pbp-ma.playboy.com- Olivia Preston in Revealing Desires

Description:
Happy November Your irresistible Cybergirl of the Year, Olivia Preston, is showing you all one of her many sides in this second set from her time in Bali, Indonesia with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. Sultrier than ever, yet still bright and beautiful, Olivia is dressed in all black as the sun shines brilliantly on her gorgeous figure. The second look we did was more of a dark theme, explains Olivia, bursting with smiles. We had a long, sheer black skirt and sheer black top. I honestly just dont want to go home Strutting her stuff in what seems like a dream villa, Olivia looks breathtakingly gorgeous. Walking across the pool, it isnt long until she begins to remind you just why you chose her for CGOY. First, get a look at her lovely breasts and her favorite asset, her bum. I love posing nude and prefer it, says this traveling, professional model. In fact, shes constantly on the go, though she is always looking for love. I think my ideal guy would be available to travel around the world with me, and thats really hard to find, she confides. He has to be confident, kind, excited about the little thingsIf you are one, hit me up Single or in a relationship, Olivia isnt slowing down for anyone. Ive been modeling full time for years, she explains. I send home all my photographs to my grandma- she loves it Let your CGOY, Olivia know just how much youre loving them too, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Olivia Preston
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Olivia_Preston_Revealing_Desires_1080p_6000.mp4_10 80p_video.mp4
File Size : 311.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:34683.zip

Download VIDEO: