pbp-ma.playboy.com- Olivia Preston in Wind Down

Description:
Theres almost nothing better than winding down with a glass of wine and a gorgeous woman. Pour yourself a drink and relax with beautiful September 2017 Cybergirl of the Month, Olivia Preston. Miss Preston is really the full package - funny, beautiful, smart, outgoing and has an all-na tural hourglass figure we just can never get enough of. And its just for that reason we had to bring her back for another sexy and seductive set so soon. Olivia is in her kitchen after a long day of running errands and shes ready to kick her feet up. Quickly unbuttoning her pinstriped dress, shes eager to show you her all-black lingerie underneath and even more ready to be completely naked atop her kitchen counter. Its no secret that this blonde-haired beauty is a natural in front of photographer, Cassandra Keyes lens. Ive been modeling nude since my third Playboy shoot. I kind of just naturally undress, and I_m really comfortable in my skin, she says.&nbsp For Olivia, posing nude is art and she loves making it with her body. The lines and the curves of a feminine body are just so much better if there are no waistbands or bra-straps cutting that eye line. I think its beautiful and classy, she shares. Let Olivia know just how much you love her masterpiece in the comment section below, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Olivia Preston
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12438_1080.mp4
File Size : 393.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19621_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: