Clips4sale.com- Sneaky Shoe Monster - Luna Lain HDMP4

Description:
With Luna LainI_m house sitting a strange home and even though it gives me the willies, I sit down to make a phone call. Swinging my crossed legs, I tell my friend that I don_t believe in ghosts or haunted houses but hang up to investigate a strange sound. I didn_t lock the door and it must be jammed so I look for another exit. A monster hand grabs my Adidas sneakers. Freaking out, I try to calm myself down but the creepy claws grab as I wander the house. It grabs my shoulder and I_m shrieking. Suddenly, I_m stuck in a chair as it_s tit grabbing and shoving it_s weird purple cock toward my mouth for an imposed blowjob.I manage to escape until magic vines grab me and bind me to the chair. Facing the wall with my jeans shorts covered booty arched out, I_m magically blindfolded as the creature removes one shoe and gropes my socks. The other black sneaker is stripped as it_s groping my socked feet. Tickling feet always makes me giggle but I wish I wasn_t laughing.It_s weird dick starts foot fucking my arches before peeling my knee length athletic socks off my black nylon legs. It resumes with it_s pantyhose footjob and I give it what it wants so it will leave me alone.The cum on feet grosses me out, but hopefully its orgasm will calm it down and leave me aloneOTHER KEYWORDS- damsel in despair, dildo play, fantasy dildos, moaning fetish, erotic magic control, Luna Laine, Luna Lane, fantasies, fantasy, fetish, role playing, roleplaying, kink, red hair, redheadsYOU MAY ALSO LIKE -
House That Stole Shoes - Luna Lain
Shoe Monster - Luna Lain

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me
Model:
Luna Lain
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24984269.mp4
File Size : 302.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:14