pbp-ma.playboy.com- Naara Da Silva Ferreyra in Lakeside Lust

Description:
Most of the time, the new girl is often the most popular and things are no different with gorgeous newcomer, Naara Da Silva Ferreyra. This tall, exotic lady hails from Buenos Aires, Argentina. In her first shoot with us, shes on the set of a beautiful backyard pool, surrounded by a lake in her hometown, with photographer Ezequiel Finoli. Shes wearing nothing but tall pink platform heels, a tiny white and black bikini, and a fierce gaze. Watch as the hot Argentinian sun hits every inch of her body perfectly, highlighting her flawless curves and inviting figure. At the beginning, I was kind of shy, but once we were shooting I started to feel great, she admits. My three favorite parts of my body are my legs, butt, and mouth, she says as she begins to take off her bikini top. We couldn_t agree more with this mesmerizing amateur model. When it comes to hobbies and free time, you can usually find this lady taking advantage of her surroundings, I play volleyball, hockey, and handball, she says. In fact, shes so committed to a fit body that shes going to school to be a personal trainer. Hows that for dedication? Sit back and relax at all her hard work, right here on Playboy Plus.&nbsp
Model:
Naara Da Silva Ferreyra
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12379_1080.mp4
File Size : 358.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19467_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: