pbp-ma.playboy.com- Sophie Anne in Naughty Neighbor

Description:
Tending to her lawn in strappy heels and blue panties in Brisbane, Australia is International model Sophie Anne. I grew up in outback Australia, says the slim beauty as she flips her soft-brown curls. My parents loved fishing so weekends were spent at our beach house in a little coastal tow n on the boarder of Queensland a few hours away which I would explore islands, swim and go fishing with my family. I do love my city life, but I will always be a country girl at heart. A perfect balance of wholesome country living and big city attitude, the brown-eyed brunette has no problem telling a man how to treat her sexy body-and the best part of all is her sensual directions are given in her saucy Aussie accent. Guys, take your time in the bedroom Spend more time teasing before and during sex, she says on set with photographer Cassandra Keyes. Kiss and touch her all over and make her really turned on before you get to the sex. Mix fast and rough passion with slower, gentle touches. Guys have become too impatient and selfish in their love-making. Handle International model Sophie Anne with care, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Sophie Anne
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12300_1080.mp4
File Size : 336.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19259_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: