Defloration.tv- Lora Loshadkina - new photos and video

Description:
I have many dreams and for that I need money. Luckily for me, I got to know of Defloration.com and agreed to do a video shoot with them. Afterwards, when the shoot started, I was a bit apprehensive. I was nervous as I had some bad experience in my past. I am happy to do this video because this will help me with my dreams.
My name is Lora and I am from Hungary. Till some time ago I stayed with my mother and her husband, my stepfather. My mother does not know who my real father is, or maybe she does, but she has not told me about him... Read more &gt&gt&gt . My story involves my stepfather who molested me in a bad way. This incident has made me very nervous around men and I do not think I can trust them.
Let me tell you what happened. It was the day before Christmas Eve. My mother was away to the next town to meet her sister. I was decorating the tree with some last minute stuff and was generally relaxing in the house. As there wasnt anyone around, I had just a vest on with a thin pair of shorts. The house was pretty warm and there was a fire on too. Suddenly my stepfather came from somewhere. He sat near me and said he will help me decorate. Putting his arms around me, he first touched my teenage boobs. I thought it was accidently and I tried to move away when he pulled him down towards him. He turned my face and kissed me full on. As I never thought of him in any such way I struggled to get up. He pushed me down, took off my top. He started sucking my tits while holding on to me. I noticed he already had his pant down to his knees by this time. I got really scared. He turned me around, pushed me to the floor and took off my pants. As I had no experience with me, I was shocked to see his penis big and erect. He pushed his dick into my anusin and out while I screamed. There was no one to hear me and after a while he let me go.
When my mom came back the next day, I told her but she was reluctant to believe it. I did not want to speak to anyone else about it and left home. I now stay on my own with a friend. I am still a virgin. My mother is now separated but we still do not talk. I do get romantic thoughts and probably would like a boyfriend someday but for now, I am happy by myself. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : loshadkina2_fhd.mp4
File Size : 634.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:43
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: