pbp-ma.playboy.com- Richelle Taylor in Oh Canada

Description:
Newcomer Richelle Taylor is just warming up with this hot set from photographer Cassandra Keyes. All natural, with blonde hair, brown eyes and a shy smile, Richelle comes to us from Ontario, Canada, where she works as a promotional model. A favorite from our lery20158casting-calls-montreal-2015&gt Montreal Casting Call, this Canadian beauty is thrilled to be here in her very own pictorial. I grew up in the suburbs, which was pretty quiet, she admits. Way different from Toronto, where I live now. About a year ago, I sent some pictures to Playboy Plus-I wanted to try out because I love glamour, and I wanted to make new friends and experience more in general With her first set, Richelle shows us that she really isnt shy at all-unafraid to strip down for the camera, her excitement is obvious as she flashes smile after smile. Ive never posed nude before, she says, blushing. I was nervous, but also excited I mean, its risky, but if I become a role model for other girls, all the better Take risks with the beautiful Richelle Taylor, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Richelle Taylor
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 11825_1080.mp4
File Size : 320.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:17966_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: