pbp-ma.playboy.com- Bexie Williams in Peeking In

Description:
Setting the mood is the beautiful International babe, Bexie Williams in this third pictorial by the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. Dressed like a true goddess, this blonde babe looks ravishing in a white off the shoulder top and flowing orange skirt. On the set of a large bathroom, Bexie lights ince nse before working her magic for the camera. I grew up with a very spiritual influence in my life, she tells us. Crystals, sacred geometry, holistic medicine - so Ive always loved the paranormal and anything about the universe Making the room smell beautiful as she sensually runs the smoke down her long, long legs, Bexie is almost ready to hop in for a hot bath. I believe in energy, the power of your thoughts, and manifestation, she tells us, which is exactly what she thinks of her once dream, now a reality: shooting for Playboy Plus Ive always wanted to be a Playboy model, she gushes. Proving her talent, Bexie shows Cassandra cameras her very best angels and poses, which will leave you absolutely speechless. Posing nude is when I feel the most comfortable and definitely the sexiest Fall for her all natural, curvaceous body as she runs the shower heads hot water all over her breasts, toned tummy and so much more, right here, only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Bexie Williams
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : CKPB269_Bexie_Williams_Peeking_In_1080p_6000.mp4_1 080p_video.mp4
File Size : 236.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:35342.zip

Download VIDEO: