Nerdpervert.com- Jessica Jensen - Cum Addict First Timer

Description:
This was a great day. I had managed to get some tickets for a adult industry party. Yeah I know they fall for my cock, my stories and now we get VIP passes too, I told you I am good. Anyway we were just getting into our hotel in London after a 3 hour train journey when we noticed someones bags in our room. I had booked a double bed because A it was cheaper and B my camera lady might just wanna do a video. What the hell I tried but no cigar. I noticed a bra on the top of this bag and couldnt resist going through them, they were a good tit size too. Scarlet wasnt impresses at all, it was when I found a dildo in the bag too, it was making me wonder whos bag this was. I checked the bathroom and there was this naked sexy blonde in the bathroom I scared her a bit and she slammed the door on me. She came out a few minutes later, asked who we were and we told her. She didnt believe us that we were in the industry but said she loved swallowing cum when we mentioned that and she though her friends had put us up to it. We tried telling her that we were for real but since she wanted some cum she was happy to do the video anyway as she just wanted cum. Fair enough and I was happy to do it. What a fit body she had and she loved sucking cock and really put the effort in when she was on her knees. Wow is all I can say. She sucked, gagged, spat and moaned all over my cock and she made me cum loads and she swallowed the lot fucking amazing.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : JessicaJensen_CumAddictFirstTimer_1280x720-mp4_hdready-001.mp4
File Size : 480.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Jessica_Jensen_-_Cum_Addict_First_Timer.rar

Download VIDEO: