pbp-ma.playboy.com- Briana Ashley in Desert Lover

Description:
The desert in Arizona is heating up, thanks to Cybergirl Briana Ashley and her naturally toned figure. The background for this set was amazing because we went to Superstition Mountains, says the busty African-American as she slips out of her floral romper. I started hiking when I moved from Alaska to Arizona and even though its super-hot here, I really love it. Its nice to explore the desert. Dropping her black bra and panties near some cacti, our tall Cybergirl of the Month for June 2015 has come a long way since her first Playboy Plus photoshoot, back in 2014. Aside from becoming a much more confident model and learning how to flaunt her curves best, Briana is also newly single. During my first interview with Playboy, I was asked whether I prefer to be single or in a relationship, and at the time I was in a relationship, so you know what my answer was, she explains to photographer Cassandra Keyes. Now, I personally prefer to be single. I like enjoying life and having fun with myself. I dont like having someone constantly on me and in my space, but I definitely love having friends and sometimes friends with benefits. Benefit from Cybergirl Briana Ashleys comeback, only on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Briana Ashley
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12238_1080.mp4
File Size : 628.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:20

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19115_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: