pbp-ma.playboy.com- Miluniel Louis in Secret Sands

Description:
Bringing you to her own little private paradise on location in Perth, Australia, is the gorgeous International model, Miluniel Louis. For her third set, the captivating brunette is with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes in a burnt-orange colored swimsuit and a sheer kimono. Ready to take in all the wonderful fresh air, Miluniel heads to her backyard and begins to remove pieces of her outfit for all her loving Playboy Plus fans. Im not only a model, Miluniel says of herself, smiling. I am also a photographer I love to take self-portraits. Looking absolutely divine amongst the gold sand and green trees, Miluniel shows the camera even more of her perfectly curvaceous body. As much as I like fashion modeling, posing nude is totally natural for me, she says as she lies down on the sand. My body is 100 percent natural Its not perfect, but I like it as it is, she insists, confidently and humbly. When shes not in front of cameras or behind one herself, this European beauty likes to relax with loved ones and absolutely loves to dance. Hands down my biggest turn on? she asks. I love to dance sensually with someone Sway to the music with the stunning, Miluniel Louis, right here only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Miluniel Louis
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : CKPB281_Miluniel_Secret_Sands_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p _video.mp4
File Size : 242.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:84766.zip

Download VIDEO: