Scatshop.com- Scat Smearing On My Pussy and Cumming

Description:
Its Monday morning and Im feeling so horny so what should I do, maybe being cheeky and naughty? I want to please myself and you too. So lets start some dirty play. Im wearing my innocent look white knee stockings and start to desperate as I have to poo but feeling coming so fast than I expected. Take my fave glass toy and playing with my little juicy pussy a bit, can you hear this? So wet. But first I wanna poop for you. Spreading my legs wide start to shit, OMG Look at my face. You can see some pain as the shit is a bit hard but then became to soft. Finally I did shit haha. Yummy and very warm shit, pick a nice piece of and start to smear around my pussy. Spreadable shit for sure. Hm Do you enjoy to watch me during shit smearing dont you? I going to be a nasty girl today. Smear it over and over on my pussy and ass then slide into pussy my glass toy fucking myself until I cum. You dont need to wait too much for cumming because I am so fucking horny as I mentioned before. Scat smeared blonde fucking herself until cumming After came I just smearing more shit on myself and show you up close to camera. Yummy shit on my delicious pussy Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180702_100912.mp4
File Size : 683.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:32
Video : AVC, 6 011 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: