pbp-ma.playboy.com- Olivia Preston in Sheer and Sexy

Description:
Olivia Preston is absolutely stunning in her second set under her reign as September 2017 Cybergirl of the Month. This gorgeous woman isnt wasting any time and shes ready to show you all she has to offer in this beautiful set, on location in a Los Angeles loft with photographer, Cassandra K eyes. Olivia looks angelic in her floral, beige lingerie, and pink sheer robe. Her skin is sparkling and glowing underneath all the suns rays just peeking into the windows, as she draws a warm bath in a beautiful vintage claw foot tub. This one was the most glamorous, she says of her time shooting. We had big windows and long white curtains, and the sunlight was coming in. I had on beautiful lingerie it was obviously my favorite one of the day, she gushes as she tucks away a perfect curl behind her ear. When it comes to the girl in front of the camera, this beauty is just like the rest of us with her charming and outgoing personality, and wholesome attitude. Im a small town girl from small town Canada, she shares. I grew up with a huge family and great family values. I was crazy shy and a little bit nerdy, she reveals. Then I moved to the big city of Vancouver and blossomed into this little Playboy model Life has been crazy since. And theres no stopping her, as she continues to pursue what she loves as your CGOM. Im really loving life right now, she smiles. Let the lovely Olivia Preston know exactly how much youre loving her sets in the comment section below, only here on Playboy Plus.&nbsp
Model:
Olivia Preston
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12410_1080.mp4
File Size : 427.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19538_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: