pbp-ma.playboy.com- Ria Rose in Easy on the Eyes

Description:
Ria Rose is your Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017, and shes overwhelmed by the fabulous news. THANK YOU I cant say it enough, I love you guys so much and you are truly appreciated more than you will ever know, gushes the all-natural blonde wearing a dusty rose-colored dress. Words cant do my feelings justice. Im absolutely over the moon This has been my dream since before I was legal I am so, so grateful and honored to be your Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017. Showing you her upmost appreciation for the title, the all-natural sweetheart from Las Vegas twists her slim figure into the most eye-catching poses on set with photographer Jennifer Vaughn to make sure her fans got see every inch of their CGOM. Honestly, I get a lot of compliments on my eyes, she says as she bats her eyelashes and focuses her honey-green eyes on us. As far as Playboy Plus fans go, people seem to really like my butt, which is funny because its basically non-existent Congratulate Ria Rose on her becoming our Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Ria Rose
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12306_1080.mp4
File Size : 549.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19281_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: