Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- I Spy Some Wet Fingers

Sexjapantv.com- I Spy Some Wet Fingers

Description:
    Home from the University, this gal parks herself in her room while her mom?s cleaning the rest of the house. Spying on her with our VoyeurJapanTV.com camera, we see that she can definitely multitask as she chats and taps her nips. Aroused by her fingers, she slides them south and rubs her pussy, stopping only when she thinks she might get caught.

As her mom walks in, the girl covers up and waits for the woman to go. Then she takes off her stockings and panties for a skin to ?in? feel. Once things got good and wet, she finger fucks herself until she cums. Within a few minutes, she orgasms a couple of more times before she gets some rest, good idea.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 395 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9508.mp4
    File Size : 394.71 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9508.mp4 - 394.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Asian Cherry Blossoms 6

Sexjapantv.com- Asian Cherry Blossoms 6

Description:
    We have taken the best Asia has to offer and put them all on film for you. These sexy, young girls offer you inspiration and understanding of the female body, especially all the good parts. Demur and playful, these honeys are here to tease and please. Indoors or outside, the sun along with her other assets are fully exposed and up-close for you to play along she enjoys the extra fingers. Cum often as each new video is yet another chance for you to explore every one of these sweet blossoms.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 603 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7944.mp4
    File Size : 602.54 MB
    Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7944.mp4 - 602.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Watching My Sister Masturbate

Sexjapantv.com- Watching My Sister Masturbate

Description:
    My older sister is such a bitch, she?s always in her room, but she won?t let me be in there with her. To figure out what she?s been doing, I set up some small cameras. After getting home from school, she heads to her room. This time, I?ll be watching on my laptop like the VoyuerJapanTV.com videos. I even try to catch her, but she gets up and goes to the bathroom guess what sister, I put a couple of cameras in there too.

Getting naked, my sister runs the water for a shower damn, she?s got some big nipples. As she soaps herself down, I watch. Next thing I know, she rinses off and starts playing with herself she?s got a bigger clit than I do. Working her full bush, she also grabs her boobs. When she starts whimpering, I remember hearing this noise before, at night, but I didn?t know it was her. Poking her fingers in and out her vagina, she looks really intense, like she?s working hard on something. I can hear some ?slurping? sounds coming from her pussy right before she gasps. Stopping, she pulls out her wet fingers, and there?s some white stuff on her lips. I can?t wait to show this video to my friends at school.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 199 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9142.mp4
    File Size : 475.91 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9142.mp4 - 475.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Me and My Webcam

Sexjapantv.com- Me and My Webcam

Description:
    With her webcam going, this model begins to play. Touching herself in all the right spots, she hopes you get ?tactual? as well. Once she removes her black panties, her fingers slide inside her furry pussy she rolls her fingers over her clit. Pulling the camera closer, you can see and hear her wet lips smack together, even as she turns and gets on her knees. Grasping at her small perky tits, she pinches her nipples. Getting close, this SexJapanTV.com gal presents her pink pussy fully. Finger fucking herself, she climaxes and twitches in response.

A second girl puts up her webcam and shows you her ?purple friend.? She starts off manually, playing with her pussy while in her white panties. Palpating her fingers, she cums silently, her legs quiver. Ready for a bit more sensation, she turns on her ?friend,? and rolls it over her nipples, then between her thighs. Still in her panties, she uses the toy to stimulate and moisten her panties. Up on her feet, she sticks the toy up in her until she has to sit back down. Spreading her legs, she is on the edge she orgasms and moans softly.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 239 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9445.mp4
    File Size : 571.71 MB
    Duration : 00:16:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9445.mp4 - 571.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Can Kamori Make You Cum?

Sexjapantv.com- Can Kamori Make You Cum?

Description:
    SexJapanTV.com invites you to meet Kamori, a very petite brunette with a very sexual nature she believes in giving you what you want, without you asking. You can see, even with her bra on, she is a nice C-cup. In her matching panties, Kamori tempts you with her fur. Changing to something more ?loose,? she begins to fondle her large, hard nipples she doesn?t know much English, but hopefully her ?okay? meets with your approval. First, the left and then the right, she blows you a kiss before showing you her ?delight.? Stroking back and forth, Kamori licks her digits before going back down.

Removing everything, Kamori shows all she has to offer, as she moans and caresses herself. With her fingers ?down there,? she begins to work per pussy wet. Throwing her head back as she goes ?round and round,? Kamori cums easily for you. Fantasizing about how you would feel in her, she again wets and orgasms, then twitches in repose. Panting deeply, Kamori?s hair blows back and forth over her flush face she then recovers to make sure you?ve had a fun time as well.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 196 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8875.mp4
    File Size : 426.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8875.mp4 - 426.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Stripping Out In Public

Sexjapantv.com- Stripping Out In Public

Description:
    Out on the town, SexJapanTV.com finds a couple of adventurous girls. Both these honeys seem to enjoy being filmed. The first woman I meet in an elevator by the time she?s done with me, that?s not the only thing going up. Pushing all my buttons, I invite her to play and strip. In a nice quiet stairwell, she keeps my attention as she climbs some stairs now how did she know my favorite color is pink? Stripping and teasing, I?d say this isn?t the first ?stairwell? she?s done, but I do like her attitude and petite body. Once she removes her bra and panties, she hikes her leg up again, how did she know pink is my favorite color?

The second girl is out on the street and sees my camera she comes over and gives me a look. Playfully, she walks away up some stairs, hiking up her dress I?d follow that bubble butt anywhere. At the top, she unzips her dress and offers more. Ducking inside a nearby restroom, she strips down and shows us just how playful she can be, offering a touch. Spreading her lips, she too is my favorite color, with a bit of ?fringe.? Posing, she definitely loves the outdoors as I enjoy all of her. In just her dress, she teasingly gives one last ?good? bye.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 1 G
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8995.mp4
    File Size : 1485.51 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8995.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Tuki s An All Right Flapper

Sexjapantv.com- Tuki_s An All Right Flapper

Description:
    In the office, the men have a pool going seems there has been loud moaning ?cumming? from the girl?s restroom. Trying to figure out which gal has been on company time ?working her front door,? spy cameras have been set up. Hell, these men have some serious cash laid out for ?the snatch.? It?s up to VoyeurJapanTV.com to get to the bottom of her.

Tuki takes a few minutes for herself, and her lady bits. Going all in, she works her fingers first through her panties, then ?skin to in.? She tries to keep quiet, but as a knock at the door throws off her game she soon goes back in, for ?another swing.? Gasping and cumming multiple times, this ?flapper? knows just how to tap into her ?energy.? Hope she?s got enough in the tank to do some work today.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 206 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8279.mp4
    File Size : 512.44 MB
    Duration : 00:15:17

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8279.mp4 - 512.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Ferry Pretty Girls 7

Sexjapantv.com- Ferry Pretty Girls 7

Description:
    After watching this series, you can_t help but wonder how long the cameraman was going to hold out

For a little more ?exposure,? we set sail with some hot girls on a ferry ride and let them entertain us. These honeys know how to show off their ?aft.? Out on the water, you can smell the salty air, and that?s before they spread their legs. Watching out for other ?seamen,? we film as each girl ?cums? aboard to show you where to stow your gear. Enjoy and make sure you don?t leave your ?dry-dock? without saying ?there she blows.? Ahoy
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 95 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7654.mp4
    File Size : 238.8 MB
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7654.mp4 - 238.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Pulsating Pussies

Sexjapantv.com- Pulsating Pussies

Description:
    Using SexJapanTV.com cameras, two very sexy girls entertain you, by ?in-tertaining? themselves. As each sweet babe undresses, caresses and pulsates her pussy, feel free to play along. The first gal goes ?all manual? when having fun. Her full furry muffin is definitely a satisfying treat and with her legs spread wide, you don?t miss a drop of nectar.

The second sweetie likes to go ?mechanical? on herself and plugs in the vibrator. Alternating from her tits down to her lips, she does ?feel the vibration.? Cumming and twitching in response, our gal has lots of fun with her toy. Tapping her clit as her lips enlarge, she has got a ?full coat? needing to part the fur in order to hit the clit.
    Model:
    HIQ VIDEO - 247 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9512.mp4
    File Size : 584.36 MB
    Duration : 00:17:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9512.mp4 - 584.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexjapantv.com- Spying On A Squirter And A Talker

Sexjapantv.com- Spying On A Squirter And A Talker

Description:
    Trying out some of my small cameras, I set up a few at this girl?s house. She lives close by and I?ve seen her walking home from the university. She always has on some short dress or skirt, and sexy black stockings. This VoyeurJapanTV.com video includes what I?ve been able to film. There?s also another girl nearby that I put on here too.

In the bathroom, the college girls strips and soaps up her hot body before she relaxes in the tub her hard nipples are easily seen under the water. Next thing I know, she starts to rub her small breasts and moans softly I was hoping to see her naked, but it looks like I?m going to see lots more. Standing, her long wet pussy hair drips down as her fingers separate her lips and slide in. She then sits and continues to play, she starts to thrust her hips and lift up her body. As she cums, she actually squirts with each pulsating sensation. The second girl is not as hot, but she is younger, still in school. As she chats on the phone, I catch a few minutes before she goes to the bathroom. She too takes some ?me time? and plays with her pussy.
    Model:
    DEF VIDEO - 489 M
    Studio:
    Sexjapantv.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9176.mp4
    File Size : 488.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:9176.mp4 - 488.8 MB

Thread Information