Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Swallow My Scat

Description:
There arent always too many good girlfriends out there but Human Toilet Girl proves that she is by far the best girlfriend in the world to her boyfriend Mr. Andrew
We start of by her lovingly spreading her boyfriends ass cheeks and washing his ripe &amp smelly asshole with her tongue. What a beautiful way to show your boyfriend he is your world by tenderly licking his smelly asshole?
When its time for him to take a shit she wants him to have the perfect comfort &amp convenience during his bowel movement so she locks her lips over his asshole, continuing to lick it for him as he takes a shit right into her mouth
Think it cant get any better? She wants to SHOW him she is an awesome girlfriend by eating his shit Thats right She EATS his SHIT as she stares directly into his eyes. She suffers but she just doesnt stop and keep eating his shit for him. Now THAT is true love right there xoxo
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Swallow-My-Scat.mp4
File Size : 195.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:05
Video : AVC, 2 846 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: