Defloration.tv- Milka Gribok - new photos and video

Description:
Hi. My name is Milka Gribok, and I have just turned 18 years old. I come from Budapest, Hungary. I love this city the most and I think that there are no better places than Budapest that exist. Except perhaps some smaller towns beside the seas. Once when I was only 7 years old, me and my family decided to go to Slovenia, Portoroz and as I stayed home one I was watching TV and decided that once I get older, I will become a model and do fashion, like all the girls dream about at my age, and maybe if I get lucky even lingerie posing.. I really didn_t know much about this whole business and decided to look after it and research it until I will become a professional in every pose that exists and perhaps create some on my own as well That_s how my passion for posing became a big part of my life, that_s how I_m able to pose today and show my body on camera completely naked. But that_s far not the whole story... Read more &gt&gt&gt ... One day as I was home after the trip, I was posing naked in front of my mirror and I noticed how my pussy was very hairy and i didn_t like that at all. I thought it was weird, plus all the girls from my class laughed at it. Once I showed them my tight little virgin pussy and asked for their advice for what to do if it_s this hairy. They began laughing at it and this was the point of me deciding that I have to get rid of all the hair from my pussy and make it look perfectly shaved The only trimmer that I found at home was my moms and I was first scared that she would know, but then it was also the only way for me to do so, because at my age I couldn_t go to the store and buy one. I took her shaver and turned on the trimmer option.. As soon as I touched my pussy with it and felt all the vibrations coming from the shaver, I immediately turned it off and sat down on the ground, as my mind was spinning around and I had no idea what was going on at the moment. I then took it and went to my bed, got completely naked and turned on the trimmer one more time and began shaving, by the time I was half done with it, my whole bed sheets and my body was soaking wet, I was really out of my mind by this time and I began to look it up on the internet, turned out that it was a natural process and not even all the girls could get so turned on as me and I immediately knew that my future boyfriend will be the happiest and proudest boy of all, because of my ability to get super soaking wet. After I was done shaving, I was simply laying on the bed and my whole body was shaking from my very first orgasm and I had no idea that I could pleasure myself so much and so easily. I got up and returned my mom_s shaver very fast to its place, without cleaning it from the squirt and the hair that was all over it.. I went to sleep and as I woke up, I screamed because I didn_t recognise my mother lying next to me in bed in her underwear.. I asked her, why was she almost completely naked and something was very hot and wet in her panties and I could feel it on my ass. She was looking at me with a very weird smile and she was really scaring me because of this. She then took my hand, to be exact my right hand and put it inside her panties onto her hot and wet pussy and it felt super warm and I already imagined in my head how tasty it could be, very hot and too tight.. I was very scared at this moment, but also very sexually aroused. Then she took my left hand and licked my fingers in her mouth, then placed them on my pussy and told me to masturbate until we both cum, we did.. This was a very weird, but also very interesting experience, and I will never forget it, especially that this was going on for years, but I never allowed her to touch my pussy anyhow, although once her fingers slipped almost fully in and I ran away, as I wanted to stay virgin. I did allow her after a long talk and making out in the bed and everywhere else with her, for her to put a dildo up my virgin ass This experience became the best in my life This was the day I turned lesbian and I will never regret it Today I came to defloration.com studio in Budapest, also one of the best studios in the world, and the only real one who works only with real virgins, unlike other studios I was asked if I could prove my virginity and show myself naked on camera. And then perhaps also masturbate and cum on camera for the first time in my life. I agreed and I can tell you that this is the best experience of my life and I would come back to them as much as possible. Because after the shooting they showed me the final product and it was out of this world honestly.. I enjoyed it very much and such a level of professionalism you won_t be able to find anywhere.. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : milka2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 745.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:14
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: