Nerdpervert.com- Nicola Kiss - Payback blowjob

Description:
Well I can officially say I have had it up to hear with DW estate agents and thought I was rid of them, I was ready to move in a few days and that was that. Well actually I did get to fuck the Regional manger through black mailing her and get my cock sucked off the Area manager too but apart form that they had still fucked me about. I was just chilling out playing some Xbox when the phone rang, a girl called Nicola from the regional branch phoned to offer to pay for the delivery van to make up for all the shit their company had put me through. It didnt make up for it but thought, it was the least they can do and that meant I didnt have to pay for it so it was a start I guess. Cut to the 20th of this month and Nicola came by and what a fucking cracker she was too, oh my word she was fitter than the area and general manger put together. When I asked why she was here she said she had come to over see the delivery van. She had only booked it for today instead of the 23rd, can this company really do anything fucking right. It turns out she was someones else boss and had just been promoted and it was the new girl that got the day wrong, I was wanting to complain to the company again but Nicola didnt want me too incase it screwed up her new role. I told her it was nothing personal but even with nice friendly gestures they cant even get that right. She asked me not to say anything and then I just did my thing and came out with it. I told her that unless she sucked my cock I would write a letter of complaint to the company. She said she was engaged to be married and she really didnt like me putting my hand on her leg either. I said its either that or I send the letter. I told her to think of it not as cheating but settling a business dispute. I guess she valued her job as she unwillingly agreed knowing I was deadly serious. I got my cock out which was already hard as she was so fucking fit, and she lend over and put my hard dick in her mouth, wow I do come out with some shit, but it worked. She could deep throat too, what a fucking cock sucker. I even stripped her down to see that she had some sexy fucking stockings on, she must dress up for her fella. I even told her to swallow my cum even though she said she doesnt swallow, thought I might as well go for it since this company but me through all this stress. No sooner had she swallowed down my cum the delivery van arrived, so she had to dash out and tell him he had the wrong day, fucking hell.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : NicolaKiss-Paybackblowjob_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 752.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:39:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Nicola_Kiss_-_Payback_blowjob.rar

Download VIDEO: