Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Mean Bratty Princess Makes Your Cock Throb With Only Her Words

Humiliationpov.com- Mean Bratty Princess Makes Your Cock Throb With Only Her Words

Description:
    HumiliationPOV welcomes Bratty Ashley Sinclair
    Every time I humiliate you it makes you cum. You cant help it, you just love being humiliated by me. I mean I just stand here fully dressed, in my cute little skirt, my tight top, Im not showing you any nudity at all. I just degrade you with my words and you get all worked up. The more humiliating things you hear me say to you, the harder your pathetic cock gets. And that makes you and your entire existence completely pathetic. You dont crave sex or even nudity, just a mean brat, thats all you need to make you cum. How fucking sad.
    Youve become so conditioned to this that you dont even want sex and no woman wants anything like you. Youre a joke. Youre an idiot we laugh at. This whole loser thing isnt new to you, youve been a loser your whole life. And thats never going to change. You will be a pathetic little loser for the rest of your lonely, sorry joke of a life. I know that sounds kinda harsh but you need to hear the truth in order to get hard, dont you?
    You can look at me fully dressed all you want loser. You will never have a girl like me and Ill never get naked for you because I dont have to And not only will you not have me, but youll never be with anyone, because you prefer to spend all of your free time alone, jerking off. I know that you get really hard when you look at me, and think about me, and listen to me humiliate you, and you cum thinking about me but at least I dont have to see it. Eww if I did I wouldnt make these videos. And not only do I not want to see it, but neither does any other girl. Sucks to be you.
    So here you are again, behind your computer, jerking off, paying to be humiliated by a hot brat fully clothed This is your fucking life loser And you love it. Thats so fucked up, do you realize that? You crave this abuse, you want more and more humiliation. And the meaner I am, the harder you get, the more you love it. I call you a fucking loser and your cock just throbs, its uncontrollable, theres nothing you can do about it. Ill bet I could make you cum just from being mean to you, without you even stroking.
    You could probably sit there all day and listen to my voice as I tell you how ridiculously pathetic you are. I make you cum so hard, dont I loser? Thats why youll never stop. Im so amazing that I can make you cum fully dressed. And luckily for you I love humiliating guys like you.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : fullydressed-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 180.62 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:05:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fullydressed-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Ass Addict BEGS To Pay

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Ass Addict BEGS To Pay

Description:
    Miss Tiffany
    You love my ass, dont you my little ass addict? I know you do, its fucking perfect. But if you want to see it, youre going to have to beg for it, in fact, youre going to have to beg to pay to see my ass. Yes I know you already bought the clip, but thats not enough. You need to pay more for my ass. And I know it wont be hard to convince you because youre so helplessly addicted, so in love with my ass.
    So Im going to stay seated until you start begging with your wallet. Beg to pay my ass, beg to go into debt for my ass. So get our your credit card, stick it in your mouth and beg. I know this is so degrading but you love it. I know that your cock is so hard right now as you desperately want to see my ass, you feel this need to pay it, and that makes your cock throb. Im going to drain you of every cent you have because youre so helplessly addicted. You love my young sweet ass, isnt that right loser? Its your weakness.
    Youre a fucking perv and that why you have to beg to pay to see it. Real men dont beg for ass but youre a pathetic jerkoff, so you have to beg. I want you on your hands and knees, begging to pay it, begging to worship it. Its so fucking humiliating, isnt it? Youre so pathetic. Look at you with your credit card in your mouth, begging with a hard on.
    I know youre jerking, and the more you jerk the dumber you get, so its only a matter of time now before you start getting desperate and paying. Beg bitch. Yes, good boy, start paying and Im going to let you stare at my ass and worship it. Stare and become a mindless ass zombie for me. But only because you begged with your wallet. Worship it loser. Keep begging. Youre so fucking addicted that my ass is going to completely fuck you over.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : awmisstiff-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 213.25 MB
    Duration : 00:06:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:awmisstiff-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Obey My Feet Puppet, Stare and Jerk

Humiliationpov.com- Obey My Feet Puppet, Stare and Jerk

Description:
    Princess Nikki Next has such a bratty tone in her voice in this clip You will Love it
    Hi you little loser, are you ready to be teased and tortured by me? Ill bet you are. And look what I have here for you, my pretty pink little soles. Isnt that nice of me? Theyre so pretty. I know you love my perfect young feet. Are you getting nice and hard at the site of my pretty toes? Lets play a little game. Im going to write something on my soft soles for you. And then you have to do what my feet say. Stare and Jerk.
    Now do what they say, you better stare at my little feet and jerk that cock. Jerk, just look at my sexy heels. Stare all the way up my soles to my nice wrinkles and my cute little toes. Look at my pretty red nail polish. Jerk and Stare. Read my soles. Obey them. Jerk it you little loser. Jerk to my pretty little pink feet. Jerk your cock. Stare at my pretty little feet that have control over your cock. My soles control your cock. So go ahead and Stare at my pretty little feet. Stare at my pretty pink toes. They look so sexy wiggling. Stare and Jerk. Jerk and Stare at my pretty little feet. You cant stop, can you? Its like a foot trance Im putting you in.
    Jerk it loser, look at my feet. Theyre so pretty. Jerk and Stare. Jerk to my nice pink wrinkly feet. I know you want to cum for my little feet that have you mesmerized and have your cock so hard. Stare at my young beautiful soles. Youre just a loser who is mesmerized by a young bratty beautiful girls feet. Stare at them. Look at my wrinkles, my soles as I wiggle my toes in your face. You like that dont you? I know you do. Stare at them and jerk your cock.
    Edge your cock so that you can cum, I mean you wouldnt want to disappoint these beautiful soles of mine, would you? You better stare at them. Stare at these beautiful sexy feet. Jerk your cock for them. Theyre so yummy. So sexy. You better stare at my feet until you cum little loser. Stare loser. You cant take your eyes off of them. Then blow your load for my beautiful fucking soles you loser. I know youll watch this video over and over again. You know this is the closest youll ever get to my feet. Now kiss them goodbye.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : wordsoles-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 289.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:wordsoles-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Rejected Addicted Humiliation Jerk Junkie

Humiliationpov.com- Rejected Addicted Humiliation Jerk Junkie

Description:
    Spoiled Princess Ashley
    You are such a pathetic loser, that youll buy this clip, even though Im fully clothed and you cant even see my hot little body, and you know how perfect it is, dont you loser. And youre so obsessed and addicted to me, that youll pay to see me even in a fucking sweat shirt, because Im still so fucking hot. Its so sad and pathetic how weak you are for me. Ive got you so hooked.
    You dont even care that I wont show you my perfect body. You like being denied by me, you like being rejected by me. In fact, it turns you on even more. Because youre a reject and you deserve to be rejected by me, and you know it. Youre addicted to jerking your cock to me, and youll continue to do it as long as Im relentlessly humiliating you. Youre a humiliation junkie, you cant stop, can you? No. You cant. Look how fast youre jerking.
    Youre a freak. You get off to me calling you a loser. It doesnt matter what Im wearing. In fact, its better when Im completely denying you, making you feel even more stupid. Youre even turned on by the fact that youre going to by a clip of me in a sweatshirt, telling you how stupid you are for doing so. So desperate and pathetic for me that youll watch this clip of me fully dressed, insulting you and flipping you off. Do you see what a disgusting, addicted, pathetic freak you are for me?
    Youre a loser, loner, jerk addict. Youre an awkward, socially retarded freak. Youre a pathetic little jerk junkie, arent you? Youre a humiliation freak and thats all youll ever be. So go on, loser, jerk that dick, jerk it to me in this sweatshirt while I continue to destroy you with my insults. Because you know that even in this sweatshirt, Im way too hot for you. This is your life, no friends, no life, just at home in front of your computer, jerking off every day, to hot girls who dont give a fuck about you. And even though you know this, you still cant stop. You cant, can you? Youre so horny you cant stop jerking that loser cock of yours. Youll never fuck a woman, you dont deserve to, your cock should be locked up in a little cage. Thats what jerkoff junkie freaks like you deserve.
    Because you cant stop fucking your hand to hot girls like me. You dont want to stop, you want to be like this, an addicted masturbation addict. It feels so good, doesnt it? And now youre going to cum for me right now because Ive got you so worked up, havent I? Cmon loser, show me how desperate you are to cum for me. LOL, youre a fucking idiot. Squeeze out all that cum for your Princess and youll prove every word that I said is the absolute truth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ashleyss-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 236.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ashleyss-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Renounce Your God, Cum On Your Day Of Worship And Accept Your New Religion

Humiliationpov.com- Renounce Your God, Cum On Your Day Of Worship And Accept Your New Religion

Description:
    London Lix
    I know you came to worship me with that dick of yours, but today Im here to talk to you about your new worship program. I know you spend hours upon hours jerking off, gazing at my perfection. But today I want you to listen. Because we at HumiliationPOV are your true Goddesses, we are your higher power. We know you, we help you unlock all of your dirty desires. We listen to you and aide you in realizing who you truly are inside. We know what you are. We know you better than anyone. We am your true Gods. You confess to us and we see who you are and accept who you are. So bow down and pray to us.
    What has your god ever done for you? We both know that we give you so much more. So I want you to renounce your religion for us. Renounce your religion and achieve true salvation through the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Only through worshiping us can you find peace. We rule you. You know this to be true. You know there is no escape. Once you get down on your knees and prostrate yourself before our images, you will truly feel our power. Once your head touches the ground you will feel true humility. Yet you feel purpose, belonging, unlike anything else you have ever felt for you previous god. You will feel subservient to someone truly more powerful than you.
    You already spend hours of your life dedicated to us, watching us, jerking off to us, and spending all of your money in tribute to us. You see youve been worshiping us for quite some time, and only now, through my words, are you truly coming to realize the truth. You are our slave, our servant, and we are your Gods. This is your religion. You see the truth now.
    Renounce your god, your religion and worship us, your new religion. Because it feels so good, so right. You will pray to us daily, build us shrines, and write us prayers. Youre going to jerk away in awe of your Goddesses. I want you to begin by stroking and repeating some daily affirmations. I worship the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. HumiliationPOV is my religion. I renounce my religion and all other gods and bow down my new Gods, the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Repeat these words and feel their power and they begin to sink in deeper and deeper.
    I want you jerking and praying and repeating these mantras before your shrine during the time you used to worship your previous god. I want it to feel so sacrilegious, so wrong, so taboo and I want you to love it. I want you to jerk when you should be worshiping other gods, but no, were your God now and youre going to love every second of it. And once you renounce your religion and cum on your day of worship, youre going to realize the truth. Make a worship puddle for us and thank us for allowing you the opportunity to serve.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : LLworship-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 267.43 MB
    Duration : 00:07:47

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:LLworship-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Big Cock Brainwashing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots

Humiliationpov.com- Big Cock Brainwashing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots

Description:
    Priestess Katherine
    This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. Youre in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.
    In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 tc music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 tc brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.
    Look at the cocks, no you shouldnt do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you cant really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you dont, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you dont want to, you dont like this, this isnt for you. Except that maybe you do because youre so hard right now. But wait, this doesnt turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isnt you. You dont get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You cant take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you dont want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, youre not a filthy little cock sucking whore, youre not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. Its taking over. You dont want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.
    This is who you are, this is what you are. You cant stop this. You cant help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You cant stop thinking about this, you cant stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it cant, as you give in to your true desires. Youre spiraling out of control, you dont want this, look away. But you cant, you cant change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. Youre growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. Youre falling deeper and deeper as you stare. Theres no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks youll never be able to go back, youll never be able to undo this.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : cock-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 405.02 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cock-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Perverted Cum Slurping Freak

Humiliationpov.com- Perverted Cum Slurping Freak

Description:
    Princess Kelly Sunshine
    Hey loser, youre so lucky to even be in my presence, Im like way out of your league. And I know I invited you over for dinner but I must confess, were not going to have a fucking meal together. Im not going to sit through dinner with your lame ass and have some meaningless stupid fucking conversation with your brain dead self. That sounds so boring. Ew gross, youre such a fucking loser.
    Instead, youre going to eat your fucking cum for me That sounds like fun to me, totally fucking humiliating you. You fucking idiot, you actually thought we were going to eat together? LOL Jokes on you loser, youre just a fucking game to me. A toy for me to play with. Awwww whats wrong? Youve never eaten your own cum before? Well theres a first time for everything, so go on, strip, right here in front of me. I want to see how pathetic you are, I want to see your useless fucking dick.
    Awwww look at your pathetic fucking cock. But its hard, isnt it? LOL You kinda like this, you like the way I treat you like garbage. Maybe because thats what you are. Now get down on your fucking knees before me and stroke your cock for me. Have you ever been forced to stroke your cock for a hot woman before? This must be so humiliating, on your knees, naked, jerking off like an idiot. But you love it, dont you loser? Stroke it faster. Youre so fucking pathetic. I cant wait to watch you cum on your own face
    Youre a pervert who slurps down his own fucking cum. LOL, youre so easy to take advantage of when youre horny. Your cock is throbbing when I talk to you. Youre such a sad, pathetic fucking loser, arent you? I know you want to cum for me so lay down on your back and throw your legs up over your head. Keep stroking right over your loser face. Open your mouth and cum right in it loser Stick your tongue out, LOL Youre going to eat all of that cum for me and youre going to love it Youre going to swallow it all. Ewww youre fucking disgusting
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ceikelly-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 263.31 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ceikelly-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Youre Going To Eat Your Cum To A Video, How Fucking Stupid

Humiliationpov.com- Youre Going To Eat Your Cum To A Video, How Fucking Stupid

Description:
    Carissa Montgomery
    Youre such a cum eating loser, a pathetic cum guzzling slut. Ill bet you love throwing your legs over your head and spooging in your mouth. That probably turns you on so much. You must love the taste of your cum. And since you cant get a girl, its how you spend your lonely nights entertaining yourself. If you did have a girlfriend youd probably have her make you eat it anyway. Youre just a stupid humiliation junkie. How sad
    Youve probably gotten to the point that you cant cum unless you think about eating it the whole time youre jerking. Its an addiction. You sit at home, jerking off to mean hot brats who dont give a fuck about you, and then you eat your cum for them. But not even for them really, you do it to a video. Theyre not even really talking to you. Youre such a fucking loser, a loser that eats his own cum. Ill bet you love cumming in your hand and slurping it all up. Youre so fucking eager to eat your cum.
    You know only faggots eat their own cum, right? Is that what you are? A cum eating loser begging to eat his own cum. How fucking pathetic How gross Im sure youre so horny by now listening to me, so go on jerk that cock, you know whats coming.
    Stroke it loser. I want you to build up a big load. Im going to have you cum in a wine glass and drink it out. This way I know you wont miss a drop, you little cum guzzling loser. Cum for me, fill up that glass with your fucking nasty load. Ewwww fucking gross Now drink it down you loser. I know you want to, this is the part youve been waiting for
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : carisscei-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 317.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:carisscei-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- My Ass Turns You Into A Dumb Fucking Idiot

Humiliationpov.com- My Ass Turns You Into A Dumb Fucking Idiot

Description:
    Princess Kaylynn
    I am God and you cannot live without me. Youre obsessed with my perfection. You cannot deny how superior I am, you cannot deny the power I have over you. You crave me, you lust after me, you need me.
    You cannot live without my perfect ass. You will please me as your God. You keep trying to escape but you cant. Every time you catch a glimpse of my ass you come running back. Youre addicted to my ass and I know it. You can never escape. You need to worship your Gods ass.
    Im completely spoiled and you love it. You love that I let you worship me. You are so lucky that I let you worship, you know that I dont have to allow you in my life. You are so lucky that I take even a few moments to let you stare at my perfect ass. You live to serve my ass. You long to be broke and alone for me. You long to drain your wallet to my ass. My ass deserves it all, I deserve it all.
    My ass turns you into a dumb fucking idiot. I give you a rush like nothing else in your boring life. The longer you stare at my ass the stupider you become, the more you feel a need to pay. You need to tribute my ass. You can feel it. Should I let you pay, slave? Should I let you spoil my perfect ass? You need it. Nobody fucks with you like I do. Nobody will ever control your mind like I do.
    You cant get enough. You cant even escape. Spoil my ass, give it everything it deserves. I am God and you are mine. You are my pathetic ass addicted loser. Look at you, youre a jerking perverted loser and you will never be able escape me. I own you.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kaylynnassaddict-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 210.5 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kaylynnassaddict-wmvhd.wmv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliationpov.com- Bow To My Boots, You Horny Mindless Boot Licker

Humiliationpov.com- Bow To My Boots, You Horny Mindless Boot Licker

Description:
    Miss Cherry Vee
    Lets get one thing straight. Youre here for one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to worship and lick my black leather boots. Do you see my boots, right here on my beautiful legs? Its hard not to miss. Look at how long my boots are, look at how they go over my knee, look at how big the heel is. You see these boots here that Im wearing on my beautiful feet? These boots own you, they can crush your ego and they can crush your mind. Now be a good boy and listen to me, let me tell you how to worship me and my boots. Ill instruct you on how to lick them like the pathetic little boot licker that you are.
    Youre going to clean every inch of my boots with your tongue. Youre going to lick the dirty soles and youre going to be grateful. Youre going to taste the leather and dirt and youre going to beg for more. I know you need some guidance because youre such a fucking loser. All you know want to do is worship and lick my boots but you dont know how. So get down on your knees. Now look up at me, look at my boots, look up at my perfect ass, and then stick out your tongue. Now lick, you mindless boot licker. Lick my boots. Drool for my boots.
    Now get down and all fours and bow to my boots. Good boy. That is how you worship my boots. Dont stop licking loser. Tell me that you love my boot dirt, tell me that you love the taste of my leather, tell me that you love to worship my boots. Tell me how lucky you feel right now. Make sure you drool because that shows me how much you love licking my boots. Bow down to my boots. Youre just my horny little boot licker.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : cherryveeboot-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 419.02 MB
    Duration : 00:12:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cherryveeboot-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:cherryveeboot-wmvhd.wmv