50plusmilfs.com- Cyndi Sinclair_s anal adventure

Description:
Cyndi Sinclair_s anal adventure
Poor Rion. He stayed over at his girlfriend_s house last night and can_t find his belt. Probably misplaced it while he was throwing off his pants so he could fuck her. So he calls his girl on his cell phone, and she suggests looking in her mother_s room. Why would it be there? Your mom scares me, Rion, who_s 26, says. She_s terrifying. Well, while Rion is upstairs, Cyndi comes home, wearing a sexy business outfit with a short skirt. Meanwhile, Rion finds Cyndi_s pleasure chest, looks inside and discovers Cyndi_s whips and paddles and a butt plug. And then she walks in on him. Rion Cyndi says. I_m so sorry, Rion stammers. What are you doing in here? What did you find in there? I_m not really sure, he says. Well, why don_t we go through it? she suggests. He picks up the paddle, and Cyndi says, That_s for people who don_t follow rules. Then he picks up the butt plug. Do you know what that one_s for? she asks. He guesses wrong twice then says, Does it go in your butt? This one goes in my ass. That_s right, she says. Well, at this point, Cyndi, who_s 50, knows what she wants, and she no longer cares that Rion is her daughter_s boyfriend. Stephanie doesn_t need to know about this and neither does her father, Cyndi says. Cyndi gets undressed. She_s wearing little panties that barely cover her pussy. Her tits are small and perky. Her nipples are hard. She sucks his cock and balls, then she has him work the butt plug in and out of her ass. Is that a preview of what_s to come? Damn right it is because after Rion fucks Cyndi_s tight pussy, he fucks her old ass, too. But we_re guessing that Rion is going to have a problem. Having fucked Cyndi, he_s not going to want to fuck her daughter ever again. He_s always going to want Mom.
Model:
Cyndi Sinclair and Rion King
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CyndiSinclair_34522_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1548.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0c6d5e608ff55