Scatshop.com- Get to know me MORE Spreading GIGANTIC-Load

Description:
This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video. This is version 2 and will have 3 different yet exciting versions to it. So if this is not the version that most appeals to you wait for the final version to be posted at a later date
THIS 2nd version I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life
I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days
After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it
I continue to enjoy my enormous shit but slowly and methodically spreading it all over my body. I am really explaining how everything feels as I am spreading it all over me. I make myself cum really hard as I had gotten so hot while taking my time spreading brown all over me.
Muah
From your favorite Redhead
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2nd-Get-to-Know-Me-scatshop-cum-no-washing-1080.mp4
File Size : 1578.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:56
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS