Nerdpervert.com- Missy Kink - Stress Relief

Description:
Fucking hell I never thought I would complain about too many models wanting to shoot with me. That means a fair amount of hot ass has fallen for all the fake web links and forum posts I have spread across parts of the internet and they all think that I am a real producer and can make them famous, great thats the good part. The bad part is they are all ringing up at once or emailing or a texting wanting to come in now. These girls are usually the easiest to con as they are usually desperate for cash. So the deal is easier to seal ad usually I can have their kickers off within 5 minutes of them arriving and I like that. However what really boggles my mind is that I want them all now and I cant all fit them in all at once which is a pain in the arse. Im just too fucking greedy for my own dam good. Scarlet thought it as funny, almost as if she thought my perverted ways had backfired on me some how. There was a knock at the door later and scarlet had her head phones in so didnt hear and I had to answer it, as if I didnt have enough to fucking do. Anyway it was a big surprise as it was Missy Kink. She had stopped by on the way out to see friends I had no idea what she wanted or what she came round for at all, however when I told her how much work I had to do she offered to help me relieve some stress. At this point the voice in my head was saying, PLEASE MAKE HER MEAN BOWJOB over and over. Guess what yep I was right she wanted to give me head. Yes I am a jammy nerd and yes I am lucky. Hey I never question it, when I have to come out with a story to get a lady to do this, then yes I expect it to go either way. When a fit MILF like this pays me a fucking visit, well lets just say I get my dick out gladly. Thats not true actually she was that keen she actually got my dick out. I was already really fucking hard too as I knew what I was in store in for and shes an amazing cock sucker. She can deep throat and she gives you loads of eye contact which always makes your dick go hard anyway. She looks you right in the eye as if to say, I am going to make you cum. And you know what she does make you cum, I defy any man to be able to last over 10 minutes with this girl and not blow your load all over her face. She was in the mood for swallowing so I blew a load in her willing open mouth and it was a massive load, but hey why wouldnt it be, she sucked me good and you know what? I felt less stressed afterwards.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : MissyKink-StressRelief_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 589.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Missy_Kink_-_Stress_Relief.rar

Download VIDEO: