips too. Both birds take turns worshipping Lukey with lips and tongues before Cammy gets the first ride. I grab onto her huge cans while she rides my dong and Cassy takes my shaft out for a taste before slidin_ it back in. Cassy plays with my balls a little while Cammy fucks my cock non-stop. Cassy then hops on and she slides her poon onto Lukey. It_s incredible that her and Cammy have equally tight as hell pussies that grip onto my cock the same.

I can feel Cassy_s juices on my cock when I jackhammer her vag. Cammy greedily gets a taste of both our juices on my cock before I plow Cammy from behind. While I pound Cammy Cass plays herself then spits on Cammy_s clit for more lube. With no hesitation I ram Cass strong and again feel her leaking onto Lukey. I nail both on the floor in mish before Cassy takes a reverse cowgirly ride. It gets even hotter as fuck cuz Cammy devours Cassy_s pink while Cass gobbles on my balls and strokes me.

When I_m ready to blow Cammy takes it in her mouth then cumswaps with Cassy. These nympho birds are def worth bangin_ again big time. You guys agree?
    Model:
    Camilla Creampie, Cassy
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : milf_teaches_step_daughter_how_to_be_a_slut.mp4
    File Size : 1078.59 MB
    Duration : 00:45:14

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:milf_teaches_step_daughter_how_to_be_a_sl ut.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Elle - One Horny AF Granny

Lukehardyxxx.com- Elle - One Horny AF Granny

Description:
    It_d been a while but I was down to fuck an older bird named Lady J. When we got to her bedroom her jugs were already out and I tasted her huge knockers. She fed me while I feasted on her nipples. She wasn_t bashful about suckin_ cock as this nympho granny coated every inch of Lukey. I returned the favor by tonguing her clit and lips and gettin it wet and ready to get fucked. I got on top in mish and split her fruit easy peezy.

She cupped her cans while I pumped her pink. She wanted to get plowed and gave me the go ahead to nail her. Side mish was just as good with her huge tits bouncin and her really gettin wet. I drove my dick fierce in doggy as her body shook from the slammin_ and her wanting it even more. She took off my condom and worshipped Lukey like he deserves. Lady J went down as far as she could and made sure to stroke my shaft and guzzle my balls as well.

Lady J then got on top and was a hella sexy sight while thrusting on my cock her big melons swaying and bouncing. I didn_t spare her the Lukey jackhammer and shoved my piston hard and fast inside her wet cunt. We went back to doggie and she was close to cummin. Which happened seconds after when I made her squirt with some speedy finger fun in her twat.

Lady J wanted to finish me off and who am I to argue? She got her strokin_and suckin_ on before I couldn_t hold back my load any longer. When I blasted my seed she was there to taste and swallow my DNA. Who knew that grannies were gulpers too? Thank you Lady J and be well out there to all my kick ass viewers.
    Model:
    Lady J. Elle
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : luke_hardy_grand_mother_fucker_joan_collins_parody _fuck_with_granny.mp4
    File Size : 596.88 MB
    Duration : 00:25:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:luke_hardy_grand_mother_fucker_joan_colli ns_parody_fuck_with_granny.mp4 - 596.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Victoria Melody Blazing Hot 3-Way

Lukehardyxxx.com- Victoria Melody Blazing Hot 3-Way

Description:
    So Vicky tries to pull a fast one on me the other day when go to work. She and I aren_t the same like we used to be and our relationship is goin pretty rough right now. We haven_t had sex in a while because she_s been such a fuckin pain in the arse. Vickie decides to get a booty call and brings Melody over for some fun filthy fuckin.

Melody is a tatted blondie that gets Vickie hot n bothered already. When Melody comes over she lies Vicky back on the couch so she can run her hands all over Vickie_s toned body. She gets Vicky goin with soft kisses on her skin before pulling down her bra and sucking her nipples. Melody slips off Vicky_s knickers and kisses a trail down to do her bald twat before tonguing and licking every part.

Melody turns Vicky around and digs into her cunt from behind gettin Vicky so wet. She turns Vicky back around and feasts on her again while pinchin her rock hard nips. Melody tongues her clit then digs into Vicky_s puussy lips. Melody even slides her finger inside while Vicky grabs onto her perfect tits. She eagerly tastes the juice off Melody_s fingers before she slides em back in.

I go back to the house and hear Vicky in ecstacy and wonder WTF is goin on. Once i get down on the couch in between my shorts come off and Melody strokes and licks Lukey. Vicky joins on and I_m in heaven watching these two hotties on my dong. I stroke for a little before Vicky rides me reverse cowgirly. While Vicky_s rides my pony Melody licks my balls and her clit to get us even more revved up.

Melody slides on top while I_m eatin my Vicky out. Melody feels sooo fucking good on my loin that it almost puts me over quick. Vicky gets off then comes over to gobble my balls with her sweet mouth. I waste no time rammin Vicky from behind while she_s goin down on Melody. The babes then switch and I_m cramming crank in Melody while she_s eatin out Vicky. Vicky_s so turned on watchin Melody suck me that she fingers herself furiously. She cums a lil but I come to the rescue and get her to squirt all over my hand.

I plow Vicky in mish hard while makin out with Melody. When the birds want me to cum they tongue my dick and balls to the point of no return. I blast inside both their mouths as they tongue kiss it all off each other_s lips. This was the hottest fuck of my life and I_m glad I could share it with you all Peace out bros
    Model:
    Melody Pleasure, Victoria May
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : boring_married_couple_and_a_hooker.mp4
    File Size : 1096.91 MB
    Duration : 00:46:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:boring_married_couple_and_a_hooker.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Horny Horse Riding Housewives

Lukehardyxxx.com- Horny Horse Riding Housewives

Description:
    Camilla Creampie is back and horny as ever. This time she brings over her BFF Josephine who_d just finished one ridin_ lesson bout to get another. It was insane to be surrounded by 4 massive tits beggin to be sucked. Me n Josie suckle on Cammy_s nips drivin_ her crazy. Cammy and I do the same with Josie and her gigantic casabas. One time when they_re both makin_ out I nibble on all four titties at once. That was fuckin amazing.

They got my shorts off quick and shared my shaft and head lickin and suckin every inch. Each older bird knew how to please and feasted on me like it was the best dick they_d ever tasted. When both were in their sexy knickers they continued to devour my dong and stroke it to almost gettin me to cum. Cammy was slow and sensual over each part of Lukey suckin and jerkin and givin my balls love too.

Josie took the first ride while Cammy and I nibbled on her nips. While ridin cowgirly she didn_t forget to massage my balls to get them even more over heated. I was poppin Josie_s G spot and got her to squirt all over Lukey a couple times. Each horny bird licked and swallowed all the girly juice. Cammy got on top next and I savored her knockers while she rode steady.

On the floor I plugged Cammy while she ate Josie out. These two have fully done this before because they knew exactly how to please each other. Then we switched where I nailed the fuck outta Josie from behind as she ate Cammy then sucked her nips. Each MILF rode me reverse cowgirly and it was off the charts hawt as Josie rode with her crop in her mouth. I hammered thrusts up into her and she fuckin squirted again

Both of them went back to worshiping Lukey until I couldn_t hang anymore and shot my cream all over their big jugs squished together. I_ll definitely be givin more ridin lessons soon I_d be a bloody fool not too Thanks for spankin and watchin mates
    Model:
    Camilla Creampie, Josephine
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : horny_horse_riding_housewives.mp4
    File Size : 648.62 MB
    Duration : 00:27:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:horny_horse_riding_housewives.mp4 - 648.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber Jayne Webcam Cum

Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber Jayne Webcam Cum

Description:
    It_s a whole new world now cuz I_m cammin_ with busty sexpot Amber Jayne. This sexy bird is lookin hella tasty in her white knickers before showin off her 32F cans. I tease her by smackin_ Lukey like it was all over her beautiful face. Her shaved slit looks fuckin deelish and is already wet has hell when she slips her fingers inside. While I_m strokin Lukey she_s got a silver vibe on her clitty making her quiver in delight. She gets out her fave toy and slams her box before spreadin_ eagle and showing off her tasty bits. When she gets in doggy I_d so be lickin her pussy. Her tight bum looks just as fantastic. She_s spreadin wide again and has the vibe right on her twat. Amber can_t hang any longer and her sexy body cums with the naughty vibe direcly on her pink. Amber is sooo fuckin hawt with her dirty talk that she_s beggin_ me for a creampie. When she begs me to cum for her I give her what she needs I am so goin to love slammin_ the fuck outta her when things get back to normal. Thanks for watchin mates More to cum
    Model:
    Amber Jayne
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : amber_jayne_and_luke_hardy_webcam_split_screen.mp4
    File Size : 447.66 MB
    Duration : 00:18:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:amber_jayne_and_luke_hardy_webcam_split_s creen.mp4 - 447.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Harmony Reigns BBW Babe Nailed Deep

Lukehardyxxx.com- Harmony Reigns BBW Babe Nailed Deep

Description:
    Gorgeous and horny as fuck BBW Harmony gets her twins out and makes my rod rock hard. Harmony is all natural voluptuous curvy all woman which me n Lukey dearly love. She loves sucking cock and proves it by goin all the way down to my balls to get every inch in her mouth.. Harmony loves dick and proves it by feasting on every part of my cock n_ balls. When she locks onto my eyes I know she_s lovin every minute of this and gets soaked knownin_ how much I_m gettin_ off.

When go down for doggie first which is one of the best ways to bang the BBW baby. Her mega melons are bouncin and bobbin with every strong thrust I nail her with. This is why I love the chubby hotties cuz they_re so into pleasure and every little bit of fucking makes them want to do everything On the floor on top I love watchin her cans goin all over the place cuz of how hard I_m fuckin her.

We switch off fuckin and suckin while she makes sure to taste every bit of Lukey when he_s deep inside and getting sprayed by her girly juices. In reverse cowgirly she_s a fuckin demon as her vag grips onto my cock like the strongest handshake ever When my balls are ready to boil over she strokes me like crazy before I jizz on her huge cans. I_ll always have a soft spot in my heart for the big girls cuz they are soooo much fun to fuck cuz they enjoy it sooooo much Cheers
    Model:
    Harmony Reigns
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : bbw_girl_craves_dick.mp4
    File Size : 385.52 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bbw_girl_craves_dick.mp4 - 385.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Emily Blake Back for More Dick

Lukehardyxxx.com- Emily Blake Back for More Dick

Description:
    Emily Blake and I get to the bedroom with towels on. Once we start neckin_ the towels come off and she immediately latches onto Lukey. She eagerly sucks and strokes me while I rub her tasty wet cunt. She always bragged about how good she gave head and I know as fuck now why. She loves dick and the feelin she gets in her mouth and her pussy when she makes a bloke feel like a king.

Once I put a raincoat on Lukey Emily gets on top and grabs onto him with her pussy before I take control and thrust up into her fierce. So much and so hard that she nearly cums on me. I slam her in doggy next grabbin hold of her curves for more leverage to bang her even harder. In mish I hold onto her thighs and drive my spike deep inside. I get a nice rhythm goin and I can feel her body quiver and shake under me. Every deep slam makes her even wetter.

Back to doggy for more pipe layin_ until she wants to taste my load. She treats Lukey like a fuckin joystick before I nut in her mouth and she spits my seed back on Lukey. Hopefully next time she swallows my load like a good girl should Cheers mates
    Model:
    Emily Blake
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : fucking_the_blonde_girl_next_door.mp4
    File Size : 302.62 MB
    Duration : 00:12:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:fucking_the_blonde_girl_next_door.mp4 - 302.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tight Victoria May Rimjob Lover

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tight Victoria May Rimjob Lover

Description:
    Vickie May is back and joining me in her knickers on my sofa. After I unearth Lukey for her she gets down to biz and worships Lukey like a good slut should. She coats every inch of dick n_ balls with drool makin it nice and a lil_ sloppy. When we_re makin out I take her bra down and nibble on those nubs starin_ at me and beggin for a bite. She gets on the floor on her knees and jerks Lukey while taking him down her mouth.

Then Vickie went down even lower and gave me an expert rimmin. That and strokin me almost got me done early but she sensed it and went back to polishin_ knob. When she needed a fix she got on top and rode Lukey. She was seriously good to go because you could see the juice on my dick already. All that hand and blow action got her crazy hot and wet. I grabbed onto her hella fine ass as she fucked me good. I spread her on the couch and ate her cunt lips with a passion. I could taste her juices on my tongue and lips while she enjoyed every second.

I pumped her in mish before sliding my fingers inside and gettin a squirt all over my palm and her tight tummy. Doggy fuckin_ was fab while I gripped her hips and power fucked her peach. When she got off she wanted Lukey to jizz so she drooled and sucked and speed jerked me. When I spunked my load she gave me a taste and a suck to enjoy my protein shake. Thanks for watchin_ and stay home to watch me shag serious nympho babes. Peace
    Model:
    Victoria May
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : victoria_may_and_luke_hardy_rim_.mp4
    File Size : 366.94 MB
    Duration : 00:15:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:victoria_may_and_luke_hardy_rim_.mp4 - 366.9 MB

Thread Information