pbp-ma.playboy.com- Monika Kalisz in Playboy Poland

Description:
Waiting for you in her hotel room is International model Monika Kalisz and once you see the outfit she has on, youll quickly understand what kind of day she has in store for you. Wearing a black garter belt, thigh-high stockings and a revealing corset, the blue-eyed blonde makes her over to the b ed so you could observe her perfect Polish body in all its glory. My ambition is to make the best of every day that life gives me. I am young and enjoy my freedom to the fullest, says the sweet European on set with photographer Tomek Tomkowiak. I always want to be happy. Like most women, I love to go out with friends on extensive shopping tours and dream of growing old with my dream man. Playboy Polands Miss June 2010 has plenty of men who would love for the chance to be with her, but she says not just anyone will do. German men stand at the top of my list, says Playboy Germanys Miss November 2010. They behave more like gentlemen compared to the Polish men. Be a gentleman to Playmate Monika Kalisz, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Monika Kalisz
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:19243_zip.zip