pbp-ma.playboy.com- Briana Ashley in Garden Love

Description:
Gorgeous, fun, playful and as smiley as ever is one of your favorite Cybergirls, Briana Ashley. This time around, shes taking it outdoors, in a beautiful rose garden on set with photographer, Holly Randall. Its a wonderful afternoon and Miss Ashley is headed to tend and pick her lovely rose garden. Dressed in nothing more than a little pink skirt and white crop top, her outfit accentuates her perfect, all-natural figure. Getting a little too hot out, Briana decides to undress as she waters her bushes with ease - bending over to give us a look at her most personal areas. Its normal to feel all the butterflies when you get a glimpse of her natural, perky breasts and voluptuous booty. Lucky for me, my mother blessed me with a perfect body, says Briana. I love my lips and breasts-theyre so full and soft. I wouldnt change a thing, she tells us confidently, as she tucks a piece of her long dark hair behind her ear. When it comes to men, this lady is much too focused on herself and her career to settle down now. I personally prefer to be single. I like enjoying life and having fun with myself. I dont like having someone constantly on me and in my space, but I definitely love having friends and sometimes friends with benefits, she says with a wink. Befriend this sexy and smart Cybergirl right here, only on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Briana Ashley
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12453_1080.mp4
File Size : 496.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:86480.zip

Download VIDEO: