pbp-ma.playboy.com- Olivia Preston in Dream Villa

Description:
Gorgeous and grateful to be your Cybergirl of the Year, Olivia Preston is singing her fans praises in her brand new pictorial for September. I love you guys so much, she says. I want to thank you all for voting me into Cybergirl of the Year, I wouldnt be here without you guys Look ing stunning just outside her gorgeous villa in Mexico, Olivia gets into her groove just perfectly in a black swimsuit and floral robe. Today we moved to a new villa. It has a super Boho feel, she explains. Its really beautiful its wide open, breezes everywhere, it was really fun Starting things off just right, this dreamy Canadian babe sways her hips, looking longingly into the camera. Known for being a little spontaneous, Olivia tells us shes just always been that way. Im the youngest in my family, she explains. Ive always been given the freedom to follow my dreams and my whims And this is still true when it comes to her career. Every time I get to do a photo shoot, its like Im an actor, she gushes. Its cool because I get to play a different character every day Slowly removing her figure-hugging swimsuit, Olivia knows shes exactly where shes supposed to be. Playboy has a long history of portraying women as classy, beautiful and elegant, she says. Im honored to be included I love posing nude and prefer it. Do you agree with your stunning Cybergirl of the Year? Then drop her a comment in the section below, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Olivia Preston
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Olivia_Preston_Dream_Villa_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p_vi deo.mp4
File Size : 339.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:91277.zip

Download VIDEO: