Clips4sale.com- Farting on his Dick Sniff Lick Ass Blaster Farts *High Definition (720x576)

Description:
One of my Fart fans flew in all the way from New York today at the perfect time he was in for a good gassy session with me. A couple hours before he arrived I had for Lunch and I also was drinking a Large Caramel Frappuccino with whip cream. Dairy Products NEVER sits right with my stomach. I was full of gas and I was farting everywhere none stop and an hour later the smell was still lingering When he got here I can see that he was already hard as he stared at my phat ass peeking through my black shorts. I pushed him on the bed as I jumped on top of him and let out a bubbly gulpy fart all over his dick which made him even more harder as I moved my ass cheeks left to right slightly I also got some close ups of just my pussy and ass for you in my shorts. I was farting my guts out These were not just regular farts I let out some of the loudest, longest, huge ass blasting farts ever Once I was done I bent over on the bed as he sniffed my shorts pushing them to the side as I pushed his head in more and he sniffed even deeper while he licked my rotten pretty ass
This clip consist of: Fart, Farting, Long Farts, Bassy Farts, Juicy Farts, Gas, Gassy, Fetish, Ebony, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Ass Eating, Ass Worship, Ass Smothering
Model:
Ebony Goddess Kira
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_7733171.mp4
File Size : 21.87 MB
Resolution : 600x480
Duration : 00:07:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d657e90e951b9