Clips4sale.com- Hannah VR 360 Giantess

Description:
* PLEASE NOTE: This clip is shot in virtual reality. You MUST have a virtual reality headset to view it* Knock, knock, let_s go I_m here to pick you up so we can head to the beach. Where did you go? Oh my gosh, there you are...way down there on the floor You_re teeny tiny. You must have done something to shrink yourself down by accident. Tsk tsk. Well, since you_re like this, and I have no idea how to bring you back to normal size, we might as well play a little. I_ll give you a different perspective on my body, a guided tour. How does that sound? I tower over you with my big boobs and squish you between them. Then I turn on my belly and put you between my thighs and give you a view of my giant buttcheeks in my bikini bottom. It_s kind of hard to tell what they are from down there so I give myself a wedgie to make it easier I tease you by letting my bush poke out of my bottoms too, and then I take my bottoms all the way down so you can see it better. I continue to tease you and play with you when finally there_s a knock at the door. It must be the rest of the group. What am I gonna do with you? They won_t understand what_s going on here. So I decide to hide you in my mouth for now. Ahhhh....in you go
Model:
Hannah in Fetishland
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15644530.mp4
File Size : 130.18 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:13:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15644530.mp4