pbp-ma.playboy.com- Photo Op with Serena Wood

Description:
International model, Serena Wood is as picture perfect as can be in this new video with photographer, Alis Locanta. The gorgeous Serena is going on a little vacation to California and cant wait to be soaking in all the sun and fun the West Coast has to offer. Dancing in her panties and packing her suitcase full of outfits, she decides to take some selfies with her camera. Soon enough, this sexy all-natural beauty has ditched her lingerie and is snapping shots of her tantalizing and irresistible figure. Get a good look at her perky, round 33 B-cup breasts, and get hypnotized by her curvy hips and booty as she sways them sensually and playfully with the biggest smile on her face. With a look like hers some would say shes any mans wildest fantasy. In fact, when it comes to her own, shes a romantic above all else. My sexual fantasy is the prince on the white horse, admits Serena. I prefer to be in relationships because I dont like being alone, but I like when the man has his own goals in life. If youre a go-getter like Serena Wood, let her know in the comment section below, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12478_1080.mp4
File Size : 243.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:12478_1080.mp4