- White Leggings Filled With Shit and Enema

Description:
Im on my period in this video And I flash my bloody period pussy at starting I wear my white tight leggings with bra and top. In this video you will see lots of tease. Modelling in the leggings and show off my long legs then round butt. Seductive isnt it? I talk sexy to you. I want to make my pants so dirty and filling with my poo for you, I guess youre in. But I also hope youre just playing with yourself This white pants emphasize my round ass. Driving you crazy. But I have to poo so just standing behind the camera and bending over during I push out poop into the leggings. Im moaning a lot because I had to poo so bad and now feel so good to release it. Nasty, filthy poo filling my clean white leggings, wonderful spectacle. I show up loads of times this dirty pants and tease you, moving around my ass, show up close to camera. Then filling up with water this little asshole. I wanna make sure filling a lot water to enema and making so dirty my pants for you. But you just relax and stroking your cock for me please. It makes the thought so happy me youre just enjoying to watching me. Im your nasty girl as always. After filled enough water I just release fluids straight to leggings. Lots of dirty ass fluid and juices coming out of me. Naughty noises as well. During the video Somebody just come up to the balcony haha but I ignore and continue to tease you with shitty asshole and dirty pants. I love being dirty and pooping in pants. Love the feeling when warm pee and poo running down on my legs. Such a naughty things. After enema I just try to push out the rest of the fluids from ass and you can see how sprinkle some water out. I show up lots of times my dirty leggings in different angles. I mentioned Im on my period in the video but you can see only few moment of bloody pussy, because after pooping in leggings the poo just smeared on ass and pussy by itself. Only little blood can see in it. Have fun &lt3
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180905_120326.mp4
File Size : 604.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:45
Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: