Clips4sale.com- GoddessBriannaLive - Jan 13, 2012 -Part2 - WMV (HD720p)

Description:
I_ll have you perpetually hard, the slightest dominatrix fantasy arousing your pre-cum oozing cock. JP requests the humiliation of being tied up and beaten. The FemDom choice of punishment is mine arms bound above the head, a spreader bar between the legs while tiptoed, and a weighted cock while caning until skin welts yield a reddish, blue-purple hue. When his slave training earns him oral barefoot worship privileges, he must suck each toe individually without greed, while twisting his little cock. The live teasing domination of my wiggling toes and partial foot wrinkles is torturous for Londonboy. His webcam instructions are to feel my toes at his tonsils without gagging, choking, biting, or touching his pecker. Taylor must take a whiff between my toes, telling me if it_s pedicure clean or has some Goddess scent from my well-worn heels. Tiny must bestow kisses over my soles without sniffing or cumming. This previously recorded LIVE webcam Session was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Model:
Goddess Brianna Live
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_11105371.mp4
File Size : 50.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f76dfbd91fef7