pbp-ma.playboy.com- Muirina Fae in Pure and Simple

Description:
Youll fall hard for stunning February CGOM, Canadian beauty and an absolute sweetheart, Muirina Fae. Gracing your screens again for the fourth time, Muirina is a pure delight on set in sunny Mexico with photographer, Cassandra Keyes. Hi Im Muirina Fae, she says, introducing herself. When I found out I was going to be Cybergirl of the Month, I was really surprised, she laughs. I wasnt sure how I had done the last time I worked with you guys, but it was definitely exciting, she continues. I consider myself to be very lucky to have had this opportunity Youll love this first pictorial of Muirina as she steps out to a beautiful balcony overlooking the Todos Santos shoreline, in royal blue lingerie and a flowing white robe. This one was my favorite, she says of her shoot. We had the perfect amount of wind coming off the beach, and it was so easy to just play around and dance - I love that, she adds. Muirina is utterly dreamy as her hair flows in the wind and the sunlight beams upon every curve of her all-natural figure just perfectly. Her D cup bust, hourglass hips, round bum and sweet smile with have you on the edge of your seat just waiting for her next set. If youre loving our new CGOM, Muirina Fae, let her know just how much in the comment section below, right here, only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Muirina Fae
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12543_1080.mp4
File Size : 490.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19861_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: