Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Dipping My Fingers In

Sexjapantv.com- Dipping My Fingers In

Description:
    With a couple of VoyeurJapanTV.com cameras filming, we catch a young girl showering before she gets wet. Sitting on a stool, after checking that no one?s around, she plays with her small tits and rubs her bush. Sliding her legs further apart, her fingers ?fap? and play until she gasps in orgasm, a couple of times.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 440 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9696.mp4
    File Size : 439.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9696.mp4 - 439.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Showing It All For The Camera

Sexjapantv.com- Showing It All For The Camera

Description:
    I film for SexJapanTV.com and I always have my camera ready. Watching a sweet petite thing in some sexy heals, I just had to follow her. When she realizes I am filming her, she gets turned on. Playfully, she says I can sneak a peek, and lets me lift her skirt. Offering more, as long as I film, she bends over as I look down her top. Taking off her dress, I help her out of her bra to reveal some nice small tits. Teasingly, she lets me touch them before taking off her panties. Really into the camera, she shows all of her bushy box, even squatting down and spreading her lips. She then puts her clothes back on, and in her pumps, saunters off.

Parked, I catch a gal in a business suit, who seems to be up to some fun. Sitting on a bench, she pulls out a dirty magazine and takes a look zooming in, I see it?s full of pussy. The woman catches me and rather than running off, she gets aroused by me filming, and has me follow her to a restroom. Inside, she begins to take off her clothes, revealing some nice sized melons. Showing me what she?d like to do, she opens the magazine and leaves it on the floor in front of her for inspiration. Taking off everything else, she grabs my hand and has me squeeze tightly on her boobs her hand slides down to her panties and removes them. Perched on a shelf, she spreads her legs fully and reveals not only a full bush, but also a bit of cum she has produced seems the camera is a real turn on for her. Done, she redresses and walks away.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 349 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9074.mp4
    File Size : 1870.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9074.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Two Sassy Girls Show Their Slits

Sexjapantv.com- Two Sassy Girls Show Their Slits

Description:
    SexJapanTV.com has got a couple of girls for your pleasure. The first one is having a ?plumbing? problem, but not for long. After calling a ?serviceman,? she finds pleasure in his work and her wet pussy. Playfully, she strips for him and shows him where to lay his pipe.? Touching her all over, he can?t find anything wrong with her hot body. He?s about to get started, but an unexpected phone call puts the halt on this ?call.?

The second girl sees the camera and invites me over for a ?closer look.? Without a word, she starts to strip and tease me with her cute body. Once she has her bra off, the cool air hardens her nipples fast. Removing her panties, she lies back, spreads her legs and lets me ?zoom in.? She also gets up on all fours and looks back at me, grinning. Redressing, the girl has no problem putting it out there, and I have no problem filming her.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 508 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9178.mp4
    File Size : 508.33 MB
    Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9178.mp4 - 508.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Make It Rain

Sexjapantv.com- Make It Rain

Description:
    A couple of girls have got to go and don?t mind if it?s a show. As PissJapanTV.com rolls, and heads down the road, these girls pull their panties down and ?make it rain.? The first squirts into a can the second gives you an ?on your face? view.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 214 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9697.mp4
    File Size : 507.88 MB
    Duration : 00:15:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9697.mp4 - 507.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Yellow Fun, What A Splash

Sexjapantv.com- Yellow Fun, What A Splash

Description:
    These school girls do like to splash about in their rain. Using an umbrella, we watch as they fill one up, and let it come down onto another. PissJapanTV.com has lots of pissy school girls who enjoy being filmed having some yellow fun. Whether it_s on top of a building, or on a playground, these cuties do show and go.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 199 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10971.mp4
    File Size : 471.2 MB
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10971.mp4 - 471.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Asian Cherry Blossoms 7

Sexjapantv.com- Asian Cherry Blossoms 7

Description:
    We have taken the best Asia has to offer and put them all on film for you. These sexy, young girls offer you inspiration and understanding of the female body, especially all the good parts. Demur and playful, these honeys are here to tease and please. Indoors or outside, the sun along with her other assets are fully exposed and up-close for you to play along she enjoys the extra fingers. Cum often as each new video is yet another chance for you to explore every one of these sweet blossoms.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 527 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7945.mp4
    File Size : 526.8 MB
    Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7945.mp4 - 526.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Fingering Just For You

Sexjapantv.com- Fingering Just For You

Description:
    Putting on a show, these two webcam girls welcome you in and ask you to play along. For SexJapanTV.com, both girls offer up some seductive ?abilities.? The first gal removes her bra, presenting her large hard nipples, before touching herself through her panties. Going ?round and round,? she then removes her panties to fully finger fuck her slit. Quietly, she pleasures herself until her hand glistens and her body twitches in repose.

The second girl is a ?down to business? type she quickly removes everything and lies on her bed for you to view. Massaging her nipples, she then slides one hand down to her pussy. Already wet, she plays and gives you a very close look at her fun, complete with matted hair and vaginal fluid. Going back and forth from ?nip to clit,? this is one excited girl. Her whimpers and moans peak each time she orgasms.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 205 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9506.mp4
    File Size : 488.81 MB
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9506.mp4 - 488.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- A Whistling Winker

Sexjapantv.com- A Whistling Winker

Description:
    You know what they say ?keep your friends close, and your lesbians closer,? even when she toots her own horn. SexJapanTV.com has got a couple of babes who like to pass their time by passing gas. There?s always time to stop and ?smell the roses,? even if she?s a stinker. Playing with one another?s tits, these two gals enjoy ?whistling? for one another without using their lips come and have a sniff.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 164 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9537.mp4
    File Size : 389.01 MB
    Duration : 00:11:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9537.mp4 - 389.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Spying On Her Fat Pussy

Sexjapantv.com- Spying On Her Fat Pussy

Description:
    Peeking in a window, we caught this petite beauty having some fun in the kitchen. Wearing some spandex pants, I?m sure her lips are tight up against them, and rubbing. Deciding to remove them, one thing leads to a finger and before you know, she is enjoying herself while we have a look see. As her ass clinches, she touches herself through her panties. Squatting on the floor, this cutie begins to roll her nice round nipples in her fingers her hand goes underneath. For a hot lesson in ?cooking,? VoyeurJapanTV.com spies on this honeypot.

Taking off her panties, we get to enjoy her handy work as her lips respond to the sensations she cums easily and often. After her first orgasm, she stops for just a moment I don?t think she heard us, but we stay still, just to make sure. Spying on her, as she manipulates her clit, it?s great to have her leave the lights on. Her fat pussy reacts well as the number of fingers increase. Twitching on the floor as she cums again, her orgasms become more intense and convulsive. After she finishes ?cooking,? she dresses, washes up and is none the wiser of our ?in-filtration.?
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 564 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9008.mp4
    File Size : 563.77 MB
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9008.mp4 - 563.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Adventurous Twats

Sexjapantv.com- Adventurous Twats

Description:
    SexJapanTV.com has an adventure for you, complete with a couple of honeys that like to play. Searching through an abandoned building, the two have to pee, and we get to watch. Wearing a pink bra and panties, the first girl chooses a toilet, slides down her panties and goes I do love when a girl_s piss drips off her furry bush. The second gal just drops trough on the floor well, someone_s got a visitor. Making their way to a shower room, both take off their clothes and sit on the floor. Using some hand-held cameras, we_re able to get some nice close-ups of their fun. The girl in pink strips and lets her friend do some adventurous exploration of her own. Massaging her friend_s tits and using a vibrator to get a buzz, the girl cums for us.

Next, playing rock-paper-scissors, the girl wearing grey ventures out and finds a cozy spot to investigate. Sliding her fingers down her panties, she palpates and squeals. Spooked by a noise, she is ready to go back with her friend. Together, the pair starts to find their way out of the building. Once outside, it_s time to go. Playtime is over for now, but we_ll be back with more girls and more explorations.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 1 G
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10949.mp4
    File Size : 1401.55 MB
    Duration : 00:41:37

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10949.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Thread Information