Clips4sale.com- October 24, 2012 - Part 3 (HD720p)

Description:
As I order your tongue sticking out during a close-up display of my bubbly, dripping wet pumice stone, purveying a sip of footbath water to slurp up, Peeping Tom adjusts the perfect shot. I display lovely, white-pedicured, wrinkly toes, separating them, demanding you sniff in-between. Taylor and Tiny rope their balls, pulling into a tight slipknot. I demonstrate a trouser sock for Pat, emphasizing a lowered neck to pull the balls higher whilst the cock is hard, since I_m displaying my feet. Tiny_s chastity device is inexcusable, similar to his ignorant gaffe concerning my sleepwear wardrobe Igniting femdom lust for more CBT, I demand photographic proof of clothespinned balls. Pat hates clothespins on his cock, but it_s a small payoff for pleasurable foot licking and sniffing. A wiggling-toed, extreme close-up reveals what to suck and lick in-between, not forgetting the babies. I demand thanks and a showering of foot kisses.This pre-Recorded live webcam session was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
Model:
Goddess Brianna Live
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_10345063.mp4
File Size : 50.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a01ec1e018668