50plusmilfs.com- A bikini GILF fills her ass

Description:
A bikini GILF fills her ass
Today, 50-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother Cyndi Sinclair is wearing a strappy, red swimsuit that doesn_t cover much of her hot little body. She plays with herself outside then moves inside to toy her ass nice and deep. I_m so horny, says Cyndi, who lives in Utah, where her neighbors would be shocked by what she_s doing here. I want you to fuck me in the ass. Do you want to fuck me in the ass? I want your dick in my ass so bad. Of course, we know by now that Cyndi isn_t all talk. We_ve seen her getting ass-fucked at 50PlusMILFs.com. I used to be a high angle rescue trainer, she said. That_s probably the most-fun job I_ve ever had. I traveled around the world training crews how to rescue and self-rescue from wind towers using mechanical and rope techniques. It_s very complicated, very intense. I was an environmental health and safety manager. I_ve been an office manager. I managed a medical marijuana dispensary. I_ve done a lot of interesting things. Cyndi is a webcam model. We asked her about that. 50PlusMILFs: What do guys want to see you do? Cyndi: I do a lot of foot jobs. A lot of feet in their face. My toes are pretty limber. 50PlusMILFs: Do you do it on somebody else? Cyndi: Usually toys because I don_t have a partner right now. I have cumming toys, so it makes it look more-realistic. Some of them have had me suck my own toes. I can do that. She demonstrates 50PlusMILFs: Do you have any fetishes? Cyndi: I_m into BDSM. I was actually a collared sex slave for five years. I did a lot of mainstream training for that. 50PlusMILFs: How did you get into that? Cyndi: I saw a video and that got it all started. I got really curious about it. I thought I was more of a sadist but it turns out I_m a masochist because I like the sensations. The gentleman I was with turned out to be a master who was associated with a dungeon in Las Vegas, so I went to Las Vegas for five weeks for an intense training program.
Model:
Cyndi Sinclair
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CyndiSinclair_34521_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 942.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/88b3424b6ec30